InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Shikon High ❯ Devising A Plan ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: Still don't own anything.

AN: (looks around for ninjas) Ahem. Thanks for the reviews! I feel so warm and fuzzy in side! Inutasha I don't have your e-mail address so I can't do that, but if you give it to me I'll do it. Or you can register and put my story in your favs. or alert colume. P.S. If you like this story please check out my other fanfics! Now on with the story.

At Sango's House

Kagome laid on Sango's bed as she looked over the lyrics. "We'll have to do three songs..." She sighed as tugged her ear. "Why are you tugging your ear?" Kagome looked at Rin from the corner's of her eyes. "I do this when I'm thinking. We need three good songs, and three kicks ass outfits..." Sango tapped her pencil on her note pad as she hummed.

"OH! Kagura can make our outfits!" Sango chimed.

"Whose that?" Kagome said as she set up.

"She's Kanna's sister. She hates me a lot." Sango said with a smile.

"If she hates you, why would she help you?" Kagome said with a sweatdrop.

"I've been blackmailing her for the past 2 months."

Ayame and Rin looked at Sango with a suprised look. "Wow I never would of thought someone like you would blackmail someone." Rin said as she chuckled.

"Yeah." Ayame agreed.

"Okay lets get back on subject. Well Kanna's doing the music, and thanks to the person that invented blackmail Kagura would be doing the outfits. Now all we need are three kick ass songs. I want to do Just A Girl by No Doubt." Kagome said as she stretched her arms.

"I want to do Daytime moon by Arai Akino" Sango said as she looked through her cd case.

"Lets do Sanctuary by Utada Hikaru." Kagure smiled as she clasped her hands together in excitement.

"I love that song! Lets do that one!" Rin said as she bounced.

"Okay, we have our songs picked out. Now we need to find a pattern for our outfits." Kagome said as she looked through her magazines.

"Oh! How about we do dress up like dolls! We could be Lolitas! Our stage name could be "The Lolitas." Rin said as she looked at some Lolita themed Harajuku outfits.

"Sure, just as long as it's kick ass. I guess we won't need Kagura."

"Damnit! Geez I'll abuse my power some other time." Sango groaned as the others laughed.

At Inuyasha & Sesshoumaru's House

"We can't let those wenches beat us! We need to take them down! Tear them limb from limb! Rip their hearts out and eat it raw--" Inuyasha blinked as he looked around him.

"Sit down you aloof idiot..." Sesshoumaru said as he pushed him out the way. "What my aloof brother was trying to say was, we should take those bitches down!" He said as grinned.

"I have an idea! That would solve our problem!" Miroku said as he sprung up.

Everyones eyes then averted to Miroku. "LM, what's your plan?" Kaouga said as he looked up at Miroku.

Miroku grinned as he cuffed his chin. "We should tell them if they lose they should have to bare my chi--" Inuyasha punched Miroku on top of his head, as yelled "An you wonder why your nickname is Lercherous Monk aka LM..."

"Settle down...Mwuahahahaha...To win we would have to infiltrate the enemy headquater, and break it down from the inside..." A boy said as he sat on the couch. "Naraku how do you supose we do that?" Sesshoumaru asked as he raised an eyebrow at him. "Someone shall dress up as a girl, and sabotage the enemy..." Kouga coughed as he said. "Sesshoumaru & Naraku..." Sesshoumaru glared at Kouga from the corners of his eyes. "I Sesshouma--"

"--Miroku isn't that Rin girl in Kagome's group?" Inuyasha asked Miroku.

"Ah yes I forgot...She's such a lovely flower. I'll g--"

"--I Sesshoumaru shall go, and Naraku shall come with me." Naraku's eyes grew big as he tiptoed away. "Where do you think you're going?..." Sesshoumaru asked as he wrapped his boa around Naraku's body, and pulled him back over to the group. "I practicing my miming!" Naraku said brightly.

"Uh-Huh...What a whimp..." Inuyasha sighed as he put his feet on the coffee table.

"How can we girlify them up?" Miroku asked as he scratched his head. Inuyasha and Sesshoumaru cringed as they thought of the perfect person. "UGH...She's not coming here!" Inuyasha blurted out. Sesshoumaru sighed as he un-wrapped Naraku, and snuggled his boa. "B-B-But there's no other choice...We have to call her..." Sesshoumaru said as he snuggled his face into his fluffy boa. "B-B-But her daughter is so beautiful but creeeeeepy, and she's sooooo wrinkly and hugly...and they smell..." Kouga raised an eyebrow as he growled. "JUST CALL HER ALREADY!" He bellowed as he punched his leg.

"Fine...but you'll soon know the horror...that is Urasue & Yura..." Inuyasha & Sesshoumaru said as Sesshoumaru says "Dun Dun Dun Duuuuuuuuuun!" Miroku and Kouga start laughing their asses off. "You guys have serious problems." Kouga said in between laughs.

An Hour Later

Kouga, Miroku, and Inuyasha sat in a corner as they silently whimpered. "Oh! Such pretty hair this one have! Mwuhahaha! Maybe I should add it to my collection..." Yura said as she washed Naraku's hair. "W-What kind of collection is it?" Naraku asked feebly. Yura eyes twinkled with delight. "I'm sooo happy yuo asked. with my mouth clay making skills, I add human hair to it, and make voodoo dolls...Sometimes I can hear th--"

"--So did you guys catch that baseball game last night?" Sesshoumaru asked with a he smiled.

"I didn't hear about a base--"

"Kouga remeber you forgot about it because you was on a date with Bankotsu." said Inuyasha.

"What the fuck? Bankotsu is a guy!" Kouga said in anger.

"C'mon we all know you're gay!" Inuyasha said as he clutched his fist.

"Oh! Please fight to the death! Please fight to the death! If one of you die I can take your head, and make a cup out of the skull, an I'll figure how to keep your nice silky hair attached to the skull..." Yura said brightly. With that being said Kouga and Inuyasha quickly sat down.

"Oh! Yeah know I remeber Bankotsu and I went bar hoping with Kaede and Kanna..." Kouga said as he clasped his hands in fear. 'What is up with this chick?'

"Mother so what size are you going to give him?" Yura said as she looked over at her mother.

"Hmm I'm going to give him D's. It'll look quite fitting on him." As she mixed a potion

"I'm sure it would!" Yura said with a smile. As she plucked a strand of Naraku's hair.

"So how long would the potion last?" Sesshoumaru asked.

"It'll last 4hrs." Urasue said as she filled the green chunky potion into a canister.

"Here I'll mark the canisters for you." Yura said as she wrote a S on Sesshoumaru's bottle, and a N on Naraku's bottle an on the back of his she wrote a note. I shall come back for your hair...When you least expect it, so sleep with one eye open... Naraku read the message to himself as he gulped.

"Your potion has a strand of your hair in it, so it'll adjust to your body." Urasue cackled as her droppy cheeks shaked. Her and Yura walked and gently closed the door behind them

"That was so wrong, in so many ways!" Kouga yelled.

"We told you guys..." Inuyasha and Sesshoumaru said in an 'I told you so voice.'

The next day, after school

"I bet they're going to be so damn ugly!" Kouga & Inuyasha said as he laughed.

"Yeah, whatever..." Sesshoumaru said as he made sure no one was watching, as soon as he made sure him and Naraku drunk their potions.

In a puff of some two hot boys did not stand infront of Inuyasha and Kouga, but two hott girls stood infront of them. "Oh...My...God!..." Kouga said as his mouth hung open. "Oh my god, these panties feel so nice! I-I mean...maybe I should start wearing these all the time!" Naraku chimed. Sesshoumaru and the others just looked at him like he was crazy. "What i MEANT to say was 'These things feel so un-comfortable.'" Miroku's right hand started to twitch un-controlably.

'Remeber they're guys...They're guys not girls...They're guys not girls...They're guys not girls...Well...technacly...for the time being they're girls not guys...So it DOESN'T make me gay, because I wouldn't be touching them as guys, I'll be touching them as HOTT GIRLS!' Miroku acted normally and walked behind Sesshoumaru & Naraku, and pinched their butts.

"WHAT THE HELL!" Sesshoumaru screamed as he turned around to meet the gaze of Miroku.

"Dude? Like seriously? What the hell? What the hell Miroku? What the hell?" Sesshoumaru yelled as he covered his butt.

"I couldn't help it!" Miroku yelled as his hand kept twitching.

"Um...Uh...Wow...That was creepy...but at least you know you're hott!" Inuyasha blurted out as he held his stomach.

"Miroku...after we change back you're dead..." Naraku said as he gave a death glare.

Miroku cringed a little when he thought about what was going to happen. 'Damn you hand! Damn you!' Miroku said as he cursed himself.

"C'mon Naraku..." Sesshoumaru said as he walked off with him.

Sesshoumaru and Naraku walked by the school as they searched for the girls. "I feel so awkward..." Naraku whispered to Sesshoumaru.

"Just act narmal act like...a girl you know." Sesshoumaru whispered back as they spotted the girls getting inside Sango's corvet.

"Um hi!" Sesshoumaru squealed. Kagome and Sango smiled as they saw the 'girls' appoarch them.

"Hello. Do we know you guys?" Kagome asked.

"Uh...no...Well we heard that you guys were looking for girls to help crush the boys...And we wanted to know if we could join."

Kagome slightly frowned. "Um...We kind already have the main group..."

"But we need people who can sprinkle Cherry Blossom petals & brown and red leaves from the ceiling!" Rin chimed as she leaned on the trunk looking up at Sesshoumaru.

"Great idea Rin!" Kagome said as she hugged her.

Sesshoumaru gulped as he watched Rin smile. 'Uh...Why did I say I'll do it...Uh...I didn't have a choice...If that lecherous Miroku was here...who knows what he would of tried to do to Rin...' He thought to himself as he sighed.

"Uh...Are you okay? What was up with the sigh?" Rin asked as she was only inches away from Sesshoumaru's face/

"Oh I was just sighing because I really wanted to be in the main group, but just as long as I'm helping out it's okay with me!" Sesshoumaru said as he smiled.

"Oh okay!"

'I hate it when she gets so close to me! ARG!'

"So what are your names?" Sango asked as she took her hair-bow off and let her hair drap her shoulders.

'Damn we forgot about the names! Gotta think quick!' Sesshoumaru thought to himself.

"My is Ruka, and she's Houran! We're so delighted to be apart of taking down the guys!" Naraku said as he smiled.

"Wow such pretty names you have." Ayame said with a smile.

Sesshoumaru sighed with relief as he thought to himself. 'Good job, Naraku.' Rin moved so Kagome could put her bookbag in the trunk.

"Well tomorrow everyone that is helping is going to spend the night at my house, so bring a sleeping bag. It's kind of a early victory party celebration, we're going to trade secrets, talk about the talent show, and do some truth or dare." Kagome said as she got in the car.

"O-Oh! It sounds lovely we just can't wait!" Sesshoumaru & Naraku said together.

"Good! See you then!" Sango said as she drove off.

"Great we got in, but how are we going to do this?" Naraku yelled

"Great idea...asshole..." Sesshoumaru said as he walked off to where Kouga and Inuyasha was.

"How was I supose to know they were going to do that." Naraku calmly said as he rubbed his head.

AN: I hope you liked it! Please read and review!