InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Shikon No Tama High ❯ Chapter 8

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Shikon No Tama High Chapter 8

The gang had just entered the hotel they were staying at and got their keys for their rooms.

Room #6-Miroku/Sango
Room #7-Inuyasha/Kagome
Room #8-Kouga/Ayame

"Ok guys so were gonna go to the beach after we get to our rooms and unpack our stuff and get changed into our swim stuff, right?" Kagome asked the group.

"right" They all answered her back.

"Ok see u guys in a few" Kagome said as she and Inuyasha walked into their new home for the next 2 weeks.

As soon as they entered Kagome jumped on the bed closest to the balcony. She unpacked her stuff in record time and went into the bathroom to change.

While Kagome was changing Inuyasha unpacked his stuff and got changed into his swim trunks.

"okay Inuyasha i'm rea...dy" Kagome said as she walked out of the bathroom with a beach towel wrapped around her to see Inuyasha standing there in his swim trunks. They were black with red, yellow, and orange flames on them. 'Damn' was the only thing Kagome could think.

"Well are you gonna just stand there drooling or are you gonna come on?" Inuyasha asked Kagome as she wiped the drool away and started to walk out the door behind Inuyasha.

When they got to the lobby Sango, Miroku, Kouga, and Ayame were all ready standing waiting for them. Miroku was in his light purple swim trunks that had dark purple flames on them. While Kouga was wearing brown swim trunks.

"Hey guys ready to go?" Sango asked.

"Yea were ready" Kagome replied.

Once they got out on the beach the girls found 3 beach chairs and the guys found a volleyball.

"Have fun" the 3 girls wrapped in beach towels said to the guys as the guys walked to the volleyball net.

The girls then looked at each other winked and Ayame started to pull off the towel that was around her. As soon as it was off the guys around them started to whistle. She then layed down on the beach chair that was one of the end ones.

Next was Sango. After she removed her towel she got some wilder whistles and a few hoot's.

Now was Kagome. She slowly pulled off the towel and winked at the guys as they started to whistle, hoot', and stare. After Kagome layed down on the beach chair in between her two friends a couple guys came over to her.

"yes?" Kagome asked in the sweetest voice.

"um..um..um..um..um" all 4 of them said. This was when Inuyasha decided to look over at her. As soon as he saw guys around his girl he ran over there.

"Kagome" Inuyasha said.

"Oh hi Inuyasha" Kagome said still in a sweet voice.

Inuyasha then walked over to her and put his arm behind her back and hugged her to him. As soon as the guys saw this they walked away.

"Thanx Inu" Kagome said as she pecked him on the cheek. Inuyasha then walked back to the guys and started to play volleyball.

After they were done at the beach they all went back to their rooms to relax.

In Inu/Kag's room

"So watcha wanna do?" Kagome asked as she flopped down on her bed and Inuyasha on his.

"dunno" Inuyasha said.

"Hey Inuyasha?" Kagome asked as she began to blush.

"Hmm?"

"Come here" Kagome said as she patted her bed.

"Geeze Kagome!!" Inuyasha yelled at her.

"No no no, not for something like that" Kagome told him.

Inuyasha then got off of his bed and walked over to Kagome's bed and sat down.

"I've wanted to do this forever!!" Kagome squealed as she reached up and took off his hat. She then started the massage Inuyasha's doggy ears.

"Kaaaa..gooooo..meeee" Inuyasha said between purrs.

"Yea like?" Kagome giggled at him as his purring started to get louder as she started to rub the base of his ears.

**Puurrrrrrrr**

"hahahaha" Kagome laughed.

"Shhhuuuttttt...uuupp" Inuyasha said.

Kagome than moved her hands down to Inuyasha's neck.

"Awwww!! Is Inu sad becuz I stopped?" Kagome asked Inuyasha, like she was mother talking to their month old baby.

"nn..nn..no I'm nooo....t" Inuyasha stuttered.

"Ok what ever Inuyasha. But if you ever need your ears rubbed i'll be here." Kagome said as she pushed Inuyasha off the bed.

And with that Inuyasha walked over to his bed and layed down. In a couple of minutes Inuyasha and Kagome both fell asleep.

The End.....
LOL just kidding
this is no
where near being
over.
Buhzbyes till next time
Vanessa