InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Sightless in Seattle ❯ Smooth Talker ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Smooth Talker

Inuyasha paced the room, agitatedly. Soon, he would change, tonight he would change.

Inuyasha felt a sharp sensation in his entire body. He growled anxiously. He was beginning to change. His body twisted violently, and in a matter of moments, his change was complete, and he stood, a half demon man, in the middle of a small apartment.

His father had wished him to help a human before he would gain half of the corporation, and Inuyasha, not wanting to, decided to rebel.

When he did, his father turned Inuyasha into his canine form permanently. Him and his brother were shape shifters and could change forms at random.

For 19 years he was doomed to be in this form, helping a human. The human was Kagome. But now he was free.

He was wearing only pant bottoms and was shirtless, his rippling muscles moving, with his strenuous pants, from he alterations.

He remembered Kagome saying something about going to a club, and decided she would be the first he would pay a visit to in his form. But first…

He went to where he knew Sango kept her back up money. He put it in his pants, and made his way down the stairs, and outside where he went to an expensive store he had seen escorting Kagome to work.

"Thanks, Sango I owe you one", he sneered as he entered the shop.

~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~**~*~*

"So, you see any good ones Sango?", Kagome questioned as they entered the club, after they had been carded.

"We've got some stuff to work with, here. A brunette, a red head, a black-haired hottie, oh here comes someone Kagome", Sango warned with a giggle.

"My names Hojo", a guy said approaching Kagome.

"would you like to dance?", the light brown haired guy asked her, sweetly.

Kagome would have answered if Sango had'nt elbowed her, meaning "No".

"Uhh, thank you but-", Kagome started.

"Our boyfriends are coming", Sango lied to make the boy leave.

"That was mean Sango, it didn't matter if he was ugly-"

"No he wasn't ugly, but he wasn't right for you Kagome", Sango said, scanning the area.

"Hey there's Shippo", Sango noted, placidly.

"Oh, who's he with?", Kagome asked politely.

"Some dark-haired girl", Sango said.

"How did he get in here you have to be over 21", Kagome puzzled.

"Yeah, looks like he snuck in…hey Kagome, remind you of anyone at that age?", Sango laughed.

"Hey I think he just called her Rin", Sango said.

"Come on let's not blow their cover, let them enjoy it alright?", Kagome chuckled.

"Uh.. Kagome, remember that waiter? His names Miroku and he's meetingushere", Sango rushed the last part, knowing Kagome would feel ditched.

"He's here isn't he?", Kagome said exasperatedly.

"Uh, Yeah, would you mind if I-"

"Go and get him girl!", Kagome said, as she pushed her friend out into the abyss of people dancing.

Now she was by herself. And fast approaching was Koga. The unaware Kagome drank her beverage lightly, unable to hear Koga coming.

"Hello there Kagome", he said, evil glinting in his eye.

"Koga?", she said, startled, jumping at his voice.

"Yeah, that's me", he said pushing against her uncomfortably.

"Koga would you mind moving", she said.

"I don't want to be just friends Kagome", Koga said getting closer to her.,

"Koga, get off of me!", she said shoving him, to no avail.

"Excuse me but I do believe the woman asked you to move", a smooth voice said from close by.

"Who are you?!", Koga said with belligerent rage.

"Nothing but a passer by", the voice said calmly.

"You want to get your face bashed in?", Koga yelled.

"If you mean fighting, then sure, why not? But lets go outside", the smooth talker said, putting a hand out in front of him courteously, as an indication to exit the building.

"I'll be back for you soon", the strange man said in Kagome's ear.

Koga growled and went outside, in front of the stranger, who walked calmly his hands in his pockets.

"Come on let's do this", Koga shouted, testosterone pumping in his veins.

"Sorry, I have other things to focus on, like Kagome", he said and with a wave of his hand, he shut the door on Koga's face.

Banging might have been heard, but it wasn't, and Koga would not get in again, for Inuyasha had paid off the guards.

"Hello, Kagome sorry for that misunderstanding", he started.

"Oh, well thanks I guess", she said startled somewhat.

"Don't think of it anymore, now...Let's dance", he said, sweeping her off her feet and on to the dance floor.

He looped his arms around her waist and led her out. He grabbed one of her hands and twirled her away from him and whirled her back to his body.

Kagome couldn't see but, she did make up for it with rhythm. She was surprised, but glad, this guy had taken care of Koga, so she owed him a dance. Besides he had a very sexy voice and sense that's all she had to go on…

"So how did you know my name?", Kagome said moving against him to the beat.

"Excuse me?", he said, he wasn't paying attention. He had seen her before, in fact he had slept with her for the past 19 years, but something felt different.

"How did you know my name?" she asked again.

"That gentleman happened to speak your name during our clash", he said, suavely spinning her about.

"Oh sorry about him", she said.

She could'nt see it, but Inuyasha was dressed exceptionally well. He had on a white shirt and black pant bottoms, that flattered every part of his well built body.

"Don't worry about it", he reassured her.

The song was coming to an end and he dipped her sensually, leaning so close to her face she could feel his breath on her face, strange he smelt familiar. A good familiar.

As he was inches away from her face and she assumed he would kiss her. She wanted him to kiss her. But he did not, instead he pulled her back up and looked at her wistfully.

She would have to go to Sango's house to pick up "the dog", and she would be heartbroken if her beloved Inuyasha was not there.

He couldn't stand to think of that, so he resolved to go back, and become the dog, until he arranged for a replacement.

"You will excuse me, but I have to be somewhere", he said regretfully, untwining his arms from her waist.

"But maybe I will see you again, someday soon", he said walking away leaving Kagome breathless and astonished.

"Perhaps I will", she said under her breath, as her heart beat hard within her chest.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I DO NOT OWN INUYASHA OR ANYTHING IN RELATION. DO NOT SUE PLEASE.

R&R R&R