InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Shikon High ❯ Spunk ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I don't own nothing I hope you're happy!

AN: Nihao! I know it's been awhile but yes the sexy Trixy is back! blows kisses and gives free hugs and winks

Chapter 1: A new spunky chick with a mean right hook!

In the front of the class

Kagome stood infront of her english class chewing her gum. 'Eh i really don't wanna be infront of everyone. This just sucks ass. God what is with that one chick named Kikyo I swear she has been fucking eye balling me all day. But I don't mind that guy named Inuyasha staring....not at all..' Kagome thought to herself as she licked her lips slowly and lightly bit her bottom lip.

Back of the class

"Yo Koga." A guy with pointy ears and light blue eyes turned around. "What do you want?" He asked as he arched an eyebrow at him. "I think that new girl is checking you out." Koga looked at the girl that was standing infront of class and thought to himself. 'Damn she has some curves....From this day forth she's mines...' Koga lightly smirked as he said "Ginta I think you're right." Inuyasha scuffed at the way they was eyeing the new girl. "I don't see what they're gawking at....She looks like a fucking prep for crying out loud." Inuyasha said to Miroku. All the sudden they heard a loud ahem as their teacher Ms. Tokimoto glared at them. 'God now that I heard him talk he seems like a huge asshole.'

"Okay.....Ms.Higurashi Kagome please tell us about yourself." Kagome leaned against Ms. Tokimoto's desk. "Well I'm from America. I didn't wanna fucking move here. I was forced againt my will. And I hate it when girls stare at me like they wanna fuck me. I hate when people talk shit and don't fucking do shit. Oh and my hobbies are long walks, music, anime, and kicking the shit outta people. K Thanks buh bye." Everyone just sat there in their seats. Miroku leaned over to Inuyasha and whispered. "Oh this one is spicy. I'll soon swoon her with my charm. Oh yes I shall." Miroku then dazed off into a dream fantasy.

Miroku's Fantasy

Kagome laid on Miroku's silk sheeted bed as she wore see-through lingere. She twirled her hair in between her fingers slowly as she smiled. "Oh Miroku....do me long and hard. And don't be gentle.....I want you to carress my whole body...with your tongue..." Miroku grinned ask ed crawled on the bed and ripped his shirt off. "Oh....I'll give you what you want and need baby."

Miroku's fantasy ends

Inuyasha and the girl next to Miroku cringed. "And you're the person whose supose to become a monk?" The girl scuffed lightly. "My dear Sango don't you believe that I can be a man of holiness?" Sango put one finger to her lips and thought for a little while. "Uh...umm....y...e..no!" Inuyasha and Sango started laughing. "You guys are so cruel to me." Inuyasha put Miroku in a headlock and chuckled. "Stop being such a drama queen."

The teacher slammed her ruler on her desk as she glared at the 3 of them. "That is it! All 3 of you have detention!" Sango groaned as she whispered thanks a lot to Inuyasha and Miroku. "Ms. Higurashi please take a seat next to Mr. Kazana." The teacher said pointing over to Miroku. 'Oh heavenly god thank you!' Kagome walked over with her books and sat down. Kagome's eyes shot right open when she felt a hand carressing her butt. Kagome looked down and saw Miroku's right hand rubbing her. Kagome lept out of her seat and started beating him with her History 4 school book(AN: Heh in my school the history 4 books are the heaviest and thickest books! I feel sorry for anyone who gets hit with one!). "KAGOME GET OFF OF HIM! GET OFF OF HIM!" Ms Tokimoto screamed as she tried to pry Kagome off of Miroku.

Sango ran out of her seat and helped Ms. Tokimoto pry Kagome off Miroku. "I SWEAR IF YOU EVER FUCKING TOUCH ME I'LL KILL YOU!" Ms. Tokimoto hair was everywhere as she huffed. The classed tied Kagome to a chair and sent Miroku to the nurse.

"Usually for something like this you would get suspended....but since it is your first day....you only have detention..." Ms. Tokimoto fixed her hair and walked out of the class. Kagome sighed as she inhaled and exhaled deeply. Kikyo came and sat by Kagome and smirked. "Heh....detention on the first day......you're an imperfect copy of me..." Kagome turned her head and looked at her. "Uh...huh.....it will be ashame if you're face got clawed up....." Kikyo dug into her purse as she pulled out some lipstick.

"Hey Kikyou get away from her......I'm pretty sure she doesn't want to catch whore aids from you." Sango said with a smirk. Kikyo glared at her as she got up and went to the other side of the room. "Yo I'm Sango and dog boy over there is Inuyasha." She said as she untied her. "Thanks." Kagome said as she rubbed her wrists. "You did a number on Miroku!" Sango laughed. "Is that his name?" Sango nodded. "His hands sometimes has a mind of their own. Quite creepy." She lightly shivered. Just as they was talking the annoucments came on.

"Hey! If you wanna win 25,000 dollars all you have to do is sign up for this year talent show! First place will be 25,000. Second place will be 10,000. And third will be 5,000. So sign up! Sign up! Sign up! And will the owner of the red corvett please move it, it is on top of two squirells."

Kagome leaned against her chair as she bit her bottom lip. "I gotta win that 25,000." Inuyasha smirked lightly "Heh, good luck you're gonna have tough competition. Miroku and me our entering." Kagome arched a brow as she leaned on Inuyasha's desk closely. "Do I smell a bet coming on?" Kagome said as she was face to face with Inuyasha. 'God she smells so damn good.....I should kiss her....God no! I might end up like that dumbass Miroku!' "Yeah it's a bet! I bet we can cream you!" Kagome bit her lips as she smiled. "I'll get a team of girls and we'll cream you and any boy on your team..." Inuyasha let out a feh as he took her pinky and said "That's a bet!" Kagome leaned all the way forward and kissed Inuyasha with a slight hint of passion.

"Hey keep your lips off of my man!" Kikyo yelled. Kagome laughed as she sat on her desk. "Kikyo keep on dreaming! I'll be brotherly with my brother before I go with you!" Inuyasha shouted. Koga ran at Inuyasha with his demon speed. Inuyasha dodged the attack and lept on top of his desk. "What was that for you filthy wolf!?" Koga growled as he punched the desk breaking it in half. "You kissed my woman!" Kagome did an anime style fall and flipped back up to her feet. "Hey when did I become your 'woman'!?" Kagome asked while her face flushed with anger. "Since I saw you that's when babe." He walked over to Kagome and grabbed her and kissed her savicously.

Kagome tried to push him off but Koga's grip just became tighter and tighter, tears started to flow down her face as Koga dug his claws into her skin and drew blood. Inuyasha growled as he grabbed Koga by his hair and flung him away from Kagome. "Don't you ever hurt Kagome!" She feel to the floor holding herself. "Kagome!" Sango yelled as she held Kagome in her arms. "How dare you do this to her!?" She yelled as she trembbled with anger.

"Heh...She'll be okay..." The bell rung and everyone left out of the room to go home. "Here Kagome I'll take you home." She said as she lightly smiled. "Okay...." Kagome said as she stood up. They walked to the school parking lot and got into Inuyasha's car and sat there for 10 minutes. "So what are we waiting for?" She said as she laid againt the window. "That pervert right there..." Kagome groaned when she saw Miroku get in the car.

"Yo Miroku look whose sittin in the backseat." Inuyasha snickered as he pulled out of the parking lot. Miroku looked in the backseat and screamed. "Get me out of the car Inu! She's gonna kill me!" Everyone started laughing as they watched him squirm. "Yo Sango you still have my number call me tonight." She smiled as she got out of the car and ran up the shrine steps.

Kagome walked into her house with a smug look upon her face. "Hi darling. How was your first dy of school?" Kagome smiled at her mom and said "It was actually quite entertaining."

To Be Continued!

AN: Sorry but tired I would of made it longer. But damn I'm so sleepy. blows kisses to you nightie night! And read and review. ;