InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Simply Beautiful ❯ chapter 1 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Simply Beautiful

Chapter 2

~Kagome's POV~

Beep. "Good morning, Tokyo. Its 7:00 and this is BB104, we will keep playing all the latest hits for you now!"

`Umm. Is it time to get up already? School here I come' thought Kagome. With that Kagome go up to take a shower and got dressed. She walked down stairs to get some breakfast and go ready to leave.

Honk-Honk. "I'm coming. Bye mom, see you when I get home." Honk-Honk. "Hold your horses Inuyasha!"

"Feh. I don't have any horses to hold onto Ka-gome" replied Inuyasha. Kagome got into Inuyasha's red mustang convertible. Kagome slid into the passenger's seat and turned to greet Sango and Miroku, who were already in the car.

"Good morning Sango, Miroku" said Kagome.

"Good morning Kagome" they replied.

*~*~*~*~

~Inuyasha's POV~

As soon as Kagome slid into my car I could not take my eyes off of her. She had a tight fitting shirt on that said "Don't hate me because I am beautiful, hate me because your boyfriend thinks I am." Kagome did not understand how true that shirt was. She also had a pair of faded blue jean hip huggers on, she was also wearing her favorite pair of flip-flops. She was wearing the ones that light up when you walk.

"Inuyasha, if you are done ogling Kagome, we should be heading to school" said Miroku.

"Feh" replied Inuyasha while both he and Kagome were blushing and avoiding each others eye contact.

~Normal POV~

When they arrived at school they all went immediately to their homerooms and got their schedules. Once they got their schedules, they meet each other in the commons near the lunch room.

For first period Inuyasha and Kagome both had honors world history while Miroku and Sango had lit. Then for second period both Inuyasha and Kagome had honors chemistry. Miroku had geometry while Sango had honors algebra II. For third period Kagome and Miroku had sports med while Inuyasha and Sango got P.E. And last but not least for fourth period they all had art.

Inuyasha and Kagome were about to go to first period when someone came up behind them and grabbed Kagome from behind while saying "There you are, MY woman."