InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Shikon High ❯ Detention ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha, I own the Onnies, but I disown them. (shakes fist at the annoying Onnies)

AN: Sorry for the long update! I hope you enjoy!


The Next Day
-------

Kagome sat at her desk as she fiddled with her pencil her eyes stayed focused on the clock hoping that it could read her mind, and hurry up. 'Gah, I have better things to day! Argh...We've been dilly dallying all week and haven't came up with our routine! It's all those boys fault!' Kagome hated being in detention, the walls were gray, it smelled like a meldow shoe, it was crowded, and worst of all she sat next to Kikyo!

"Agh. How dare they, put me in the same detention room as you?!" Kikyo said in a whisper.

"It's the only detention room, idiot." Kagome shifted her eyes at Kikyo. "Why are you here?"

"I was caught in the boys loc--"

"--Nevermind." Kagome quickly said; she did not want to know why she was there, and she didn't care.

It felt like time stood still as she tried to ignore the babbling Kikyo, who was talking about the fashion world. Kagome sighed inwardly as she looked across the room. All of her friends got seated right by each other, while she was stuck by Kikyo. Sango, Ayame, and Rin looked back at her as they frowned. Another hour passed by before the bell rung as everyone exited the room; Kagome pretended to cry. "Oh! How I missed my babies!" She sniffled as the clung to them.

"C'mon it wasn't that bad." Rin chuckled as she pryed herself away from Kagome grasp.
"She...talked about Boy Bands..." "That Crab-Apple-Monkey Whore!" Rin shouted as she shook her fist at Kikyo. "Rin? What the hell?" Sango said as she raised an eyebrow.
"It was in the spiri--"

Rin was caught off as Yonnie, Donnie, and Connie purposely bumped into her. "Oh I am so sorry. We didn't see you." As they continued to walk off Donnie said in a sly voice. "It must of been because she's dressed in such hideous clothes!"

"Yonnie, Donnie, and Co--" Before Kagome could finish the statement Connie blurted out. "How come my name is always last?!"

"Because we're going in alphabetical order. Duh." Yonnie said.

"No we're not!" Donnie and Connie shouted.

"Ya-Huh"

"Na-Uh"

"Ya-Huh"

"Na- Uh"

"Ya-Huh"

"Na-Uh!"

Kagome & friends just watched as the world's stupidest girls argued. "I'm not even going to make a comment." Kagome sighed as they walked off.

"It's only a week away..." Sango said as she eyed the ground.

"Kagura is a great designer, but there's no way she'll be able to make up nine clothes designs that fast..." said Rin.

"We might as well admit d--" Ayame said as she leaned her head on Rin's shoulder.

"--Defeat?" Kagome said as she punched the wall.

"Kagome there's no way, we'll be ready in time!" said Ayame.

"There's always a way! I'm not a quiter! I refuse to go down with out a fight!" Kagome turned around as she walked off in the other direction. "If you guys feel differntly later on today, then come by my house at 4pm"

"..." They couldn't say anything after Kagome walked away in such a hot temper.


At Kagome's House

Kagome stormed into her house as she headed directly towards her room. 'I can't believe them! They're just going to give up so easily...I can't bel--' When Kagome opened her doors she was amazed to see that they was there. "What do you want?" Kagome demanded to know as she sent glares at each one of them.

"Well...You was right..." Ayame said as she rubbed her head and slightly chuckled.

"Yeah. I can't believe we was just going to give up so easily...I'm sorry Kagome." Rin said as she snuggled Kagome.

"Ditto." Sango said as she fiddled around with some cds.

"Fine." Kagome said as she grabbed a few cds, and rumaged through them.

"So what's the plan?" Rin said as she finally let go.

"I have the perfect plan..." Sango said as her lips curled into a smile.

At Inuyasha's & Sesshoumaru's House

The guys all laid about while they were watching tv. Sesshoumaru eyed Naraku who was covered in bruises, and tied to a chair. "Next time think before you do things." He plainly said as her yawned.

"Hmm...It feels like we're forgeting about something." Koga said as he scratched his head.

"I have that feeling too...But we took care of everything...So whatever..." Inuyasha said as he ate a cookie.

AN: I am so sorry that it's short, and it probably wasn't that great! But the next chapter is going to kickass! I promise! An a kunoichi never breaks her promise!


From The Beautiful Yet Deadly Kunoichi <3 Nimiko <3