InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ simpley unsimple ❯ chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
 
The 4-year-old Kagome was walking down the street with her father, hand in hand, her pig tales flopped up and down as she skipped. She looked up at her daddy, smiling showing her lost tooth, “pickle I wuv you” she smiled even bigger.
“I love you to bunny.” He smiled to, he always called her bunny it was her little nickname, just like she called him pickle. The snow was falling around them it was Christmas Eve; they just got back from their nana's house. Mom got drunk so she left earlier than them… she always got drunk and fought with her father, and her mother would yell and call Kagome names, but her father would always stick up for Kagome. She didn't no why her mother hated her so. But she'd probably never figure it out so she just ignored it, and other things were on her mind like kids stuff, ice cream, teddy bears, Barbie's, and castles in the sky. She then saw something shinny in a shops window. She grabbed his hand and pulled him across the street.
“Common pickle, lets go look” she smiled. They walked across they street. And started walking towards the little shop
A car came zooming down the street. Mr. Higurashi looked he seen a gun pointed at Kagome. In slow motion Kagome turned around, as a bullet shot towards her, she was frozen in spot. Her father grabbed her and pushed her out of the way. Just as the bullet pierced through his skin, also piercing his heart.
“Dam, sir we missed her” a man said into the cell beside his ear.
“NOOOOOO” she screamed.
She jumped out of her nightmare screaming. Her skin was damp with sweat, her hair was soaked with tears, and her throat burned, from screaming. She had this dream; she had it every night for the last few weeks. She knew her father died but she never remembered how or why, well she new now, She couldn't remember how that Christmas eve ended, all she remembered was walking up in a hospital bed, but the dream never ended, never reveling the aftermath.
She got up; she straddled towards the window, and then pulled open the blinds, and opened it, reveling a slight breeze. Bright morning light blinded her for a mere second. She sighed, it was always so beautiful, the morning, when the slight breeze blew in from the window, and the silence overcame everything, healing the cuts the bruises she would receive later that day.
She walked over to the bathroom; she then took a quick shower. She then walked over to her dresser, took out some old clothes. She dressed in her baggy jeans, and put on a black Roots sweater. Applied some foundation on her bruises that occupy her face. She put her hair in a messy bun, Her black bangs hung over her face, covering her black eye that makeup couldn't quite cover completely, if you looked at her you'd think she was emo, She was in a way but not overly dressed in black with dog chains, she just had a liking to darker colors, and the music. She walked down the stairs boxes occupied her new home. She never had any friends at her old school it wasn't that she was ugly, she was actually far from it, But she didn't think so, people considered her beautiful, Boys asked her out a lot, it was just that she was really shy, she was quite and she had low self confidence. She walked down quietly just so she wouldn't wake him up, the man that caused her pain and suffering. She grabbed her bag and looked at the time. She was going to be late on her first day
“Oh no.” she said running out the door and down the street, Naraku would kill her, if she was late any day, but it just had to be her first day.
She ran to a big school that had kids scouring the ground, the stairs and practically everything, she even seen some on the roof. She walked up the stairs getting glances, and stares of eyes on her; it was the middle of the year, it was weird for a new student to come. She walked passed them looking down at her feet, feeling out of place. She heard people talking about some kid named Inuyasha and how cool he was, and how they were going to see his concert next week, she paid no attention though. She walked through the door and her ears met with the screams and laughter of students, in every direction, she made her way through the crowd, the bell rang, and she was left standing in the center of the hallway alone. She walked around the large school for a minute or two, till she came to a person, a very handsome person, with white doggy ears and a silver hair. A sudden blush rose to her face. He looked kind of pissed, but she didn't notice because she was to busy looking at the ground.
“Umm… excuse me” a tiny voice erupted from her,
“What do you want wench” he said agitated
“Umm do you know where the office is?” she felt really embarrassed.
“Yes I do, why wouldn't I,” he said.
“Can you point me towards it?” she asked quietly.
“No” he said waling off in the opposite direction.
“Wait,” she yelled after him.
“What” he said stopping and turning around.
“Well I have to get there and go to class because it's my first day and I don't really think I'll every find it because I have no sen-” she blabbed very quickly. God she hated explaining her.
“Whatever…I'm going there anyways, hurry up wench or ill leave you behind,” he commanded more than said. She followed slowly behind him. `Hum, great way to start your first day out Kagome, now the whole school's going to think you're an idiot.' She thought. Four doors down the hall and to the right they were there. Inuyasha walked in, with Kagome fallowing behind quietly.
“INUYASHA” Myoga yelled running out of his office and plunking into the secretary's empty desk.
“What?” Inuyasha said looking somewhat calmer with a slight smile on his face.
“You no exactly what I'm talking about” Myoga growled. `I wonder what he did' Kagome thought
“No, why don't you enlighten me” he said smiling. `He was wondering what he was getting mad at him for, it was just funny when myoga exploded like this.
“Okay then Inuyasha” Myoga took three breathes “well first you punched Hiten, no more like beat the shit out of him, he had to go to the bloody hospital.” Kagomes eyes opened up wide `what did I get myself in.'
“So, he pisses me off hanging on Kikyou like that.” He explained. Myoga grabbed his stress ball and started squeezing it. `One, Two, Three.' He thought.
“That's no reason to beat someone up” He said squeezing the shit out of his little stress ball, it was his third on this week, Inuyasha complete fault.
“Yeah it is?” Inuyasha said acting calm.
“Whatever… Then you beat up Manten because He interfered with your other fight with Hiten, witch means they're BOTH in the hospital…” Inuyasha just shrugged. “And then you PISSED on a BLOODY BUSH” he yelled the last part.
“Eh, so I don't like to go to public bathrooms” he said kinda laughing.
“Sesshomeru never gives me this much trouble.”
“Feh.” he said turning his head slightly to the right.
“Umm excuse me” a tiny voice said behind inuyasha. Inuyasha forgot that she was there.
“Ohh…hello there and you are?” Myoga asked.
“Kagome,” she said shyly.
“Ohh the new student… here's your class schedule… here you both have the same classes. Inuyasha show her a round a while before you go to class. You will be excused but I will have to class your parents. We'll only Kagome technically.”
“Huh” she said.
“Well, I'm Inuyashas guardian. Although Inuyashas a little good boy because he makes more money than I do in a year.” He smiled greedy. Inuyasha gave
“Ohh”
“Common lets go wench.” She nodded and followed him to class. `What If Naraku beats me again. What am I thinking he beats me anyways, well he'll hit me harder tonight and use it as an excuse.' Tears welded up in her eyes just thinking about it. Inuyasha noticed this but didn't say anything.
“We'll this is math, down there is English…” after the bloody tour was done they both walked towards Math, although Kagome was still kinda lost she didn't mind, she would just follow her class mates.
“If you don't know where something is just ask me, okay wench.”
“Yeah… don't call me wench”
“Okay wench” They were now glaring at each other.
“Idiot”
“Stupid” then they both turned away from each other and walked in the class. Kagome noticed when Inuyasha walked in the class, all the girls got attentive with starry eyes and the boy's were like sup dude and stuff like that, He just walked by them, he found them so annoying. He sat by two girls that seemed to be fighting and some guy with a pony on the top of his head with blue eyes, and some other guy with a ponytail at the nap of his neck. She passed her note to the teacher. “Your Kagome.” She nodded her head. “Okay class this is Kagome, Kagome go sit between those two girls fighting over there, Sango, kikyou raise your hands.” Two hands shot up in the air. She followed them and sat down.
“Hey I'm Sango, That's kikyou,” grimacing, she said pointing towards the bitchy looking girl. “That's Inuyasha”
“We've met he said growling”
“Don't mind him he a cranky guy, well the guy wearing a purple tea shirt is Miroku, and the guy with blue eyes is Kouga”
“Hello beautiful will you consider bearing my child-” A slap was heard, but no one turned a round they were used to it by now. “Dear Sango why are you so crude, you no you're the only one for me”
“Don't push it,” she growled.
“Hello, you are beautiful, I'm Kouga, will you accompany me to our concert tonight.”
“Whose concert” she asked.
“Hedley's, that's there're band, there playing tonight at the stadium downtown.” Sango said
“Well I don't know,” She said thinking about Naraku.
“Don't go with Kouga” Inuyasha said.
“It's not my fault you're jealous,” Kouga growled at him
“Of what could I possibly be jealous of? Stupid wimpy wolf”
“Dog shit”
“Jack ass” Inuaysha yelled Punching Kouga in the face sending him flying into some guy's desk.
“You fucking…” Kouga ran for him but inuyasha punched him in his stomach then kouga punched him in his face and so one. Inuyasha was in the lead.
“Why wont the teacher stop this”
“Well it happens a lot”
“Stop it” she said as they both looked at her, and sat down. Inuyasha grumbled `wench'; Kouga grabbed her hands and said
“Thank you for your concern, but I could have taken on the dog shit” then he turned around Her face was bright red.
“Fuck you wolf boy,” he said.
“How come they listened to you, they never listen to me,” she thought out loud. The rest of that day went by very slowly. Kagome got lost every class, so Inuyasha kept his word and helped her, but being harsh about it.
She walked down the streets slowly; she looked to the ground, worried, why? Because Naraku's gonna to kill her.
He left school, thinking why he acted weird around that new girl kagome. `You like her' `what, no' `yes' `no fuck you' `well literally I am you so I know that you like her, why else would you attack kouga' `I always do that' `not that violently' `I'm ignoring you, well me whatever.'
Then he saw kagome.
“Hey” he said
“Hi” she said blushing slightly
“You're blushing”
“What, no I'm not”
“Yes you are”
“Why would I blush?”
“Anyways are you going to our concert with kouga?” he said kinda pissed sounding.
“I don't think”
“Well I think you should go,” he said
“Really?”
“Well for kouga's sake”
“Oh…I might, I may not be aloud.” She said looking away. He then noticed a bruise under her eye, but her didn't say anything about it. “Well here's my street… bye”
“Maybe I'll see ya tonight”
“Maybe” then she turned and started walking down her street. She walked up her stairs, walked in her house and shut the door to come in contact with a fist.
 
_