InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Shikon high school ❯ prologue ( Prologue )

[ A - All Readers ]

Hey everybody this is my second story. My first one didn't go so well and I kindda forgot about I hope you guys like this one better. The first chapter will be coming soon thank you.
 
 
 
 
Prologue
 
 
Kagome had been dreaming all night. When she woke up she felt the strange sensation as if she had left part of herself behind. She lay still with her eyes closed listing to her family move around downstairs. Today was her first day at a new school and to say that she was scared was nothing short of an understatement. She had recently moved away with her mother, grand father and brother. She finally decided to get up. She walked over to her mirror to exam her self.
 
 
“Come on kagome” she said looking at herself in the mirror. She wore her pink nightly with white sheep. “It's not the first time that you had to move away, leave all your friends and change schools” all kagome life she had to move around the world thanks to her fathers job. As a child she had loved it but the older she got the more she started to hate it. This time it was different, this time she moved because she found out that her father had been cheating on her mother for the past two years. Kagome could feel the tears coming to her eyes. “Pull your self together girl” she preached to herself “crying won't do you any good” she took a last look at her self before walking into the bathroom to get dressed.
 
 
**
 
 
Kagome walked up the stairs to the large school and stopped just before entering. When she walked in she saw teens running up and down the hall. People bumped into her but not one of them said sorry. Finally she found what she was looking for and walked into the room marked office. When she walked out she now held her schedule and a lock.
 
“O.k. first stop homeroom. Class 207” she said to herself just as the bell rang. She walked for about a minute before she found the class. “Her goes nothing” she said before she walked in.
 
**
Well I hope you guys enjoyed the story please review and tell me what you think. And if you see some mistakes it would be nice if you told me that to.