InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Shikon High ❯ Fighting Back ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha.

AN: Sorry for the long wait. An sorry it's not that good.

The Next Day

Kagome walked into the classroom as she sat down in her seat as her eyes slowly shifted over to Miroku. Miroku jumped a bit as he tightened his football helmet. "Please don't hurt me..." Miroku said as he clutched his head. "Okay." Kagome sighed with a slight laugh. "Uh...Where's Inuyasha?" Kagome asked.

"Oh. He's sick." Miroku said as he took his helmet off. "Sesshoumaru's supose to be picking his homework up." Kagome looked at him with a bewildered expression. "Ho who?" A girl sitting behind Kagome squeaked as her feet padded the floor furiously. "Oh my god! You don't know who Sesshoumaru is!" The girl yelled as she pushed Miroku out of his seat. "Fluffy-Chan is Inuyasha's half brother, and he's the most popular boy in school! An he's so fuckin' hott!" Kagome raised an eyebrow at the girl sitting infront of her. "Oh! I am so so so sorry! My name isYonnie! I'm President of the Fluffy-Chan Club!" She said with a bright smile. 'Seriously what the hell...' Kagome thought to herself. "Would you like to join the club? So far it's only Donnie, Connie, and I!" Before Kagome could say anything a boy with long white hair walked in the room.

Yonnie jumped on top of her desk and blew her whistle. Two girls ran into the room carrying pom-poms as they jumped on two desk behind Yonnie. "Donnie! Connie! Ready. Set. GO!" The girls started shaking their pom-poms as they did a cheer. "Everyone get get get up! An fall into Fluffy-Chan's world! Where cherry blossoms dance in the wind, and leave leave leave a sweet fragrance! You know! You know! You know that Fluffy-Chan is the greatest! You know! You know! You know that Fluffy-Chan is the greatest! So get get get up! An fall into Fluffy-Chan's WOOOOOOOOOOORLD! GO FLUFFY-CHAN!" They said as they striked a pose. "Shut the hell up!" Kagome yelled.

Yonnie, Donnie, & Connie gasped as they climbed off the desk. "That was so rude! It's no way in hell you're going to get into the Fluffy-Chan Club now!" The girls yelled as they tossed their hair. "Um okay." Kagome said with a shrug. All three of the girls hmphed as they walked out of the room. "So you must be Sesshoumaru?" She said as she leaned back in her chair. "..." Sesshoumaru said as he looked at Kagome with a dull expression. Sango ran into the room as she ran over to Kagome. "I know what song we could sing for the talent show! An I know other girls that would like to be in it." Sesshoumaru scuffed as he shook his head. "I hope you don't think a group of 'girls' are going to win." He said as him and Miroku laughed. "What the hell is wrong with the guys in this school?" Kagome asked.

"There's nothing wrong with us. It's just that...you know we know what you girls limits are." Kouga said as he sat on his desk. "Sango lets go! We're going to round up every girl that can sing, and we're going to kick their asses!" Kagome said as she grabbed Sango's hand. "Uh...Was it something I said?" Sesshoumaru said as he scratched his head.

Lunch(auditorium)

"Sup everyone. Listen the girls in this school is being treated like trash! We as gir--" Kikyo interupted Kagome and said. "I like being treated like trash." Kagome gave Kikyo a death glare as she yelled. "Kikyo get out!" Kikyo got up as she grumbled. "As I was saying...We as girls need to take action, and show them we don't have limits, we're smart, and just as good in sports! Whose with me?" A few girls got up and shouted "I am!" Kagome yelled as she told the people that didn't say I am to get out. "What's your names?" Kagome asked the girls that was left.

"I'm Amaye Kuniaye."

"I'm Rin Tsunami."

Kagome sighed as she thought to herslef. 'I can't believe out of 50 girls only two wanted to stand up for their rights? That's just fucked up.' Kagome smiled. "Well we had you sing a little song earlier because in the talent show we're going to be singing. Hmm song found really nice songs for us to sing. An her friend Kanna is going to play the piano so we could have the background music." Sango gave them the songs lyircs. "We have 30 more mins. until lunch ends do you want to practice?" Kagome asked. "Sure." Amaye & Rin said at the same time. "Wait! We should practice at my house!" Sango said as she surveyed the room. "If the guys see what they're up against they'll just re-do their stuff so they can out do us." "Yeah...So we'll meet up at your place at 2:50. Okay?" Everyone nodded in agreement as they left the auditorium.

AN: Sorry that's all I have for right now. Oh an as for Yonnie, Donnie, and Connie those girls are my own version of the girls from Fruit Basket. I think they're "I love Yuki" cheer is so funny/werid/creepy. Please read and review.