InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Simply Beautiful ❯ chapter 2 ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 2

Inuyasha and Kagome were about to go to first period when someone came up behind them and grabbed Kagome from behind while saying, "There you are, MY woman."

Kagome turned around and hugged the guy behind her. While Kagome did this Inuyasha tried to hold back a growl. The guy picked Kagome up and swung her around in circles. Kagome was giggling at this while trying to say "Koga, stop!"

Inuyasha tried to look in the opposite direction but a jealous rage took over him and he said "Keh. You can stop that now, everyone is starting to stare!"

"Fine," said Koga. "Kagome, sit with me at lunch so we can talk about our schedules and we can catch up."

"Ok, just come to our table and sit with us," replied Kagome.

"Ok," replied Koga, while he turned around and started heading toward his first period.

The bell rang as soon as both Kagome and Inuyasha walked into first period. They sat down beside each other. Just then Mr. Myoga, came to start class.

"Class, welcome back to another exciting year! Just to let the people who do not know me, my name is Myoga. I will be teaching you world history. We will be going over from the beginning of time to today," said Myoga as he rambled on.

All Inuyasha was hearing was "Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah." While sitting in class Inuyasha decided to write Kagome a note. It said:

Dear Kagome,

How are you? Are you really listening to Myoga ramble on or are you just staring into space? Anyways, how was your summer? I did not get to see you much this summer, mostly because soon I will be taking over my fathers company, so I was mostly in in-services this summer. It was such a bore. However, I hope that your summer was better. Are you still going out with that wimpy wolf? Anyways hurry up and write back I am really bored.

~Inuyasha

Kagome reached over and read the note. She smiled at some of the parts of the note. Once she was done reading she started to write Inuyasha back.

Dear Inuyasha,

I am fine, but I should be asking you how you are because it seems that you are going to fall asleep any time now! Haha. Anyways, my summer was good. We went on a cruse and saw some exotic islands but mostly we stayed home and went to the beach. I did play softball this summer and I went to some camps. Well, you could say that I went to a lot of camps. Mostly they were for sports but I also went to one to help me train as a miko. I am excited to hear that you are going to take over his company. Are you sure that's what you want? However, yes I am still going out with Koga, you should not call him that! Anyways are you still going out with what's-her-name??? Ohhh yea Kikyo? TTYL.

~Kagome

Inuyasha took the note and started reading it. He frowned when he got to the part about Kikyo. `Didn't she know that I broke up with her last year? Especially after what Kikyo called her?' Once he was done he started to write her back.

Kagome,

No, I am not going out with Kikyo. I broke up with her last year, remember when she called you some names. Anyways, I don't know if I really want to take over dad's company. I know I will not totally take over because Sessy will take over half and I will take half. Anyways the bells about to ring. Lets walk to chem. together.

~Inuyasha

After Kagome finished reading Inuyasha's note the bell rang. She smiled at Inuyasha and waited for him to pack his things up and get ready to go to second period.

Once he was done putting his things up in his book bag. They walked to second period together. They talked about their summers and what their sports schedules looked like.

They both walked in sat down next to each other still talking about sports and how much better they hoped their teams would be. As they were talking Kikyo walked in and sat in front of Inuyasha and turned around and said "Hey, Inu-baby, why are you talking to her and not to me, your girlfriend."

"The reason I am not talking to you is because you are not my girlfriend anymore. We broke up last year, remember Kikyo. People were laughing at you after I broke up with you" snarled Inuyasha. (a/n: sorry I really don't like kikyo.)

"Ohh. You mean that, I thought that was just a joke. It was, wasn't it Inu-baby. How could you turn down someone like me," asked Kikyo trying to look all sexy but it failed miserably.

"It was easy to turn you down. I will do it again. I. Don't. Like. You. So. Leave. Me. Alone" shouted Inuyasha.

After that the teacher came in and told everyone to be quite so she could call role. After she called role she introduced herself.

"Hello, class. My name is Ms. Yuri. I am going to be your teacher for honors chemistry."

She went on and on about the course while both Kagome and Inuyasha tuned her out. Kagome was doodling on her paper and Inuyasha was looking over plays that he needed to learn for football. This is what happened all of class except when Ms. Yuri told the class that she would be picking who their chem. partners were going to be.

TBC

Sorry it took me soo long to finish writing this chapter. I have had soooo much homework. But I guess that's what I get for being in honors classes! Anyways I hope to update this soon!

~Inugurl16