InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Shikon High ❯ Operation SOGS ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: Nope still don't own the Inuyasha characters.

AN: Now lets get on with the story!

Chapter 4: Operation S.O.G.S

Spying

On

Girls

Sleepover

Inuyash a's & Sesshoumaru's House

Miroku clipped a mini-microphone, and a mini-camra to Sesshoumaru ribbon. As Miroku was clipping them on Inuyasha snapped a picture of Sesshoumaru & Naraku. "Awe...You two look so adorable!" Naraku snarled at Inuyasha "I shall kill yo--" Inuyasha chuckled as he put the camra in his pocket. "Calm down...Or else I'll tell Yura where you live..." He said with a bright smile.

"Oh did I say kill, I MEANT to say 'Don't I look so cuddly wuddly in my precious girly pjs?'"

"Yeah that's the spirit!" Miroku said.

"Now go and make us proud! You might be a cross-dressing & cross-gendering boys but you're still cool with us!" Kaouga yelled.

Meanwhile At Kagome's House

"This is going to be so much fun!" Rin said as she put a bowl of chips on Kagome's dresser.

"I can't wait to hear all the juicy stories!" Kagome said with a grin.

"Everything is ready. Now all we're missing is Kanna, Kagura, Ruka, and Houran." Ayame said as she flopped down on Kagome's bed.

"LETS GET HAPPY!" Sango said as she put on her pjs.

Everyone looked at Sango as they tried to stifle their laughter. "Heh...Sorry I've been watching to much Kodocha." Rin peaked outside the window as she squealed "They're here! They're here! Your mom just let them in!" They heard footsteps coming up the stairs, and soon met the gaze of all four girls eyes. "Wow! They all got here at the same time!" Ayame said as she closed the door, and locked it.

"Lets get to the fun stuff first! Time for Truth or Dare!" Kagome said as she sat down on the floor.

"D-Do we have to play it now?" Rin stuttered.

"Are you nervous Rin?" Ayame asked with a gentle smile. Rin nod as she held a hand to her mouth. "No need to worry, there's no boys here." Kanna said as she ate some chips. "Heh. You're right. No need for me to worry."

"Okay...Whose gonna go first?" Kagome said as she looked around. Sango raised her hand as she grined. "I'll go first! I chose Dare! Give me your best shot!" Kagome tapped her lips as she smiled. "Okay I got a great one for you! I dare you...to go outside and lick the first person you see face!" Sango sighed as she yawned. "That's nothing!" She said as she skipped outside, and waited to see someone. Kagome and the others stuck their heads out the window to make sure she did it. As soon as she stepped outside she saw Bankotsu walking his dog. "Yo Bankotsu over here!" She said as she beckoned for him to come over.

"What do you want Sango?" He asked as he stuck his right hand in his pocket. "I wanted to tell you something, veeeery important." Bankotsu leaned over so Sango could tell him, and without warning Sango grabbed his head an licked. He froze as he was thinking. 'I should walk my dog around this neighborhood more often!'

"That was all I had to tell ya!" Sango said as she walked back into Kagome's room with triumphant expression upon her face. "Yay Sango!" They all cheered, but it was a boy who wasn't cheering.

Inuyasha & Sesshoumaru's House

"Oh...My...God! Sango how could you cheat on me with that...with that boy! We're over!" Kouga looked at Miroku with a sweatdrop. "For you to be able to dump her, you'll actually have to be her BOYFRIEND!" Inuyasha sat as he ate some popcorn. "Kagome should of dared her to kiss another girl." Kouga and Miroku nodded in agreement.

Back At Kagome's Room

"Okay...Rin it's now your turn!" Sango said evily. Rin jumped from being startled. "Uh-Um-Uh I pick...T-T-Truth!" She stuttered. "Awe...You take the fun outta it Rin...Wait! I know the perfect question for you!" Sango leaned forward as a sly smile played upon her face. "Now we all KNOW you have a crush on someone in school!"

Sesshoumaru's eyes slightly widened as he was eager for her to say the name of the guy she like. "So whose the lucky guy?" Sango squealed. "I-I-I-IT'S SESSHOUMARU!" Everyone fell over as they was stunned, as they all set back up they noticed Rin had a sad expression on her face. "Rin what's wrong?" Ayame asked as Rin laid her head on her shoulder.

"W-Well it's just that...I think he doesn't like me...Everytime I try and talk to him, he makes up excuses, and acts like...He doesn't like me...Plus that Fluffy-Chan group told me if they catch me trying to talk to him again...t-t-they'll rip my heart out of my chest and suck the blood out of it then eat it raw, then cut my eyes out, and other horrible stuff..." Rin said as she wiped the tears from her eyes. "Something is seriously wrong with those girls. Rin I bet he likes you...If he doesn't then he's a complete dumbass. I mean you're smart, pretty, funny, and always full of energy." 'Houran' said as she rubbed Rin's back, and smiled. "Uh-Um...Houran you're nice and all...but I'm not a lez...It's okay if you are...but I'm not gay...No offense but if I was you're not my type...Um Ruka would be my type. I love her hair! So soft, silky, and wavey!" Rin said as she ran her fingers through Ruka's hair.

Sesshoumaru eye twitched a little as he tried to hold in his anger. 'I Sesshoumaru shall make a memo to kill Naraku, tomorrow...' Houran smiled as she said. "I'm not gay! I was just trying to be nice, people always think I'm gay." She said with a sigh. "Well you have big muscles, and other stuff." Rin said as she poked her arm. 'Oh my god! Oh my god! We're gonna get caught! We're going to get caught!' Naraku repeated in his head over, and over. "I gotta go to the bathroom, c'mon Ruka!" Everyone raised an eyebrow. "I don't like going to the bathroom by myself, someone always have to be by the door." Everyone ahed as she explained it. When Houran & Ruka left the room Rin said "Awe poor thing hasn't come out yet."

Inuyasha & Sesshoumaru's House

"The potion is starting to wear off! They're so busted!" Kouga said as he laughed. "Ah poor Sesshoumaru must be crushed, but he's a complete idiot when it comes to treating the ladies." Inuyasha & Kouga just stared at him, as if he was stupid. "...It's better than being a womanizer..." Inuyasha said as he sipped his pop. Miroku rolled off the couch to go sulk in the corner. "Geez what an aloof drama queen.." Kouga said as he shook his head.


Kagome's House

"Rin ToD someone." Kagome said with a smile. "Oh okay! Rin thought for a while as she then smiled. "I CHOOSE YOU KANNAMON!" Everyone tipped over and laughed as Kagome tried to stifle her laughter. "Rin (laugh) dude! (laugh) Lay off the Pokemon! (laugh)" Rin smiled as she scratched her head. "Sorry it kinda came out of no were." "Kanna so ToD?" Kanna finally stopped laughing as she said "Truth." Rin tugged her ear as she thought. "Oh! Kagome it really does work! Kanna is it true that you have a mirror that can suck people souls into it?" Rin asked with a curious face. "Yeah..." Kagome's eyes widened. "H-H-Hold up! What the fuck? Like seriously! What the fuck?" Everyone looked at Kagome as they all wondered what was wrong.

"A mirror that suck people souls in it?"

"It doesn't just suck people souls in it. It can suck in any kind of soul." Kanna said as she blinked her eyes.

"Uh...Kagome...I thought you knew...The school is mainly made of demons, mikos, demon slayers, and monks." Sango said as she took out her School ID.

Kagome took it as she read the following:

Name: Kimari, Sango
Grade: 1-A
Major: Demon Slayer
Race: Human
Lunch: A

"Kagome are you okay? Your mouth is slightly hanging open." Rin said as she closed her mouth.

"So...um...yeah..." Kagome said as she rubbed her arm.

"Here do you want to see all of our IDs?" Ayame asked as she handed Kagome here's, everyone else did the same as they hoped Kagome wouldn't freak out.

Name: Honda, Ayame
Grade: 1-A
Major: Wolf Clan Leaderess
Race: Wolf Demon
Lunch: A

Fujioka, Rin
Grade: 1-A
Major: Business
Race: Human
Lunch: A

Name: Sagami, Kanna
Grade: 1-A
Major: Demoness of the Souls
Race: Half Demon
Lunch: A

Name: Sagami, Kagura
Grade: 1-A
Major: Demoness of the Wind
Race: Half Demon
Lunch: A

Kagome slightly as she looked every ID over. 'Don't freak out, they're still the same people...or demons, or whatever! Except them for what and who they are...' She let out a sigh as she clutched her chest. Kagome opened her eyes and smiled. "Wow. This was kind of a shock." She said with a chuckle. "I really thought you knew. Didn't you wonder about Inuyasha's ears, Kouga & Ayame's ears, and why Sesshoumaru, Inuyasha, Kouga, and Ayame sheds so much?" Sango asked with a weak smile. "Uh...I thought Inuyasha, Kouga, and Ayame was cosplaying, and I never noticed the shedding..."

"Most of us wondered how you got in this school. I mean most of us have something to do with demons & stuff but you...Ya know." Ayame said as she ate some chips.

"What about Rin?"

"Oh I was adopted by The Demon Lord of the South..."

"Can we see your ID?" Sango asked.

"Um sure...I never really paid attention to it though when I got it I put it in my purse then threw it in my dresser..." Kagome got up and pulled out her ID and handed it to Sango.

"Dude! You're a Miko!" Sango said as she read it.

Name: Higurashi, Kagome
Grade: 1-A
Major: Miko
Race: Human
Lunch: A

"What? I'm not a Miko! I mean I never done anything..that a Miko...done...How would they know if I'm one or not?"

"Well in order to get into this school your parents must be VERY important. My family has been Demon Slayers since the Fuedel Era. Sesshoumaru & Inuyasha's Dad is the Demon Lord of the Western Lands. Ayame's Clan is the most famous clan, Kouga and her are from the same clan, Miroku he's the grandson of a famous Monk, and Kanna and Kagura's Dad is The Grim Reaper...And the only other way someone could get in this school if they showed some kind of demon/slayer/monk/miko power." Sango said as she wondered was Kagome okay.

"Um...uh...wow..."

"So you've must of showed some Miko like powers! Hmm...have anything weird happen with arrows?" Rin said as she leaned across 'Houran's' lap.

'Oh my god! Get off! Get off!' Sesshoumaru repeated in his head.

"Um...not really...Wait! Last year while I was in gym...We was learning Archery...When I fired my arrow it went through the target until it hit a tree, and destroyed it."

"Yup! Yuppers! That's Miko powers!" Rin said as she rolled off of Houran's lap.

"I really don't know how I should reaspon...It's kind of um weird...I mean to find out I'm a Miko and all this other stuff...Hmmm...Maybe I should pay Hojo a little visit" She said as she laughs evily.

"Maybe we shouldn't of told her." Kagura said as she whispered to Sango.

"Wait! I thought Kagura hated you Sango." Ayame said as she yawned.

"Well I decided to stop blackmailing her, and we made up." Sango said with a smile.

"That's great...Weren't we supose to be talking about the talent show?" Kagome said as she snuggled her stuff animal.

"Oh my god you sleep with a stuff animal!" Ruka said as she laughed. Kagome gave her a death glare as she crawled up to her, and smiled. "If you tell anyone, and I MEAN anyone that's outside this room...I'll kill...And that's not a threat that's a promise..." Kagome smiled as she rolled away and continued to snuggle it.

Rin poked Kagome's head as she had a curious expression. "So who do you like?" She said as everyone leaned forward to hear her answer.

Inuyasha & Sesshoumaru's House

Inuyasha & Kouga pushed Miroku out of the way as they inched closer to the television. "I hope you know she's gonna pick me, right mutt." Kouga said as he nudged Inuyasha out of the way. "In your dreams Balto! Plus chicks dig the dog ears, they always do." Inuyasha said with a grin as he nudged Kouga back.

Back at Kagome's Room

"Uh...well I kind of like two people..." All the girls gasped as they moved in closer and closer. "WHO? WHO IS IT?" The girls chimed together. "Inuyasha...

Inuyasha & Sesshoumaru's House

Inuyasha jumped on the couch as he yelled. "In your face Balto! I just pawned your ass bitch!"

Back at Kagome's Room

"Inuyasha...and...Kouga...Kouga he's cool a little posessive like a 2yr kid...Yeah he hurt my arm on the first day of school, but I got the last laugh when I cut all four of his tires, and pour koolaid on his seats and stuff." The girls tipped over laughing as they heard what she done to Kouga's car.

Inuyasha's & Sesshoumaru

Inuyasha stopped jumping on the bed as his mouth hung open. "Yeah! In your face mu--What the fuck she did that to my car?" Inuyasha kicked Kouga out of his way and went upstairs. 'How the hell could she like him too?'

"Dude they're just talking about girlie stuff! I'm going to bed!" Miroku said as he laid down on the floor.

"I'm not sleepy! You guys ar--" Kouga fell asleep and fell to the ground.

Back at Kagome's Room

"Man it's so late. I'm going to bed...Nightie Night everyone!" Rin said as she laid her head down and humed a song until she fell asleep.

"I'm turning in too." Kanna & Kagura said.

"Stop copying me!" Kanna yelled at Kagura as she hit her with her pillow.

"You whore!" Kagura yelled as she bit Kanna's arm.

"Dude! What the fu--"

"SHUT THE HELL UP, AND GO TO SLEEP!" Kagome yelled as she laid down on her bed.

"I'm cutting off the lights, we can talk about the talent show some other time..." Sango said as she cut off the lights and went to sleep.

'Ruka' & 'Houran' sat in the dark as they whispered. "Lets make a run for it..." Sesshoumaru sighed. "I won't call you a dumbass, because I know your brain is frazzled to the core, but we can't make it all the way down stairs without getting ca--"

"--Oh Sesshoumaru I love you so much...(light snore)" Sesshoumaru heart skipped a beat as he turned his head to look at the sleeping Rin. He turned around quickly and whispered. "We're going through the window...If Rin finds me here, I'll never have a chance with her." Sesshoumaru opened the window slowly, and pushed Naraku out as he whispered "Tuck, Duck, and Roll...wait that's for fire...well just roll." Sesshoumaru jumped from the window, and landed on his feet. "I could of done that too, but I was pushed by an ass-muncher..." Naraku said Sesshoumaru and him ran off.

Inuyasha & Sesshoumaru's House

They burst through the door and ran inside. "Holy crap! I thought we was going to get caught! But we should them! Yeah! We gave them the old one two! Weknocked them out! Rubbed their faces in dir--" Sesshoumaru poured chloroform on a piece of clothe and put it on Naraku's nose. "--Ssssssh go to sleep...Go to sleep..." As Naraku was falling to the floor he remebered what Rin said. He let go of Naraku and let him fall to the floor with a heavy thud. "Hmmm...How can I appoarch her..." He said as he headed to his room, waiting for Monday to come.

AN: I was kind of thinking when I'm finished with this fanfic, I should do a squel after they graduated and call it "The Senior Year of The Shikon High School Students" An I was have one of the scenes take place at Madeira. (laughs) But I'm not sure yet. I wonder if anyone notice that I took names, quotes, and things a character did from my favorite manga/animes and put it in my fanfic. If you can figure it out I'll put you as a character in the fanfic. I like doing contest thingies! Well anywho good luck!