InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Shikon High ❯ Catfight! ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: Nope still don't own nothing.

AN: I don't know why but I like the phrase, "What the fuck/hell? Like serious! What the fuck/hell? Dude what the fuck/hell?" Now on with the story.

Monday at school

Boys Locker Room

"We did all that for nothing..." Sesshoumaru said as he took his shirt off.

"Well at least we found out some INTERESTING stuff." Miroku said as coughed while saying Inuyasha & Kouga's name.

"It was okay..." Naraku said as he took his pants off and put his gym shorts on.

"..." Everyone didn't want to make a comment on what they just saw, but Sesshoumaru, Inuyasha, & Kouga couldn't resist on making jokes about what they just saw.

"Wow Naraku that's a pretty pink frilly thong you have!" Kouga laughed as he covered his mouth.

"Someone raided Kagome's draws!" Sesshoumaru & Inuyasha said at the same time.

"Well actually these are Kagome's...I took a pair from each girl." Naraku said as he put his top on. When he turned around he saw the malice each boy wore.

"Is that so Nara?..." Sesshoumaru, Inuyasha, Miroku, & Kouga all cracked their knuckles as they clenched their teeth.

"W-W-W-Wait! What I MEANT to say was I bought this from...um...from...okay I stole their thongs..." He said as he slowly backed away from them. Naraku turned around and started running, as the guys chased them. The guys was so angery they didn't pay attention to where they was following him.

"Yo Inuyasha nice undies!" Kagome yelled as she tossed her vollyball in the air.

"Oh my god! I didn't need to see this!" Ayame and Rin squealed as they covered their eyes.

"Wow when did Shikon High allow strippers in the school? Someone give me 4 singles!" Sango squealed as she rolled on the floor holding her sides. "GAH! IT HURTS BUT I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING!"

"Oh...My...God! It's Fluffy-Chan in his undies! Connie & Donnie get the camra! This must go into 'The Simply Fluffy Magazine!'" Yonnie yelled as she snapped her fingers at Donnie & Connie. Rin lowered her hands, as she scowled at them.

"Oh my god Sesshoumaru!" Rin yelled as she turned around, and ran into Connie who was about to take the picture. The camra fell out of her hands and crashed. "Oh! I am sooo sorry! Please forgive me?" Rin said as she covered her mouth. 'Bulls-Eye!' Rin thought to herself.


"Y-Y-You broke our camra!" Yonnie said as she tightened her fists. "You're so dead bitch!" They screamed as they tackled Rin, and started kicking her in the stomach while she was down.(AN: I'm not encouraging fighting, but "kicking" someone while they're done is a dirty move. I dislike people who do that.)

"You whores leave Rin alone!" Kagome, Ayame, & Sango growled. Kagome picked Connie up by the hair and flung her face first into the ground, but Connie wasn't going to give up that easily. As Kagome was about to body slam one of the other girls, she bit Kagome's Achilles' heel. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" Kagome screamed as she fell to the floor. Connie climbed on top of her and started pulling her hair. "That's it! I'm not going easy on you!" Kagome screamed in anger, back at Kagome's old school the girl's had to learn how to do cheerleader moves. So Kagome finally found a use for the moves, she could of just kicked her in the back of her head, and take her out that way. But Kagome remebered she said she wasn't going easy on her. Kagome folded her legs backwards and hooked her feet under Connie's arms, and flung her backwards. Kagome did a backwards backflip, and landed on top of her, and started choking her.

Sango had Donnie in a head lock, and was kneeing her in the face. "Don't fuck with our Rin anymore! You got that?" The girl punched Sango's stomach, as she got up and fixed her hair. Donnie wiped her bloody nose and charged at Sango, Sango moved out the way and triped her. While Donnie was on the floor Sango grabbed her by her legs, and dragged her across the gym floor, and hung her on a coat hook.(AN: My gym had a coat hook that was drilled into the wall.) Ayame pulled Yonnie off of Rin, and head-butted her. Yonnie staggered into Rin who grabbed her shoulders an kneed her in the back. Then tossed her aside.

The Gym Teacher Ms.Kunai came running out of the Girl's Locker room blowing her whistle. "STOP WHAT YOU'RE DOING!" She growled as she grabbed Kagome off of Connie, Sango, Rin, Ayame. "What do you think you was doing?"

"Well if you could see, we was kicking their asses! We pawned their bitch asses!" Kagome said as they all hived each other. "That's it! All seven of you have detetention!" She yelled as she was sweating like she just did a 5 lap run in the sun. 'Pfft...Oh wow we have detention...Whoop-De Fucking-Do!' Kagome thought to herself, as she turned around Kagome raised an eyebrow at Connie. "I'll be seeing you later..."

While the girls was fighting ALL the guys was looking at them with open mouths. "That was so hott..." Bankotsu said as he grined.

"Yeah, I think I should ask that Kagome chick out...She's hott and she can fight...That's my kinda woman..." Hiten said as he rubbed his chin.

"You're not going anywhere near her! Plus you eat humans!" Inuyasha & Kouga yelled. "The only reason you haven't touched Rin is because her father is the Demon Lord of the Southern Lands!"

"Well obviously if I'm going to ask her out I won't eat her...Duh!" Hitan said as he walked away with some of the other boys. Hiten slowly turned around as he grined. "Oh nice undies, you guys have there!" He laughed as he walked away.

"OH SHIT! I FORGOT!" Miroku yelled as they ran back in the locker room.

Inside the Locker Room

"Did you guys see what Kagome did?" Miroku said as he laughed.

"...I was STANDING right there so yeah I saw it...You idiot..." Kouga said.

"I think Rin did that on purpose..." Inuyasha said as he pulled his gym shorts up.

"That's crazy talk! Rin would never do that!" Sesshoumaru yelled.

"Dear, Dear brother did you see the look in her eyes when she screamed your name, and ran? It wasn't a look of disgust, it was more of a mischeivous smile." He said as sat down and yawned.

"As much as I hate to admit it, but Mutt-Face is right. Rin KNEW that which girl was it...it was...well it was one of the Onnies' behind her, so she knew that she would run into the girl holding the camra."

"Either way it goes, Rin saved you." Miroku said as he shrugged.

"Huh? How?"

"Just think you doofus. Remeber what one of the Onnie's said: This must go into 'The Simply Fluffy Magazine!' If they taken the picture, you in your underwear would be on the Magazine, and just about every girl in the school reads it...So...um...yeah...Plus she's jealous..." Miroku said as he walked out of the locker room with Inuyasha & Kouga.

'He's right...If that girl taken my picture, it would be all around the school...Rin...Thanks Rin...' Sesshoumaru smiled to himself as he walked out of the locker room.

When Sesshoumaru walked into the gym her looked around the gym room for Rin. "Where's the girls?" He asked.

"Think Sesshoumaru...if you get in a FIGHT, and get caught what happens?" Inuyasha asked with a sweatdrop.

"OH! Sorry my mind was somewhere else..." He said as he sighed.

The Ms.Kunai walked out of her Office blowing her whistle. "Listen up! Thanks to the little fight, it took up most of your gym time, so...go and do whatever...Go get some snacks..." She said with a sigh. Sesshoumaru ran out the gym room, and headed down the hallway. As he was running Rin was just coming around the corner, he tried to slow down but he couldn't and Rin & him collided.

Rin was up against the wall while Sesshoumaru body was crushing her. "Uh-Uh! Can you please move Sesshoumaru..." Rin asked.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't...a-and ya know I'm sorry." He said as he bowed.

"Oh! It's okay!" Rin smiled as the fluorescent lights made Rin's eyes gleam brighter. Sesshoumaru's heart skipped beats as he looked into her eyes. 'I Sesshoumaru shouldn't be afraid! Damn you fluorescent lights!' He said as he clenched his fist.

"Are you okay Rin? They didn't hurt you right?"

"Pfft...My little brother Shippo can punch harder than they could...Quite sad...But thanks for asking..." Rin said as she started to walk away.

'Do something idiot! Do something! This is the perfect time to tell her!' He thought to himself. Sesshoumaru took a deep breath, and turned around. He lightly grabbed Rin's wrist and pulled her back towards him, and embraced her. Rin's face turned red as she stood there amazed that Sesshoumaru was showing some interest in her. "S-Sesshoumaru? A-Are y--"

"Rin thanks..." He whispered into her ear.

"Thanks?"

"I know you did it on purpose, and if you didn't a picture o--"

"Oh...So you're thanking me about the picture?...Well you're welcome...I Guess..."

"No...Rin it just isn't that...Uh...I really like you, and when I get around you, I can't hardly speak, and when I try to I end up coming up with some lame excuse to leave...But I finally got up the courage to say how I feel..."

Tears started to flow from Rin's eyes as she looked into Sesshoumaru. "Y-You really mean it?"

"Of course I do...I love you Rin..."

"W-W-WHAT? FLUFFY-CHAN HOW C--" Kagome shoved Yonnie into a wall as she clapped. "Awe. That's so sweet." All three of the girls said in a soft tone. "Tahnks Onnie's if you would of never tried to take that picture, this would of never happened!" Rin yelled as she flipped them off.

"You haven't seen the last o--" Kagome, Amaye, & Sango all looked back and scowled. "Okay! You've seen the last of us! You guys make a cute couple!" Yonnie, Donnie, & Connie cried.

AN: I hope you guys like this chapter! Please read & review! I know the fight scene sucked, but the people on fanfic.net thought it was good, but I really didn't like it.

From Your One & Only Nimiko (winks & blows kisses)