InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Shikon School ❯ At the Bus ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 1~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
“Are you sure you have everything, Kagome?” asked Mrs. Higurashi.
“Yeah, I'm sure,” Kagome Higurashi responded.
“Remember,” started Mrs. Higurashi, “Study, work hard, do your homework, and go to bed on time.”
“Yes, I know.”
“And… have fun!” Mrs. Higurashi smiled. She kissed Kagome on top of her head. Kagome smiled.
“Don't worry about me. I'll be fine! Sango will be with me! And I will try to call you often.”
“Everyday.”
“Will do.”
Kagome grabbed her suitcase and book bag and gave her mom on big hug and a kiss on the cheek. “Bye,” She waved. Her mother waved back, trying to hold back tears. Kagome shut the door behind and strutted to the bus stop. She spotted Sango with her book bag and suitcase.
“Hey,” She greeted.
“Hi,” Sango greeted back, “You look gorgeous!”
“Thanks,” Kagome blushed a sweet pink tint, the same color as her amazingly shiny lips with her lip-gloss and the same color as Sango's eye shadow. Kagome also had black eyeliner on both of her eyelids that stuck out her beautiful chocolate-brown eyes that sparkled and turned haze-lish in the sunlight and moonlight. Sango's eyes were a deep dark dark brown, almost black. Besides Sango's eye shadow, she had cherry-red lipstick on. It wasn't' shiny or metallic or glittery. It was a plain red, but it brought out the fairness of her skin, almost as fair yet colorful as Kagome's. (A/N. Yeah, I know. Fair and colorful? Well it means fair skin but not pale.)
 
Kagome's hair was layered, thick, shiny, silky, glossy, and ebony (black). Sango's was not layered, it was thick, soft, and was a dark dark dark shade of brunette. Almost looked black. Not quite. Kagome loved Sango's hair, and Sango loved Kagome's.
 
“You look really cute, too,” Kagome commented. Sango shrugged.
“Not as good as you,” she replied.
Sango was wearing a baby blue slim turtleneck with black dress gauchos. And black lacy boots with her hair in a medium-high ponytail, and was wearing small blue crystal studs. Kagome was wearing tight long flaring jeans, with a purple lacy cami, and a white thin material, slim log sleeve polo with half of her button open so you can see though to see her cami. The polo had a white thin hoodie that was meant for fashion, not covering your head. Her hair was down, and glossy. She wore comfy beaded silver filp-flops and long crystal chandeliers earrings. Kagome dressed more casually, like a popular 16 year old. Sango, who was also sixteen, dressed more like a women; like a 22 year old. Classy in a casual way. Kagome was sweet and sexy in a casual way. But she wasn't the type to do drugs, wasn't perverted, and not a party animal. She wasn't shy she was sociable, funny, did enjoy parties though, was a straight A student, loved animals and music, and shopping. She was pure-hearted, and acted like a mature, fun teenager. Sango was shy, but extremely brave, nice, and also a straight A student. She was very honest and more of the friendly, classy type.
 
 
“You know, we're different, yet have a lot in common,” Kagome stated.
“Yeah, duh.”
“We have a brother, we are honest, and we're both sixteen…”
“And we both have a cat!” Sango added.
The Bus finally arrived. It was partially filled with kids. The doors swung open. Kagome and Sango stepped in and looked around for two open seats next to each other. They went to the last row on the right side (from back view). Sango sat by the window.
“Who else is coming to Shikon School?” Kagome mumbled under her breath to Sango.
“I dunno,” Sango said.
The both looked around on the bus. Kagome spotted a hanyou in the seat in front of her's she stood up from her seat to get a better look at him while Sango was counting trees while looking out the window. The hanyou was sitting next to a guy with two earrings on his left ear and a small black ponytail. (A/N. you guessed it, Miroku.) They both were well built. The hanyou had longggggg sliver shaggy hair and shaggy bangs. He had the cutest dog ears also, and some claws. Kagome also noticed fangs when she saw him smile at the conversation he was having with with the black ponytail guy.
“Whoa,” Kagome gasped under her breath. She guessed the hanyou had heard her after she saw his ears twitch and slowly look up. She quickly thumped back into her seat before they both saw her and blushed.
He's got golden amber eyes too?
She thought.
Sango turned away from the window to look at her.
“What's wrong with you?” She asked.
She turned to look in front of them and stood up to see two handsome young men-maybe a year older than her and Kagome- in front of them. She noticed the same things as Kagome. Sango plopped back down with a squeak.
“Wow.” Was all the she could spit out. Kagome raised her eyebrows and nodded.
“No standing while the bus is driving, sweetheart,” The bus driver -a women around her 40ies- commanded to Sango, “and that goes for you too, honey.” The driver said pointing to Kagome on her whole view mirror.
“Sorry,” Kagome said.
The bus made a stop to pick up a few other kids. Kagome and Sango eavesdropped to found out what the two mens' names were. Kagome was the first to hear.
“Inuyasha, and Miroku…or something like that,” Kagome whispered to Sango.
“Someone say our names?” Kagome and Sango heard Miroku ask.
“Quickly, make a conversation!” Sango whispered to Kagome. Kagome nodded.
“Just start laughing, not in a creepy way, softly.” Kagome suggested quickly. Too quick so Sango didn't get it clearly but managed to follow through when Kagome started laughing and then she started laughing. Miroku and Inuyasha turned around and stood on their seats with their knees, and placed their chins on the back seat so they could see an almost top view or whoever was seated behind them, and where they think the source of sound came from. Kagome stopped laughing and looked up to meet Miroku's Dark Deep blue eyes. The bus started again after picking up some people. Sango was shuffling through her book bag and took out a book and started reading without noticing Miroku and Inuyasha staring at Kagome and her.
“Hello, beautiful,” Miroku growled at Kagome seductively and smirked and winked.
Inuyasha raised an eyebrow at Miroku and drifted his beautiful eyes back to Kagome's twinkling chocoalate- hazel ones.
“Um…” Kagome started at Miroku.
“Has anyone ever told you, you were beautiful?”
“Beside's stalkers and other crack-heads who have loved me, then yeah… you, duh.” She said while glaring at him.
Kagome covered her mouth.
Did I just say that out loud?
Kagome thought to herself. Inuyasha and Sango started laughing in a friendly manner at Miroku just being dissed.
“That'll teach you not to hit on girl like that, pervert,” Inuyasha said to Miroku while still kind of laughing. His voice was enough to make a girl's heart melt.
“What?! I can't help it if I see a pretty women and try to make a move on her!” Miroku said in his defence. Her turned to look at Sango.
“Speaking of pretty women…” Miroku said. Sango looked up. Miroku grabbed her hands and asked “My fair lady, will you bear my child?” Sango pulled her hands away from Mirokus's strong yet gentle, warm, loving grip and blushed.
“HENTAI!!!” (`perverted' in Japan) Sango shrieked and smacked Miroku across the face. Sango growled. Kagome just starred in shock.
“Learned your lesson yet?” Inuyasha asked Miroku with a sigh.
Miroku's shocked face turned to a big grin.
“Nope.” He replied.
Kagome rolled her eyes. Miroku and Inuyasha slithered back down in their seats again.
 
Kagome turned to an upset Sango and shrugged. “At least the bus driver didn't catch us.” She said. Sango took a deep breath and smiled.
“Yeah, I guess,” She responded with a twinkle in her eye. Kagome knew what that meant. For some reason Sango was happy, happy to know that one of the handsome men asked her a question like that.
But out of all the questions, why THAT one?!
Kagome thought to herself.
The bus reached a big boarding school right by a beautiful beach.
“Shikon School…” Kagome and Sango read out loud to themselves. The place was small but amazing! Kagome looked at Sango, Then Inuyasha and Miroku, and then at her new school. Somehow, she had a good feeling about this place.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~…̷ 0;…
A/N. Like it so far? I worked really hard on this so please be nice. This was more like an introduction of the main characters. I described them a lot. Sorry if I bored you to tears. I was just trying to make everything clear …….