InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Shikon High ❯ Talent Show ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I don't own none of the Inuyasha characters.

AN: I'm so sorry that its taken me so long to update. With school, friends, and other thing I kinda forgot. Please don't be angry. (puppy eyes) Now lets get on with the story.
-------

Tonight is was the night of the talent show, and something in the air made all the contestants feel relaxed, with bright lights, and a audium filled with spectators; gave this event an extra kick. All of the contestants costumes were beautiful, but one trio's outfits turned heads. "What the hell!" said Ayame with a look of disgust. The Onnies just walked in wearing the sluttest Batgirls outfits ever.

"........Should I even make a comment?" Kagome asked as she arched a brow.
"Nah," Sango said as she jumped on Kagome's back. "Come we must change into our outfits! To the Dressing Rooms!" She yelled as she pointed forward.
"You seriously have major problems...." Kagome said as she walked with Sango strandling her back, and Ayame and Rin following behind them.

It took them 10 minutes for them all to get into their outfits, aply their make-up, and do their hair. By the time they were done 3 acts already went on, and the people that were on at that moment were getting booed.

-------

Donnie:
"The night sky....."

Connie:
"The bright sun...."

Yonnie:
"The pureness of the air....we breathe....."

Onnies:
"That is what he is to thee...."

Donnie:
"Snap...."

Connie:
"Crackle...."

Yonnie:
"Pop...."

Onnies:
"Our heart goes for Fluffy-chan....."

Donnie:
"Sanp...."

Connie:
"Crackle...."

Yonnie:
"Pop...."

Onnies:
"Is the sound of the twigs giving away...."

Donnie:
"Snap...."

Connie:
"Crackle...."

Yonnie:
"Pop...."

Onnies:
"Is the sound Rin's arms will make....."

Donnie:
"Snap...."

Connie:
"Crackle..."

Yonnie:
"Pop..."

Onnies:
"Is the sound of our victory...."

-------

"Get your asses off the stage!"

"YEAH! YOU OBSESSED WEIRDOS!"

"Yeah! Well whatever my ass!" Yonnie, Donnie, and Connie yelled as they stuck their tongues out.

"Um....Well...Please give it up to Fluffalicous!" Their Princple Mr.Fubuki said as he sweatdropped.

-------

"Those chicks have serious problems." Kagome said as she leaned against a wall.

"Whe're you going?" Ayame asked Rin, who was walking away.

"Oh I gotta get something! Be back in a few."

She ran towards the dressing room so she could look for her ring.A few minutes later Yonnie, Donnie, and Connie walked into the room, as Rin noticed them, her lips slowly curled into a smirk. "Wow that was some show," Rin said as the Onnies walked by. "An I adored the part about my arms...." Connie sighed as she tossed her hair. Her cat like eyes glared at Rin as she showed her fangs. "Listeeeeeeen," She said with a soft pur as she advanced on Rin. "You shouldn't even be with Lord Sesshoumaru. You're a 'human', and wouldn't it be a shame if you two got married....Then you died from old age, but wait....Lord Sesshoumaru would keep living....With that PAINFUL emotional scar of being alone." Connie shook her head; making her eyes go back to light blue, and her fangs disappear. "Opps almost went into demon form. Heehee!" She said as she walked out of the room with Yonnie and Donnie.

Rin's eyes slowly drifted towards the ground as she felt like crying. T-They're right.....But.....GAH! I should even be thinking about this right now! Rin scolded herself as she slapped herself to make herself come to her senses. "Rin! Rin! C'mon we're about to go on! We're about to go on!" Ayame yelled as she ran into the dressing room.

"Oh!" She squeaked as Ayame dragged her to where the others were.

"Okay guys! We're next!" Sango smiled as she cracked her knuckles.

"Yeah! Lets show them what we can do!" Ayame and Rin chimed.

"Those bitchs going be begging for more!" Kagome added with a grin.

"Wow someone sure is cocky today." A voice said from behind.

"Heh...I don't even have to turn around to know whose there....Inuyasha..." Kagome said witha slight smirk.

"Yeah. Yeah. Just don't....Whatever!" He said as he stormed off.

"What the?" Ayame and Sango said in unision.

"Ah. He was trying to say 'Good luck'" Rin said with a nod. "Well c'mon we gotta get on stage!"

The Kag-Gang walks on stage wearing slightly sexy santa outfits as they carried mini-rad bags. They stood in a straight line, and put on their most innocent smile they could muster. Kagome stood next to Sango as she spoke into her microphone. "Hi we're the Purple Vixens, and since it's near christmas time we'll love to sing this lovely christmas song to warm up everyones hearts tonight!"

-------


They all put their microphones up to their mouths as they wore a sort of saucy/sweet look.

All:
"baboom baboom baboom baboom!"

Kagome softly bits her right index finger, and baits her eyes lightly.

Kagome:
"Santa Baby, Just slip a sable under the tree
For me
Been an awful good girl
Santa Baby, so hurry down the chimney tonight"

Rin walks to the edge of the stage and sits down on the rim, and slowly kicks her back and forth.

Rin:
"Santa baby, a '54 convertible too
Light blue
I'll wait up for you, dear
Santa baby, so hurry down the chimney tonight"

Ayame sits on a chair, and crosses her legs as she leans forwards and rest her elbows on her knees. As she gazed up at the sky, and slightly pouts.

Ayame:
"Think of all the fun I've missed
Think of all the fellas that I haven't kissed
Next year I could be just as good
If you'll check off my Christmas list"

Sango sat on a fake bear rug they bought at a store, as she wrapped fake presents.

Sango:
"Santa Baby, I want a yacht and really thats not
Alot
Been an angel all year
Santa Baby, so hurry down the chimney tonight"

Kagome sat down by Sango as she rested her head on her left shoulder.

Kagome:
"Santa honey, one little thing I really need
the deed
to a platinum mine
Santa Baby, so hurry down the chimney tonight"

Rin walked over to them, and laid her head on Sango's other shoulder.

Rin:
"Santa cutie, and fill my stocking with a duplex
And checks
sign your 'x' on the line
Santa baby, so hurry down the chimney tonight"

Ayame sits down by them, and starts helping Sango wrap the christmas presents.

Ayame:
"Come and trim my Christmas tree
with some decorations bought at Tif-fa-ny
I really do believe in you
Lets see if you believe in me"

Sango smiles as she gives examines her hand, and smirks.

Sango:
"Santa Baby, forgot to mention one little thing
A ring
I don't mean on the phone
Santa Baby, so hurry down the chimney tonight
Hurry down the chimney tonight
Hurry...tonight"

-------

The girls smiled as applauds poured in from every section of the room. "Oh we so rock!" Kagome whispered to them. 'It's noway we're going to lose now, and my half of the money is almost mine! Oh, and when I get it I'm so outta here!.....' Kagome then wondered if she really wanted to go now. She didn't think these kinds of bonds would form so quickly, but it did. Kagome stood up and bowed to the audience, as they all ran off the stage. "Oh man we had them eatting out of our hands like little dogs!.....Opps sorry Ayame...." Sango said as she scratched her head awkwardly.

"Wolves AREN'T related to dogs!" Ayame and Koga screamed from down the hallway.

"Uh yes they are...." Sango said.

"NO THEY'RE NOT!" Ayame, Koga, Sesshoumaru, and Inuyasha yelled.

"Sango my love stop it..." Miroku whimpered as he clung to her arm.

"Yes they are." Kagome said as she thought.

"They're not!" They all yelled again.

"Hey, that reminds me! I heard a rumor that koga is Sesshoumaru & Inuyasha's second cousin twice removed." Rin said non-chalantly.

"Nah, Rin I doubt it....But I heard a weirder rumor. I heard that Inuyasha has an arrange marriage with that skank Kikyo." Sango said. Everyone waited for Inuyasha to yell 'That's not true' or give some sort of respone saying that it wasn't true. "................................."

"Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Inuyasha?! I mean seriously! Whoa man! Dude seriously?! Whoa!........Whoa!...............Whoa!" Naraku said as he freaked out.

"Cool." Kagome said as she did a fake yawn, and walked to the girl's dressing room.

"U-Uh I gotta go check on Kagome." They all said at once as they ran in the room.

"Wow! I mean man! This couldn't be better for me!" Koga said with a smile.

"Yeah.....Whatever....." Inuyasha said with a sigh.

"Now please welcome to the stage Miasma!" Mr. Fubuki smiled.

"C'mon...." Inuyasha said as they all walked on stage.

-------

Koga & Inuyasha:

"Mutton Dagger,
Old goob,
hanging johnny,
fishing rod,
talliwhacker,
pocket rocket,
one-eyed trouser trout"

Naraku, Sesshoumaru, & Miroku:

"Ding-dong,
ankle spanker,
pork sword,
engine clanker,
hairy hotdog,
davey crocker,
let them all hang out!"

Everyone:

"Sex ed for genitalia!
You know the girls think of them,
and you gotta love them!
Sex ed for genitalia,
you know the girls think of them,
and you gotta love them!"

-------

Kagome chewed some gum, and blew bubbles until they popped. "Kag are you....alright?" Ayame asked while she sat infront of Kagome.

"Yea--" Kagome's response was cut off by boos, and shouts about kids being in the room.

"What the?" They asked themselves as they ran out the dressing room to see the comotion. The guys were on stage, and they had angry looks being thrwn at them by the audience. "What's going on?" Kagome asked Tsubaki, Tsubaki's turquoise shown that she had just been disgusted by something. She leaned frowd, and whispered. "They...ssspssspssp....geni--ssspsspsssp." Kagome covered her mouth, and tried not to laugh. "Oh my god! They're perverts!" Kagome yelled as she whispered to her friends.

-------

"Give me that microphone Inuyasha!" Mr.Fubuki yelled as he took it. "I am so sorry about that little um...number they did!"

"Whoa! Give us another chance!" Naraku said as he pulled a 50 out of his pocket so only the Principle could see it.

"Arm....Um....Yeah...." Mr.Fubuki said as he shook his hand taking the 50 without being noticed.

"C'mon guys get off the stage. It's a vid. I whiped up!" He said while he pushed them off the stage.

"When did?" Inuyasha, Miroku, Sesshoumaru, and Kouga all asked.

"Pfft a while ago, I knew that song was going to get us in trouble so I did it just in case!......Oh and you guys owe me a 50....."

A screen rolls down as a vid. starts to play.

-------
It might not be the right time. (A picture of Kagome, Sango, Rin, and Ayame shows up as music plays.)


It might not be the right time. (A picture of Kagome sitting at a lunch table eatting lunch with Inuyasha.)

I might not be the right one (A picture of Sango sitting on the roof of Miroku's car while eatting chocolate pocky, and Miroku sitting on the ground cuffing his reddish cheek.)

But there's something about us I want to say (A picture of Ayame giving Koga a noogie with her elbow.)

Cause there's something between us anyway (A picture of Abi sitting on Naraku's lap.)

I might not be the right one (A picture of Inuyasha, Sesshoumaru, Koga, Miroku, and Naraku sitting on a bunch of steps with their hands resting on their palms.)

It might not be the right time (A picture of a sleeping Kagome's head leaning against Inuyasha, while he blushes.)

But there's something about us I've got to do (A picture of Sango punching Miroku's arm.)

Some kind of secret I will share with you (A picture of Sesshoumaru giving Rin a piggy back ride around the track.)

I need you more than anything in my life (A picture of Kagome, Sango, Rin, Ayame, and Abi playing vallyball in gym.)

I want you more than anything in my life (A picture of Abi tripping Connie.)

I'll miss you more than anyone in my life (A picture of the girls laughing at Connie.)

I love you more than anyone in my life (Finally a picture of the girls making silly faces.)

-------

"Bravo! Bravo!"

"That was too cute!"

"Great job guys!" The crowd shouted while they clapped.

"That was great Naraku!" The girls chimed as they snuggled Naraku. "That was so adorable Nara!" Naraku grined as he hugged them back. "Yeah, thanks. Sometimes it's hard being the brains behind the operations." Naraku said as he walked off with Abi. "Ya, know they make the cutest couple." Sango said as she yawned. "Oh look! Botan and Momiji are going on!" Tsubaki said as she clasped her hands in delight.

-------

Botan and Momiji held a sword in each hand as they lightly steped forward; Momiji slanted her right foot as Botan slanted her left foot. They slowly stood on one foot as they slowly acesdended their other leg.

Botan:
"A rare beauty in the north." Botan then carttwheels to the left, and lands on her knees jabs the swords in the ground.

Momiji:
"She's the finest lady on earth." Momiji jabs her two swords behind her, and press down on the swords, as she lifts her body in the air; as she does a handstand on the hilts of her swords she forms an "L" with her legs.

Botan:
"A glance from her," Botan stands up, and stands on top of the hilts of her swords, and backflips off of them, and lands on Momiji's feet. "The whole city goes down." Momiji catapults Botan off of her feet.

Momiji:
"A second glance leaves the nation in ruins." Momiji flips off her swords, and lands 3inches away from the stage rims.

Botan:
"There exists no city or nation," Botan extends her right leg into the air as she balances on her left.

Momiji:
"That has been more cherished." Momiji does two backflips, and stops when she's a couple of inches away from Botan, and does a chinese split.

Both:
"Than a beauty like this."

-------

"That was wonderful!"

"So poetic, and fantastic!"

"Where on earth did you get those swords?!" The crowd cheered as Botan and Momiji bowed, and took their leave.

"Sister! Sister! How did we do?!" Botan and Momiji jumped up and down as they asked Tsubaki. "You guys did a great job. I'm very proud of you." She said as she gave a bright smile.

"Oh they're your sisters?" Everyone asked, well everyone excpet Kagome. Kagome didn't hardly know anyone in this school. Except the people in her first period, and half of her gym class. The thought of this kind of made Kagome feel homesick. 'This sucks...' She complained to herself as her eye slowly shifted to the left.

"Oh, Inuyasha darling!" A voice called, everyone already knew who it was.

"What do you want Kikyo?...." Inuyasha asked as he casted side glances at Kagome.

"Well remeber your mother said for us, to plan our wedding this tomorrow!"

"If she said tomorrow then why are you here?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Well I just wanted to make sure you weren't holding conversations with whores." She said non-chalantly. Everyone eye rolled off Kikyo to Kagome, as they knew something was about to happen.

"Geez, well I'm sorry to tell you, but he's talking to a whore." Kagome said with a sigh.

'Did Kagome just call herself a whore?!' Her first asked themselves while wearing confused looks.

"Kagome, I'm surprised to here you admit you're one." Kikyo said with a triumphant smile.

"Oh, I'm sorry, but you thought I was talking about me? Heh. I was talking about you." Kagome said as she narrowed her eyes.

"Why you little!"

"H-H-Hold up everyone, it's a-a-round christmas time, and w-w-we shouldn't be fighting." Kohaku said as he pushed through the crowds.

"Kohaku aren't you suppose to be--" Sango was trying to ask.

"--Yeah. Yeah, but the last two acts cancled, so my job is done."

"Hmph. Well I'm leaving!" Kikyo declared as she stormed off.

Rin sighed as she stretched her eyes traced the room until, they finally locked on to Sesshoumaru's. She lightly caught her breathe as she adverted her attention somewhere else. 'Augh. I can't get it out of my head!' She complained to herself as she walked off ignoring everyone. 'This--I--Mean--He's a demon....An I'm a '"human".....I'm not a miko.....a demon....or a demon slayer......Why am I even here?......Oh that's right because I was adopted......' Rin sat down by the doors leading out into the school courtyards.

"Rin! Rin!" A voice called for her.

"Huh? Sesshoumaru..."

"Why did you leave?" He asked.

"Uh...Well I was going to get....Some air! Yeah, that's right some air!" She squeaked.

"Here I'll go with you." He said.

"Oh no! That's fine! I alrea--"

"Rin, please?" He asked as he clasped her hands in his.

"S-S-Sure..." She followed him into the courtyard. Rin didn't really care for the courtyard, well she didn't consider the courtyard, as a yard. It was as vast and thick as a jungle. Things lurked in and out of the shadows, and its been some cases were students went missing. Rin kept her face pressed against Sesshoumaru's sleeve as he guided her through the "courtyard". They finally came to a stop. Rin stood by Sesshoumaru as they looked upon a lake, the moon danced gracefully on top of the surface as the wind blew gently.

"Sesshoumaru I--"

"Rin everytime I look into your eyes this is what I see."

"Huh." She uttered as she tried not to sound to nervous.

"Rin.....I want to protect....I want to always be by your side.....I've always have..." He said as he then pulled Rin into an embrace. He softly inhaled her fragrance as he sighed happily. 'How can you protect something that won't always be here?.....'

"Sesshoumaru....I'm s-s-s-sorry....but I can't.....Be in this relationship any longer...." Sesshoumaru's arms fell to his side as an "uh" sound could be heard. "I-I'm about to h-h-head back in...." She stuttered while she tried to fight back her tears. She turned , and began walking as Sesshoumaru stood there.

"Wait...I'll take you back....To make sure...you know..." He said as he walked 4 spaces ahead of her. When they got back inside their eyes met for a split second before they looked the other way. ".........." Sesshoumaru didn't know what to say. This was the first time he's been dumped; he has always been the dumper, and never the dumpy. He now knew how it felt to get tossed a side like a used Q-tip.'What? Did I do something wrong?' He asked himself as he walked off.

'This is for the best.....' She repeated to herself as she walked back to where the others were. "Hey, Rin where have you been!" Ayame asked while she ushered her to come over. "Uh....Just up, and about...ya know."

"Oh. Well they're about to annouce the winners." Kagome said as she folded her arms across her chest.

"Ah." Rin said as she gave a nod.

Mr.Fubuki walked on to the stage carrying three letters. He had a quirky smile upon his face as he adjusted his glasses. "It's now my honor to call the winners. Oh and please open the letters after everyone has been called." He read the third place envolope, and said, "Third place goes to Miasma!" Inuyasha, Miroku, Koga, and Naraku came to claim their prize. "Where's Sesshoumaru?" Mr.Fubuki asked. "Oh he said he wasn't feeling well so he went home early." Inuyasha said while he took the envolope and walked off with the others.

"Second place goes to the Purple Vixens!" Kagome sigh because she really wanted firt place, but she was happy non-theless. The girls walked up, and got the envolope and walked off.

"And, first place goes to--"

"Oh my god! We won! We won! In your face bitchs!" The Onnies yelled as they walked on to the stage, and tried to grab the envolope.

"And....First place goes to Botan and Momiji...." He said while he gave the Onnies a weird look. Botan and Momiji came on the stage as they claped and screamed "Yay us!" Momiji pushed Connie and Donnie off the stage making them fall into the orchestra pit; while Botan tripped Yonnie. "Oh wow we're so happy! Look Baki!" They smiled as they danced around with the envolope. "You may now open it." Mr.Fubuki said.

"WHAT THE HELL?!" All the winners screamed when they read '25,000; 10,000; and 5,000 in McDonald money'. "Please tell us this is some sort of fuckin' joke!" Kagome screamed as she was ready to claw his eyes out. "Hey take it up with the school board." Mr.Fubuki said as he walked off.

"This is a bunch of BS!"

"Damn, now I can't do what I was planning!" Sango said.

"What were you planning?" Rin asked while she looked at her feet.

"Ah. Nothing much I was just going put a 10 bags of panties, and air mail it to Britney Spears." Sango said as she yawned.

".......Wah?....." Everyone asked at the same time.

"Hey, the chick obviously don't have underwear, and the world can't have another fiasco like that! I mean seriously a pop-up came up with her, and....gah! Her legs were all open! I mean seriously! She needs underwear!" Sango said as she clutched her fist in anger.

"Okay calm down Sango." Kagome said as she walked out of the school with Sango, and Ayame.

"Yo Rin!"

"Huh?" She replied as she lightly bit her thumb nail.

"So what happened between you, and Sessh--"

"Oh! Oh! Nothing! I-I-I gotta go! Kagome's calling!" Rin said hastily

"But she i--"

"Rin hurry up!" Kagome yelled as she started the car up.

"Told ya! Um see you." She said as she ran to the car, and hoped in.

-------

"Weird....." Inuyasha said as he scratched his head.

"Yeah....I believe that girls have ESPN......" Naraku said with a nod.

"...............You mean ESP you dolt....." Koga said with a sigh.

"Whatever, something happened tonight between them....." Inuyasha said as he got into his Koga's car.

"Yeah, and something happened between you and Kagome as well." Koga said with a snicker.

"Whatever....." Inuyasha replied. They pulled infront of Naraku's house, and dropped him off. As they headed towards Inuyasha house they bickered back and forth about Kagome. By the time they called truce they were infront of Inuyasha's house.

"Tell Uncle Taisho and Aunt Izayoi I said Hi, and see if Sesshoumaru is okay."

"Sure." Inuyasha said as he closed the car door, and went inside his house.

AN: Wow I really hope you liked it. The song the Kag-Gang sung was "Santa Baby" by Eartha Kitt, and before anyone says something. No the late Marilyn Monroe wasn't the original singer of Santa Baby it was Eartha Kitt(she rocks at catwoman) The song the that play for the Inu-Gang was "Something About Us" by Daft Punk. An Botan and Momiji poem was by Li3 yan nian, and yes if you saw "The House of Flying Daggers" that is the poem she sung. Oh, and I'll be posting this story on another fansite, because the scene where the guys sing that song, I didn't put in would be in. mediaminer.org, and I have the same name.