InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Shikon No Tama High ❯ Chapter 15

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Shikon No Tama High Chapter 15

Kagome, Inuyasha, Sango, and Miroku were all sitting in the lobby thinking of something to do when Sesshomaru and Rin came up to them.

"Hi Kagome!" Rin said as she sat beside Kagome.

"Oh hi Rin. What's up?" Kagome asked.

"Nothing really. Me and Seeshy were trying to find something to do. What about you?" Rin asked.

"Same just i'm trying to find something to do with Inuyasha, Sango, and Miroku." Kagome said while she pointed to them when she said their names.

"Why it's a pleasure to meet you lady Rin." Miroku said while he stood up and walked over to her.

He grabbed her hand but before he could she something he was unconsiss by none other than Sango.

"Pervert." Sango said as she sat back down.

"What was he going to say?" Rin whispered in Kagome's ear.

"He was going to ask you to bare his child." Kagome said in a monotone voice.

**Blowing**

**Giggling**

"Inuyasha quit it." Kagome said as Inuyasha kept blowing into her ear.

"Your no fun" Inuyasha said as he started to pout.

"Excuse us" Kagome growled as she grabbed Inuyasha and pushed him out of the room.

"I wonder what their up to?" Rin asked.

"Kagome's probley gonna yell at him for somethin." Sango said.


"Inuyasha!" Kagome yelled.

"What did I do this time?" Inuyasha asked afraid that Kagome was gonna scream at him. But that never happened.

"Take it back. I am so fun" Kagome said.

"Hmmm....no I don't think I will take it back.

"grrr" Kagome growled as she tackled Inuyasha.

"Hey!" Inuyasha yelled.

"I said take it back " Kagome yelled back.

"Would you hold on a sec. I don't people to get the wrong idea when they see us. Lets go into my room." Inuyasha said as he opened up his door and walked in. Inuyasha then walked over to his bed and dropped Kagome on it as he sat beside her.

**Blow**

**Giggle**

"Would you stop it. I'm supposed to be mad at you." Kagome said as Inuyasha stopped but did something else instead.

**Lick**

"Inuyasha!"

"What you said to stop and I did stop what I was doing but now i'm doing something else.

"Your impossible." Kagome said as Inuyasha stopped licking her ear.

"Feh. I wont bug the Royal Highness ever again." Inuyasha said as he got off the bed and leaned on the wall farthest from Kagome.

"Hey! You didn't have to do that." Kagome wined as she stood up from the bed and walked over to Inuyasha who's eye's were covered by his bangs.

"Inu...yash..a?" Kagome asked as he didn't move.

"Hey i'm sorry. Plzzz talk to me." Kagome begged as Inuyasha still didn't move.

"Inuyasha then snaked his arm around Kagome's waist and looked up. He then pulled her into him as he flipped over so that her back was on the wall.

"Inuyasha!" Kagome yelled as she found out that he was faking it.

"What?" Inuyasha asked.

" Don't do that without warning me first. You could have gave me a heartattack." Kagome said as she put her hand up to her heart.

"You know I wouldn't do anything like that to you." Inuyasha said as their faces were getting closer. But Kagome didn't notice this. She was just staring into his golden eye's.

Closer
Closer
Closer

Kagome started to close her eyes as did Inuyasha when they opened them they were kissing. After about 2 minutes of kissing they pulled apart for air.

"Ok that was unexpected." Kagome said as Inuyasha let go of her.

"Yea" was all Inuyasha could say.

Inuyasha then leaned down and licked her ear again.

**Giggle**

**Purrrr**

Kagome had just reached up and started to rub Inuyasha's doggie ears when....

"GUYS!!" Sango yelled as she stormed into the room.

"Sa...sango" Kagome said as she let go of Inuyasha's ears much to Inuyasha's displeasure. He then stopped blowing into Kagome's ear and they split apart.

"I thought you 2 killed each other!" Sango yelled.

"Well We Didn't so go away!" Kagome yelled back.

"Go Kag" Inuyasha said as Sango hit Inuyasha upside the head.

"Why You! What did I tell you about hitting him?" Kagome asked as she started to walk torwards Sango.

"Ummmm...you told me not...to" Sango studdered as Kagome jumped on her and pushed her down.

"Cat Fight" Miroku said as he watched the 2 girls tackle each other.

"Hey what has got to those 2 they never used to be so so so happy and hyper like that." Miroku told Inuyasha.

"I don't know" Inuyasha started.

"But I don't think I mind very much that my Sexy Hell Kitten acts like that." Inuyasha finished.

"New nickname?" Miroku asked as he noticed what Inuyasha called Kagome.

"I called her that and she said she wanted me to call her that" Inuyasha explained.

"Oh I wish Sango would say something like that." Miroku said as his face turned to a thoughtful one. He then walked over to Sango and rubbed her butt.

"HENTAI" Sango screamed.

**Smack**

Miroku then started to reach for Kagome.

"If you ever lay one finger on her I will kill you."Inuyasha growled which made Miroku take his hand away from Kagome instantly.

"Common Inu I think i'm done with her." Kagome said as she took Inuyasha's hand and dragged him back into the lobby where Rin and Sesshomaru still were.

"Hi guys." Rin said as she saw them come and sat down.

"you think you were in there making out long enough?" Sesshomaru asked. He had heard the whole thing with his youkai ears.

"Didn't your mother ever tell you to never listen to people's conversation's?" Kagome asked.

"Acctually she did but I never listened to my mother" Shessomaru said as he stood against the wall.

"Well maybe you should've." Kagome said as she shot an energy arrow at Sesshomaru who easily dodged it.

"Well it looks like somebody here has reflexes" Kagome said in a monotone voice.

"Hey! I have reflexes" Inuyasha said.

Kagome then shot an energy arrow at Inuyasha who got hit by it.

"I rest my case" Kagome said.

"But..but..I wasen't ready" Inuyasha said as he started to pout.

"Oooo poor puppy." Kagome said in a childish voice.

**Rub Rub**

**Purrrrr**

"You two are very entertaining to watch" Sesshomaru said as he watched his little half brother and Kagome yell at each other.

"Shut up Fluffy" Kagome and Inuyasha yelled at him.

**Growl**

"Fluffy?" Rin asked.

"It's something I would rather not talk about rite now" Sesshomaru said while he heard Kagome go into a laughing fit.

**Histerical Laughing**

"Shut up girl." Sesshomaru hissed.

"Make me!" Kagome said between laughs.

"Oooo poor Sesshy" Rin said as she went up to him and put her back against his chest.

"AWWW Inuyasha look at them!" Kagome said as she started her laughing fit again.

**Histerical Laughing**

Inuyasha then looked over to his older half-brother and his girlfriend as he joined Kagome in her laughing fit.

**More Histerical Laughing**

"I can see why you all were going out. You both have the same attitude" Sesshomaru said as he put his arm around Rin's waist and walked away.

"Grr" Kagome growled as she threw another energy arrow at Sesshomaru's back.

"You think you can sneak up on the Lord Of The Western Lands?" Sesshomaru asked as he put his hand that wasen't around Rin and caught the arrow right before it stabbed him in the back.

"Good catch Fluffy. And no I didn't think I could sneak up on you I was just seeing how good your reflexes were. They are tremendously good too. Not anything like Inu's" Kagome said.

"Hey!" Inuyasha yelled.

Kagome then made a energy arrow hit Inuyasha again.

"Would you stop doing that!" Inuyasha yelled at her.

"Bye Fluffy and Rin" Kagome yelled at their retreating backs.

"Bye" they both said as they went away.

Srry it's kinda short. I'm really desparet here. I don't know of anything else to put. Could you all help me with some ideas?
Thanx a million
Vanessa