InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Shikon School ❯ Late Night Fun ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N. Wow, a review already! Thanks guys! It means a lot to me! Anyway, on with the story…
 
“Almost ready with your supplies?” Sango asked.
 
“Yeah,” answered Kagome.
 
“You look I little… tensed…”
 
“Who, me? Nah.”
 
“Missing anything?”
 
“Nope.”
 
“You sure `bout that?”
 
“Yep.”
 
Sango handed Kagome her schedule that she was hiding behind her back.
 
“Wha…? Oh, oops…” Kagome stammered.
 
“You're nervous enough to forget the most important thing on the first day?” Sango questioned.
 
“Well,” Kagome started, “I don't want to mess up anything, I want everything to be perfect.”
 
“And #1 on the `Make everything perfect for school' list, forget your schedule!” Sango said with a sarcastic tone. Kagome chuckled. Sango joined in and stopped to say
“You'll be fine. You're perfect enough.” She winked.
 
“Thanks for the pep talk. Are you sleepy yet?”
 
“Kinda… Are you Kagome?”
 
“Mm, not really. I'm a light sleeper, I wake up easily, it takes a while for me to actually fall asleep.”
 
“Well, so much for secretly drawing on your face.”
 
They both laughed.
 
“They boys asleep yet? Maybe you and me could try them…?” Kagome suggested in a devilish tone.
 
“Are you joking?! We can't do that!” Sango said.
 
“Oh yes we can, it's 11:34, practically midnight! They're asleep, you can here them snoring from here, and when they start snorting like hogs, that's our key to hide because they might wake up.”
 
“Um…I don't know.”
 
“Come on! It won't kill you! Maybe a grope or two…” Kagome smirked at Sango. Sango blushed and picked up a purple pillow with pink polka-dots and chucked it across at Kagome. She blocked it with her arms, and picked up a blue pillow with lime green stripes and hit Sango in the head while she was laughing and they both engaged in a pillow fight.
 
Kagome heard a groan from the other room.
She put a finger to her lips signaling Sango to be quiet. They heard footsteps and peeked out the door to see who it was.
 
“Uh Kagome, we have a long day ahead of us, maybe we should-”
 
“Shh… I think it's Inuyasha…”
 
Kagome opens the door I little more, making a creeking noise. She pauses and heads out the door, with Sango right behind.
 
They reach the kitchen and peek in it. They saw a guy with ribbons of snow hair.
 
“Yep it's him,” Kagome pointed out.
 
“Let's go back,” Sango instisted.
 
“Ok… and wait for the right time to come and draw on his face while he's sleeping!”
 
“No! Forget it!”
 
“Don't you want revenge on Miroku?”
 
“Well, kinda, not really.”
 
“Good enough. But, fine, we'll wait `till they fall back to sleep, kay?”
 
“Kay.”
 
Inuyasha's footsteps were coming closer to them.
 
“Quickly, let's go!” Kagome commanded and ran back to her room with Sango.
 
They shut the door.
 
“Let's get some stuff ready. Grab some markers or something,” Kagome instructed. Sango nodded. They both shuffled through their suitcases and book bags and found what they needed. They grabbed their stuff and sat on Kagome's bed.
 
Kagome held Skintimadate® shaving cream (raspberry rain) and a red marker.
 
“I'm trying out a classic.” Kagome said with a devilish tone and bobbed her eyebrows up and down in a sneaky way. Sango giggled as she held a black and brown marker on her left hand, and a dark blue permanent marker on the other.
 

“Permanent?!” Kagome asked.
 
“Yeah, why?”
 
“We're gonna have to wash it off, ya know! We can't just leave it there!”
 
“Miroku can wash it off himself,” Sango said and rolled her dark brown eyes.
 
“Hm…You'll think we'll be easy to be seen?” Kagome asked and looked down at what she and Sango were wearing.
Sango was wearing a long-sleeved, baggy, pink, ruffly nightdress that came down to her shin, and wore her hair in a loose low ponytail. She had pink plaid slippers on. Kagome was wearing long, thick, white night pants that had cute panda bears on them and looked really pretty on Kagome. She also wore a tight, lacy, baby blue spaghetti strap cami, and her silky layered hair in a medium-high cute messy bun with strands of hair flowing down on her bun. She had a white fluzzy fluffy slippers on with a red sparkly cherry on each. They both had their make-up still on.
 
“We'll be fine,” answered Sango.
 
Snoring came from the other room, they were asleep. The girls grabbed their stuff and headed in to their room. They tiptoed to their beds, Kagome was standing next to Inuyasha's peach colored bed, and Sango by Miroku's purple bed.
 
Kagome smirked at Sango, telling her to start. Sango opens up her black and brown washables and draws sayings on Miroku's face like `I'm a gay pervert' and `My dog even denied me!' Sango burst out laughing. Kagome widened her chocolate-hazel eyes at her and shushed her. She pressed the nozzle of her shaving cream that made a loud `wfzzzzsh' noise. Inuyasha twitched his ears.
 
Kagome mouthed `crap' to Sango and whispered “Hide!”
 
They both desperately tried to find a place to hide. Kagome hid in their walk-in closet and Sango hid under Miroku's bed. (A/N. It was high enough for her to fit in, Remember, this place is rich! Why can't all schools be like that? Lol.)
 
Thankfully, Inuyasha didn't wake up and went back to snoring. Kagome came out of the closet slowly and signaled Sango to come out under the bed.
Kagome, with shaving cream still in her left hand, tip toed back to Inuyasha.
 
“Why do you have shaving cream on your hand?” Sango whispered to Kagome.
 
“I was testing it out. It's not empty yet, So I'll make the most of it!”
 
“Can I use some?”
 
“I need some for tomorrow.”
 
“Ok. Can I at least borrow your red marker?”
 
“Mm-hm, yeah, here,” said Kagome and tossed it softly to Sango who thanked her after.
 
Sango popped the marker cap open and clicked it to the back so she wouldn't have to hold it the whole time. She gently scribbled X's on each of Miroku's eyelids. Miroku snorted and talked in his deep sleep murmuring “Oh, Sango, let your prince wake up his sleeping beauty…”
Sango's jaw dropped. Kagome covered her mouth while snickering.
She gently took Inuyasha's palm and squirted some shaving cream on it.
 
“Where's my feather…?” Kagome whispered to Sango who only shrugged, “Oh well, I'll use my hair.” Kagome knelts down to Inuyasha face and takes a lock of her hair from her bun and tickles Inuyasha's nose, hoping he wouldn't sneeze. Inuyasha twitches it nose a couple times and brings his shaving cream hand to his nose and smothers it on. Kagome and Sango tried to hold their laughter.
 
“It…It…It hurts!” Sango said while her stomach ached from trying to hold her laughter.
 
“We'll laugh out hearts out when we're done, ok?” Kagome said and tucked the lock of ebony hair back in her cute bun. Sango responded by nodding with a smile on her face.
 
“Should we wash these off?” Sango asked.
 
“I guess…after we take some pictures!” Kagome suggested and giggled with excitement.
Kagome goes back to her room and takes out a digital camera. Sango and Kagome both sanpped a few pictures of each of the boys from different view. Sango made a few bunny ears on Miroku and Kagome made peace signs with Inuyasha in her pictures.
 
“We better clean up,” whispered Sango.
 
“Ok,” responded Kagome while taking her last picture with the boys, “it's hard to believe they're not getting blinded even by these lights!” Sango went to the gold and silver bathroom and came back with wet sponges and paper towels and napkins, while Kagome just finished up cleaning.
 
Sango took her sponge and gently wiped Miroku's face, leaving wet streaks slightly colored from the washables. She takes a paper towel and dabs it to collect the unwanted dabbles. Miroku, still in his sleep, places his hand on Sango's. Sango takes her hand away and blushes.
 
“Uh, uh, Ka…go…me… I'm gonna put away the stuff, ok? J-Just clean up after the towels, and sponges. I'll be in our room…” Sango stammered.
 
“Alright.” Kagome responded and watches Sango head out the door with the shaving cream and markers.
 
Miroku was fast asleep, all she needed to do was clean up after Inuyasha. She takes a paper towel and grabs the smothered hunk of shaving cream off of his face. She gently wipes his face with the sponge, and pats it dry with the napkin.
 
Inuyasha's sensitive nose picks up the scent of the shaving cream, Kagome's vanilla lip-gloss, and Kagome's natural sweet scent. He wakes up and notices Kagome tiptoeing out of his room with washing supplies and a camera.
 
“What the hell…?” He mutters softly so no one can hear and gets up from bed slowly. He knew she was up to something.
 
 
Done, now for some gossip, pep talks, laughs, and beauty rest…
Kagome thought. She's right about to step out of the room when…
 
She was instantly spun around and her both wrists were grabbed and pinned in the air by a certain someone's hands with claws. Her cleaning supplies and camera fell to the floor.
 
“What are doing, wench?” Inuyasha murmured with a quiet, rough, sleepy voice. The moonlight shined on Kagome and made her skin, lip gloss, and chocolate-hazel eyes glisten.
Inuyasha blushed a bit and held on Kagome's wrists tighter.
 
“Uh,” was all that Kagome could manage to spill out. She struggled to be free of his grip, which made Inuyasha hold tighter, until he finally saw her eyes fall on the camera and her trying to grab it with her foot still in her fuzzy cherry slippers. He loosened his grip and finally let go. Kagome bent down and grabbed her camera. She turned it on and clicked the buttons. Inuyasha's ears twitched. She turned to face the direction Inuyasha was facing. They both looked into the camera screen. Inuyasha'a golden amber eyes widened.
 
He saw both of the girls in their PJ's in the picture with both of them, holding up peace signs and bunny ears.
 
Whoa…
Inuyasha thought.
 
Kagome clicked through all the pictures they took.
 
“You guys actually pulled that off on us?” Inuyasha asked surprised.
Kagome flashed a smile.
 
“Yeah,” Kagome answered, and laughed a cute, fast chuckle.
 
“Nice work. I'm impressed with you and Sango.”
 
“You're not mad?”
 
“Nah, I do this stuff all the time… I'm just…shocked this happened to me…”
 
“Don't be, everyone will know sooner of later, including Miroku.”
 
“You're gonna tell?”
 
“Calm down, it's not like anyone will care. You look…cute… in these pictures. You'll live, I'm sure!”
 
Inuyasha bared a grin, showing his bright white fangs. It startled Kagome for a second.
 
“So what tricks have you played?” Kagome asked curiously.
 
Inuyasha grinned, “You'll see…”
 
Kagome widened her eyes.
 
Hopefully he won't take revenge on us. I can take a joke like what we did, but not a really cruel one like shave me bald while I'm asleep or something…
Kagome thought.
She smiled and they both headed back to their own beds.
 
I'll tell Sango about this!
Kagome thought and softly giggled to herself.