InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Shikon high school ❯ mean girls ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]

 
 
 
 
@**************************************************************** ****@
 
Kagome looked at the three girls then back at her friends “mean girls” she repeated again. Sango's face seemed to be getting redder by the minute. Kagome sat in anticipation for the girls to their table but was disappointed when the girls send dirty looks their way then sat at the table next to them.
 
`To bad' kagome thought `I was hoping I could meet these so called mean girls'
 
“Ok” she said turning to her family “explain” her friends took awhile to wake up from their daze of hatred. “Well?” she asked taking them fully out of their stair.
 
“Well” miroku starred “the mean girls specialize in making everybody's life a living hell. First there's kanna. She may seem like the quite cute on but she's from it. She used tricks and games to get into your mind but she's nothing compared to the rest of them. Frankly I find her to be more of a spy.”
 
“Then there's kagura” sango started. Kagome could just fell the disgust in her voice. “Kagura is a boyfriend stealing son of a bitch. Once she has her eyes set on you man. She'll do anything in her power to break them up. And the worst part is once she's done running your relationship she dumps him like yesterdays newspaper. Believe me” she said looking at miroku “I should know”
 
Kagome looked for sango to miroku and 21 questions popped onto her head. She was about to say something when Inuyasha finally decided to speak up since the conversation started.
 
“And last and most certainly least” he said looking at the girl with dark brown eyes and black shoulder length hair who was currently putting on her make up. “Is kikyo she is the wickedest of them all, she spreads rumors and lies, and is full of deceit. She finds your weakness then feeds off of it like a crow. She makes whatever kanna and kagura do look like Childs play. And most of all she is fucking that bastard naraku. The girl is a smug son of a bitch and I hate her with every fiber in me” Inuyasha gave the girl one more look before standing up “I have to go” he said before walking away.
 
“Me to” sango and miroku said together giving each other one last look before they left.
 
“What the hell was that” kagome sat there looking bewildered.
 
 
`What just happened? I'm more confused than I was before they started. I'm going to find out what happened before I got to this school' kagome was to deep in thought to notice when kikyo came and sat down in front of her until she heard some one clear her throat.
 
 
She looked up to meet brown eyes with brown.
 
`Damn' kagome thought `this girl really looks like me'
 
“What are you staring at?” kikyo asked rudely.
 
“I'm sorry, I didn't realize that I was staring” kagome apologies genuinely sorry. Kikyo discarded her apology with a flick of her risk.
 
“I came over here to give you a warning” kikyo said smugly.
 
“About what”
 
“About Inuyasha” kikyo said looking at her baffled. Kikyo sighed and rolled her eyes `this girl is really an idiot' “I want you to stay away from Inuyasha. Did you get that” she said acting as if the girl was stupid.
 
“What?” kagome asked once again in her confused face
 
“Are you deaf or just stupid” kikyo asked the girl who wasn't even listing to her due to the fact that she was lost in her own thoughts.
 
`Ok first all my friend goes all weird and ditch me, then kikyo comes and tries to get me to stay away from Inuyasha. I really have to find out what happened.'
 
“I mean it” kikyo said cutting through her thoughts “stay away from him or you'll regret it” and with that she was gone. And kagome sat there more determined than ever to find out what happened.
 
 
 
@**************************************************************** ***@
 
 
I know that I made kagome seem kind of stupid in this chapter but how would you react if people are talking about things you don't know. Everything will become clear in the next chapter.
 
Well that's chapter two I hope you enjoyed it. Please review it encourages me to write more. Thank you to the people who have already reviewed it means a lot. ^.^