InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Singers ❯ Falling ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Tsume: Okay in this story.. I'll be using the following songs:
 
Preformed by InuYasha: `If You're Gone' by Matchbox Twenty, `Somebody Like You' by Keith Urban, `Believe It Or Not' by Joey Scarbury, `Fall Into Me' by Keith Urban, `Only You' by Enrique Iglesias.
 
Preformed by Kagome: `Imagine Me Without You' by Jaci Velasquez, `I Think I Love You' by Kaci Brown, `Unbelievable' by Kaci Brown, `Moment Like This' by Kelly Clarkson.
 
Preformed by Sango: `Crush On You' by Tata Young, `Unbreak My Heart' by Toni Braxton, `From This Moment On' by Shania Twain.
 
Disclaimer 1: I do NOT, repeat, DO NOT OWN ANY InuYasha characters or InuYasha himself, he and the characters belong to their rightful creator, Rumiko Takahashi, the songs too belong to their rightful creators, the singers, for I believe they spent HOURS, yes, HOURS just writing that one song and they all deserve FULL credit for their work. Thank you for your time, and enjoy the story. And I wish to say Rumiko Takahashi rocks!
 
Disclaimer 2: Skye is my character, in which I have created, if you wish to use him in your own story please let me know by sending me an email at silveryrosefromheaven@yahoo.com
 
Disclaimer 3: Asuka is my baby character, in which I have created, if you wish to use him in your own story please let me know by sending me an email at silveryrosefromheaven@yahoo.com
 
Song lyrics in Bold Italic is for romance, sad and separate moments in the story and song lyrics in Italic alone is ones the singers sing.
 
Falling
 
InuYasha sat in his room, writing another song for his next performance this Saturday night at 7:30, at the club `Space', today was Thursday. He only stopped writing to strum the chords on his guitar, checking for the right tune, suddenly his cell phone rang, InuYasha grabbed cell phone and looked at the ID, It was his pervert monk of a friend, Miroku. InuYasha sighed and answered it.
 
“What is it, Miroku?”
 
“Oh my.. No hello?” he replied, pretending to be hurt.
 
“Listen Monk, I have a song to write for Saturday night, what's so important for you to call me like this..”
 
“Well excuse me, Mister Grumpy”
 
“Dammit.. Stop calling me that!”
 
“Well you are grumpy, InuYasha”
 
“Shut up, now what do you want..?”
 
“Haven't you heard? Another singer will be joining you on Saturday, after your performance, she'll perform herself”
 
InuYasha stayed silent giving Miroku the chance to continue.
 
“That's right InuYasha, a female singer”
 
“Okay, and.. You're point?”
 
“Oh come now, you're single, InuYasha and you've never dated as of yet..”
 
“Where are you going with this, Miroku?”
 
“I'm saying you should get to know that singer and perhaps go out with her, I believe it's a sign from the Buddhas”
 
Miroku heard growling from the other end.
 
“Listen I'm not interested in women.. So leave me alone about it”
 
“Alright, alright.. But you should at LEAST TRY”
 
“Yeah.. You should try shutting up about things like this..”
 
“I'll leave you to work on the song now, later” Miroku hung up, not giving InuYasha a chance to reply.
 
InuYasha growled lowly then hung up and went back to making his song.
 
__________
 
Hours came and went, InuYasha had finished the song several hours before and then he went for a walk outside. Walking around on the streets of Tokyo, looking in the shop windows, seeing several paintings, jewels (You know necklaces and bracelets, that sort of thing), he even saw puppies in the window of a pet store. While InuYasha was busy lightly tapping on the window where the puppies were, he didn't notice a woman watching him from across the street, but InuYasha felt like he was being watched.
 
He turned around, looking around, then stopped on the woman staring at him, his eyes went wide, she was beautiful like an angel from heaven. She went to walk to him from the other side on the street but, a car was heading right to her, he shook his head, quickly ran and pushed her out of the way as the car hit him instead, pretty hard. He fell down, then all went dark.
 
__________
 
InuYasha awoke in a bed, frankly it was difficult to move, he managed to slowly sit up but it hurt then he heard a female voice coming from another room.
 
“Are you alright..? I hope that car didn't hurt you too badly..” the voice said as a female walked into the room.
 
InuYasha noticed, it was the same woman whom he saw from across the street.
 
“.. No.. I'm fine..” he told her softly.
 
“Are you sure?.. You're sweating quite a lot..” she replied.
 
InuYasha looked at her and smiled his sweetest smile.
 
“Yes, I'm sure, thank you for helping me” he told her.
 
She smiled.
 
“I'll let you rest here for the night, if you need anything just tell me okay?” the woman told him.
 
“A-alright.. Thanks..” he said laying down again.
 
InuYasha watched as she left the room but came back in shortly and lightly wiped his face with a towel, she was looking so intensely at his skin not wanting to miss a single sweat drop. He laid there watching her face and eyes, she didn't seem excited that she was face to face with a celebrity.. Let alone, being saved by one.. Could she be a singer too?
 
When done she looked at him in the eyes.
 
“You should rest now..” she told him softly.
 
He only nodded, once again watching her walking out the room, InuYasha let out a sigh and closed his eyes, slowly letting his thoughts roam.
 
`Why is she so friendly? Doesn't she even know I've saved her from that speeding car..? But before I did she was…. Smiling..?' he sighed again, then let sleep consume him.
 
__________
 
The next morning, InuYasha woke up to the smell of bacon, eggs and pancakes, slowly sitting up, he grunted softly. The same woman from yesterday walked into the room, looking at him.
 
“Hey, are you alright?” she asked.
 
“Y-yeah.. Still a little tired but I'll live..” he replied.
 
The woman smiled.
 
“Okay, well I'm preparing breakfast for both of us, but take your time if you need” she told him.
 
InuYasha nodded, then watched her leave the room and back to preparing the breakfast she begun, he stretched cracking his back and it felt kind of good. He stood, walking out the room he was in slowly. Once out he was quite impressed with how large the house was, for an ordinary woman, or at least she made herself look ordinary..
 
“U-um.. Where would your washroom be?” InuYasha asked the woman.
 
“Up the stairs, second door on the right” she replied quickly, while finishing with the pancakes.
 
InuYasha went up the stairs, taking his time to look around at pictures and such, but without looking in any other rooms, other then the washroom. He went to the washroom, did his business, then washed his hands. Slowly going back down and to the kitchen, the table was full of delicious food, ready to be eaten, slowly he took a chair across from the woman and sat comfortably. They ate in silence, no words spoken, no questions thrown at the other.
 
__________
 
InuYasha was back in his home, it was night and strangely he couldn't get his mind off the woman he only met today.. What was it that made her so.. Special. He sighed and threw himself on his bed. Tomorrow was the big day and he didn't feel tired at all, so he chose to write a new song until he did. After an hour or so, InuYasha finished the song he begun writing and went to bed at 10:30 at night.
 
__________
 
In the morning, InuYasha was awaken by his cell phone ringing, he took the phone, seeing it was the monk again, he answered.
 
“What do you want, Monk?” he said harshly.
 
“Well hello to you too, Mr. Grumpy” Miroku said.
 
“What have I told you about calling me that!?” InuYasha yelled at his friend over the phone.
 
“It's already 8:30, get up, Grumpy man”
 
“Why I oughtta..”
 
“Oh, come now, InuYasha, you know I'm kidding”
 
All Miroku heard was mumbles about perverted monk friends waking him up so early.
 
“You are so very funny, InuYasha” Miroku said, voice filled with sarcasm.
 
“Yeah, sure, whatever..” he mumbled to his friend.
 
“Now, InuYasha as your friend, I want you to be in a happy mood for tonight's performance”
 
“Yeah, yeah..” InuYasha replied.
 
“Then get up your butt and get ready, I'll be waiting at the club tonight” Miroku said.
 
“Sure whatever..” he said.
 
“Now don't go snoozing off again”
 
“Okay, I won't, sheesh..”
 
“Bye”
 
“See ya” InuYasha quickly hung up and turned off his cell phone.
 
He sighed softly and got ready, taking a shower, brushing his hair and teeth, got dressed in black jeans and a white muscle shirt, finally he put a red cap on his head. InuYasha made his way out of his house and to his red Subaru B9 Tribeca, he got in it and drove around for a little, that is until he once again saw the woman he met the day before. She was crossing the street right in front of him, slowly his eyes followed her, as she got safely to the other side. He pondered, if he should follow her or not and leave her be, but he choose to follow her with his car. InuYasha drove along side her, she seemed deep in thought, so he decided to toot his horn and he did, the woman stopped, jumping up slightly in fright, then looked at the red car beside her. InuYasha lowered the window on the passenger's side.
 
“Sorry, I scared you” he said.
 
“It's.. Alright” she said leaning down so she can see him better.
 
InuYasha smiled.
 
“You.. You're that…. Man..” she said.
 
InuYasha chuckled a little.
 
“Care for a ride..?” he asked.
 
“.. Well..”
 
“You just have to tell me where to go and I'll take you there”
 
“Thank you, for the offer but I must decline” she said, smiling.
 
InuYasha smiled in understanding.
 
“I'm sorry, perhaps another time, I will accept” she told him.
 
“Okay well, In case you didn't know, I have a performance tonight and here” he told her handing her a backstage pass.
 
The woman looked at him, surprised look when she realized this was InuYasha Takahashi.. The singer.. She looked at him with wide eyes, slowly accepting the pass and took her head from the window space.
 
“See ya there” he told her as he drove off.
 
Kagome was beyond shocked, she would be to perform after him. She stared at the pass, maybe she could give it to her friend, Sango? No.. It would break his heart.. Oh boy.. Another one coming at her.. She sighed.
 
__________
 
That night, InuYasha sat on the couch, in his room backstage, he sighed hoping that girl would show up. Then he realized that he never got her name, he'd ask her if she'd show up before or after his performance, he just had to know her name.
 
__________
 
Kagome on the other hand was debating if she should go see him or not, sitting in front of the mirror on a chair, staring down at the pass he gave her earlier. She sighed to the eight millionth time that night, she choose not to go see him, to make him see she too was a singer and did not need backstage passes. She sighed yet again, he'd have to see it, to believe it.
 
__________
 
InuYasha only had 25 more minutes until he went to sing, he'd hope she'd come see him if only for a few, several moments. But somehow he felt like she wouldn't show up.. Not back here anyway. Then he heard a knock on the door, quickly he went and opened it. Miroku stood there and InuYasha so badly wanted to slam the door in his face but held back from doing so, allowing his friend to enter the room. Miroku sat on the couch InuYasha had recently been sitting on and looked at him.
 
“So, Sir Grumpy is gone?”
 
“Very funny, you sorry excuse of a monk”
 
“Oh no, Sir Grumpy's back”
 
“Shut up before I make you!” InuYasha yelled at him.
 
“Well, From I heard that you've met up with this singer”
 
“What singer?” InuYasha asked, now curious.
 
“I don't remember her name, but she's performing after you or after the second singer, they say her voice sounds angelic”
 
InuYasha just stared at his friend.
 
“Oh by the way, you're up.. In…. 5 minutes” Miroku said looking at the clock on the wall by the door.
 
InuYasha cussed, then got ready after kicking his monk friend out of the room. Once ready he had 3 minutes left he ran out and to the stage, putting his shirt on. The curtains were closed and he took his position on stage as the musicians got ready. InuYasha heard the DJ talking, then heard his name and then heard the crowd screaming, whistling and cheering.
 
Then after a few short moments all quieted down, as the curtains rose slowly, revealing him and the musicians in the back. The crowd once more screamed, whistled and cheered but stopped as the musicians began playing `If You're Gone'. InuYasha walked to the microphone slowly and held it near his mouth, he began singing.
 
I think I've already lost you
I think you're already gone
I think I'm finally scared now
You think I'm weak
 
InuYasha looked around in the crowd as he kept singing, looking for that woman.

But I think you're wrong
I think you're already leaving
Feels like your hand is on the door
I thought this place was an empire
But now I'm relaxed
I can't be sure
 
InuYasha kept looking, then slowly he took the microphone from it's stand and approached the crowd.
 
I think you're so mean
I think we should try
I think I could need
This in my life
And I think I'm just scared
I think too much
I know this is wrong it's a problem
I'm dealing
 
If you're gone maybe it's time to come home
There's an awful lot of breathing room
But I can hardly move
If you're gone baby you need to come home (home) (come home)
Cause there's a little bit of something me
In everything you
 
Then the little guitar solo came on as InuYasha touched a few hands in the crowd.
 
I bet you're hard to get over
I bet the room just won't shine
I bet my hands I can stay here
I bet you need more than you mind
 
I think you're so mean
I think we should try
I think I could need
This in my life
And I think I'm just scared
That I know too much
I can't relate and that's a problem
I'm feeling
 
InuYasha walked around on the stage, being careful not to trip, looking out at the cheering and screaming girls.
 
If you're gone maybe it's time to come home
There's an awful lot of breathing room
But I can hardly move
If you're gone, baby you need to come home
Cause there's a little bit of something me
In everything you
 
Another short guitar and trumpet solo, InuYasha kept looking around but couldn't see her.
 
I think you're so mean
I think we should try
I think I could need
This in my life
And I think I'm just scared
Do I talk to much
I know It's wrong it's a problem
I'm dealing
If you're gone maybe it's time to come home
There's an awful lot of breathing room
But I can hardly move
If you're gone, hell, baby you need to come home (oh, Come home)
Cause there's a little bit of something me
In everything you
 
(Somethin' in me.. Everything in.. Somethin' in me.. In you)
 
The crowd cheered loudly as the song ended, InuYasha smiled, waving at the girls and saw that several of them fell to the floor, he smirked at that. InuYasha walked off the stage as the curtains were lowered, he bumped into a female singer but not the woman he was looking for, she wore a short leather skirt and a black silk shirt, with light pink eye shadow.
 
“Next time, watch where you're going” the woman told him.
 
“Sorry..” he replied softly.
 
“Yeah, whatever” she said as she walked to the stage.
 
The DJ presented her to the crowd as Sango Taijiya and they cheered also, the musicians once more got ready as the curtains rose. The crowd cheered, screamed and whistled but it died down once the music begun and Sango walked to the microphone.
 
Don't leave me in all this pain
Don't leave me out in the rain
Come back and bring back my smile
 
Sango looked at the crowd, smiling, she ignored the lights that went in her eyes, as she sung her heart out towards them.

Come and take these tears away
I need your arms to hold me now
The night are so unkind
Bring back those nights when I held you beside me
 
Unbreak my heart
Say you'll love me again
Undo this hurt you caused
When you walked out the door
And walked out of my life
Uncry these tears
I cried so many nights
Unbreak my heart
My heart
 
Sango looked around, then looked on the other side of the stage, across from InuYasha, to her friend Kagome standing in the shadows, she smiled at her, Kagome returned it. Sango turned her attention back to the crowd and kept on singing.
 
Take back that sad word good-bye
Bring back the joy to my life
Don't leave me here with these tears
Come and kiss this pain away
I can't forget the day you left
Time is so unkind
And life is so cruel without you here beside me

Unbreak my heart
Say you'll love me again
Undo this hurt you caused
When you walked out the door
And walked out of my life
Uncry these tears
I cried so many nights
Unbreak my heart
 
Ooh, ooh…
 
Sango's eyes begun well up in tears but she blinked them away, she begun swaying her hips to the beat softly.
 
Don't leave me in all this pain
Don't leave me out in the rain
Bring back the nights when I held you beside me

Unbreak my heart
Say you'll love me again
Undo this hurt you caused
When you walked out the door
And walked out of my life
Uncry these tears
I cried so many, many nights
Unbreak my
 
Unbreak my heart, oh baby
Come back and say you love me
Unbreak my heart
Sweet darlin'
Without you I just can't go on
Can't go on....
 
As the song ended, the crowd cheered her name loudly, Sango smiled at them.
 
“Thank you” she said softly in the microphone as the curtains lowered.
 
Sango walked to the other side where Kagome stood.
 
“Are sure your ready, Kagome?”
 
“More then I've ever been”
 
Sango smiled at her friend.
 
“Good, then get you butt on this stage” Sango commanded jokingly.
 
Kagome giggled, walking onto the stage, she didn't notice InuYasha was there, staring with his mouth open, with a shocked expression. The DJ introduced her as Kagome Higurashi, the crowd went wild as the curtains began rising and Kagome was standing at the stand, mouth near the microphone, ready to sing. The musicians were ready already, the guitar player played a soft tune on his guitar as the crowd quieted down and listened. Kagome soon began singing, softly into the microphone, causing InuYasha's ears to perk up.
 
As long as stars shine down from heaven
And the rivers run into the sea
Till the end of time forever
You're the only love I'll need
 
In my life you're all that matters
In my eyes the only truth I see
When my hopes and dreams have shattered
You're the one that's there for me
 
Kagome looked at the crowd, smiling at them, slowly taking the microphone from it's stand, she walked to the crowd and kept on singing softly.
 
When I found you I was blessed
And I will never leave you, I need you
 
She crouched down a little and touched a few of people's hands then stood up straight and walked towards where InuYasha stood, but didn't notice, she kept her eyes on the crowd of people.

Imagine me without you
I'd be lost and so confused
I wouldn't last a day, I'd be afraid
Without you there to see me through
 
Imagine me without you
Lord, you know it's just impossible
Because of you, it's all brand new
My life is now worthwhile
I can't imagine me without you
 
Kagome slowly looked around, then at Sango, her friend, both smiled at each other, then Kagome turned and looked at the crowd of people again.
 
When you caught me I was falling
You're love lifted me back on my feet
It was like you heard my calling
And you rushed to set me free
 
When I found you I was blessed
And I will never leave you, I need you
 
Imagine me without you
I'd be lost and so confused
I wouldn't last a day, I'd be afraid
Without you there to see me through
 
Kagome slowly moved her hips in together with the soft melody, singing at the same time, InuYasha just there like a statue, mouth opened, with a shocked expression. She wondered if he was still there, but kept moving along with the soft melody and sang.
 
Imagine me without you
Lord, you know it's just impossible
Because of you, it's all brand new
My life is now worthwhile
I can't imagine me without you
 
The guitar player went on a short solo, giving her a chance to look around, then she choose to look on the other side of the stage where InuYasha stood, shocked and with his mouth open. Kagome gulped silently, then turned her attention back at the crowd. She ignored his stare as best as she could and kept singing.
 
When I found you I was blessed
And I will never leave you, I need you
 
The backstage singers came on stage behind Kagome and sang with her.
 
-Imagine me without you
I'd be lost and so confused (I'd be lost and so confused)
I wouldn't last a day, I'd be afraid
Without you there to see me through-
 
(Author's Note: `-' and `(` and `)' means the backstage singers are singing with the singer)
 
-Imagine me without you
Lord, you know it's just impossible
Because of you, it's all brand new
-
 
My life is now worthwhile
I can't imagine me (Imagine me…)
 
Kagome sang the last lines almost too softly, closing her eyes slowly.
 
I can't imagine me without you
Ooh..
 
The crowd went wild, cheering her name, Kagome opened her eyes and smiled at them, she then lowered her mouth to the microphone.
 
“I have a bonus song for all of you.. Do you want to hear it?” she said in the microphone.
 
The crowd cheered her name loudly, Kagome smiled and looked at InuYasha, who stood there stunned, she looked at the musicians and gave them a nod. The musicians got ready again, as she looked at the crowd once more. Kagome looked around as the musicians began playing.
 
I wish you didn't love me
I wish you'd make this easy
It was love that caught me
Now it's fear that keeps me with you
I want to be by your side
Kagome looked at InuYasha, who was only staring intensely at her now, she began feeling a little nervous under his stare, so she looked at the crowd of people and ignored it as best she could.
 
So I can close my eyes
To the growing emptiness inside that kills me
When I'm with you
You try to break me Try to hate me
So you can fall out of love
You want to make me
Believe that I'm crazy
That I'm nothing with out you
 
Kagome looked at where Sango stood, smiled her, Sango soon returned it.
 
It's unbelievable but I believed you
Unforgivable but I forgave you
Insane what love can do
That keeps me coming back to you
Irreplaceable but I'll replace you
Now I'm standing on my own
Alone
 
She turned around to look at the crowd once more, putting the microphone in the stand.
 
I feel you in my shadow
My heart feels cold and hollow
No matter where I run I see
Your eyes always follow me
Miroku came up to InuYasha who stood there watching the girl.
“You know her, InuYasha?”
 
“Shut it monk..”
 
“I see, so you do know her..”
 
“I said Shut it”
 
You try to hold me
Try to own me
Keeping something that's not yours
You want to make me
Believe that I'm crazy
Make me think that you're the cure
 
It's unbelievable but I believed you
Unforgivable but I forgave you
Insane what love can do
That keeps me coming back to you
Irreplaceable but I'll replace you
Now I'm standing on my own
Alone
 
“Have you fallen for her already, InuYasha?”
 
InuYasha turned to his friend for a moment, shooting him a deep glare.
 
“Alright, alright, I'll keep quiet”
 
He turned and looked at Kagome again, mumuring a `good'.
 
You're still haunting me
In my sleep
You're all I see
But I can't go back
Cause I know it's wrong
For us to go on
And I'm growing strong
To confront my fears
 
Kagome took the microphone from it's stand, walking to the crowd, she touched several more hands.
 
Ooh, Ooh, Ooh
Yeah, Yeah
Ooh, Ooh, Ooh
 
She then took her place in front of the stand once more.
 
It's unbelievable but I believed you
Unforgivable but I forgave you
Insane what love can do
That keeps me coming back to you
Irreplaceable but I'll replace you
Now I'm standing on my own
Alone
 
Yeah, Yeah..
 
Kagome put the microphone back in it's stand, gave InuYasha a final glance then looked at her friend Sango, walking towards her and the curtains lowered.
 
“That was great, Kagome!”
 
“Thanks”
 
“And I think a few men were looking at you” she told her jokingly.
 
“S-Sango!..” Kagome said, blushing a little.
 
“What? It's true” Sango told her, smiling.
 
Both girls walked towards backstage to Kagome's room where they'd stay there a little and chat about random things.
 
__________
 
InuYasha was surprised that Kagome was a singer, he looked at his friend Miroku.
 
“Are you able to get information on Kagome's whereabouts..?”
 
“I can try, but I must ask you”
 
“What would that be, Monk?”
 
“Are you really, truly falling for her?”
 
“That's for me to know and you to keep your nose out of my business”
 
“Oh Sir Grumpy's back, is he?”
 
“Shut the hell up”
 
Both of them walked to InuYasha's room backstage.
 
__________
 
Kagome sat on the couch, while Sango sat across from her as they looked at each other and talked.
 
“So Kagome, who was it you were looking at during the performance?”
 
“S-someone..”
 
Kagome had a feeling in the pit of her stomach but she didn't know what it was.
 
“Come on, Kagome, tell me, we're best friends aren't we?”
 
“Yes..”
 
“Then tell me, I won't tell anyone”
 
“Okay… I-I caught InuYasha Takahashi.. Staring at me while I sang..”
 
“Ooh! I think he has a thing for you”
 
“You.. Think so?..”
 
“I know so, when a guy stares at a girl then there's got to be some kind of feeling right?”
 
Kagome looked at her hands on her lap and blushed a little.
 
“I-I guess your right.. Sango..”
 
Sango thought Kagome had a thing for him too, but she choose she'd give her friend time to realize it on her own. Kagome looked up from her hands, to her friend.
 
“Sango, is it normal to fall in love with a singer.. While the other's a singer too?”
 
“Well I suppose..”
 
“This is serious, Sango..”
 
“I know, I'm just not.. Really sure..”
 
“Maybe I should go see my mother.. She might have the answer”
 
“Do you have your car?”
 
“No.. I walked here..”
 
“I walked here too..”
 
“I don't want to walk back to my place.. Just to get my car..”
 
“Me either..”
 
Kagome and Sango sighed.
 
__________
 
InuYasha laid on the couch and Miroku sat on a chair across from him, he choose to cut the silence.
 
“InuYasha, why won't you tell me if you are falling for that woman”
 
“It's none of your business if I am or not, Monk!” he told his friend, staring at the ceiling.
 
“Oh stop being so grouchy!”
 
InuYasha stayed silent, Miroku took this as a sign to continue.
 
“You know, I saw Miss Kagome walking, there may be a chance that she chose to walk here”
 
InuYasha glanced at Miroku from the corner of his eyes.
 
“I'm not lying, InuYasha”
 
“You better not be”
 
__________
 
Kagome left her backstage room with Sango, heading on the other side where Miroku and InuYasha might still be. Both the girls didn't want to call for a cab, so they chose their last option.. InuYasha Takahashi, both of them found the door with his name on a paper, which was for tonight only and both the girls found themselves unable to knock.
 
InuYasha on the other hand, had heard their breathing right when they began to approach his door and smelled the sweet scent of Kagome but, he also smelled the other woman.. Sango Taijiya. InuYasha chose to get this over and done with, so he stood and walked to the door, Miroku watched him. Slowly InuYasha open the door, seeing Kagome was about to knock, her small fist shut lightly, he also noticed she looked embarrassed as she lowered her small fist.
 
“U-um..” she begun.
 
Kagome was interrupted when Miroku took both her hands and held them.
 
“Excuse me, Madam.. Would you care to bear my children?”
 
Miroku was then knocked on the head harshly by InuYasha.
 
“You stupid lecher!” he yelled at his friend, his unconscious friend.
 
InuYasha looked at Kagome, giving her an apologetic look for his friend's behavior.
 
“I-it's okay.. As long as you're here to.. Keep his hands off me.. Then it's okay..”
 
He smiled a little at that, it's almost as if he was his bodyguard now.. Almost.
 
“Okay, um.. What was it you wanted, Kagome?”
 
Kagome blushed a little, she couldn't describe it, but she liked hearing her name coming from his lips.. It was almost sweet. InuYasha smiled, seeing her cheek going pink, she looked down at the ground trying to hide her blush, he knew she was well aware of her cheeks growing pink.
 
“Um.. I.. Wanted to ask you a favor..”
 
“Anything you ask for, it will be a pleasure”
 
Kagome kept her face downcast, as she asked him.
 
“I wanted to ask you.. If.. It would be possible for you to give us a ride to my mother's place..”
 
“Of course, just let me get my things ready, I'll even let you sit on the passenger's side”
 
Kagome slowly looked up at him, Sango shook her after a minute.
 
“Kagome come on, we have to get ready too”
 
She looked over at Sango, as she was slowly pulled her along back to her room to get ready. InuYasha looked at them go, then when both of them were out of sight, he looked at his unconscious friend, he sighed. Slowly InuYasha went inside his room, filled a bucket with cold water, walked out to his still unconscious friend and tossed the water in him. Miroku quickly sat up and shivered, then remembered InuYasha hit him over the head with his fist. He looked at InuYasha and shot him a glare, his friend returned it.
 
“You could have went easier on me”
 
“Well we both know if I did that you would have still been conscious and trying to ask them both to bear your kids and we both know it”
 
Miroku got up and mumbled things about dogs.
 
“What was that monk?”
 
“N-nothing..”
 
“I thought so”
 
__________
 
InuYasha and Miroku were ready, waiting at InuYasha's car, after what seemed forever, Kagome and Sango emerged from the building, Kagome holding one quite large flowered suitcase. InuYasha walked to her, offering to carry it to the car, she let him. InuYasha carried it to the car, unlocked the trunk, opened it, setting it gently on down, then taking Sango's and putting it in there to. While InuYasha was busy placing them, Miroku took this chance to grab not only Kagome's behind but Sango's too. Both the girls screamed, right when InuYasha heard them he turned around and saw Miroku smiling between the two girls.
 
InuYasha growled at Miroku, the monk saw this and gulped. Slowly InuYasha walked to Miroku, grabbing both his arms and Miroku stiffed.
 
“Monk, you do that again, I'll rip your arms off, got it?”
 
“Y-yes..”
 
InuYasha let his arms go, lightly taking Kagome's hand he led her to the passenger's side and opened the door for her, she smiled at this, still holding her hand, he let her get in. Only when she was comfortable, did he let her hand go. Lightly InuYasha shut the door for her, making sure it was secured, he walked to Sango and led her to the back seat behind Kagome, while Miroku went to the one behind InuYasha. Miroku sighed in disappointment, InuYasha walked to the driver's side, opened the door and got in, then shut it once in. He checked if everyone was comfortable and was glad that they were.
 
Then he looked over at Kagome, shooting her a sweet smile, she returned a little nervous one. InuYasha wondered what made her nervous, maybe.. Miroku? He'd ponder on that another time, putting on his seat belt then he looking ahead, sticking the key into the ignition and started his car. Backed up his car, then drove out the parking lot.
 
Kagome told him which way he should take, he listened, turning right or left when she told him, going straight ahead when she told him. Finally they got there, InuYasha parked his car in front of the shrine's many steps. Sango untied her seatbelt and was going to get out before she could the monk grabbed her arm, when she looked back at him he had taken his seat belt off already.
 
“I am sorry about earlier.. Forgive me?” he spoke softly.
 
Sango really didn't know what to say so she looked away from him. She had been hurt once, she didn't want to get hurt again. Miroku felt she was uncomfortable, letting her hand go he looked out his window, she looked up at him slowly.
 
“Y-yes..”
 
Miroku looked back at her, looking confused.
 
“Yes.. You're forgiven..” she whispered, still looking away.
 
Miroku smiled her way, even thought she couldn't see it, it didn't hold even a hint of pervertness, quickly he got out of the car, shutting the car door, he rushed to the Sango's side and opened the door for her, holding a hand out gently to her. Sango looked at his hand, then slowly rose her gaze to meet his, he was smiling a sweet smile not a perverted one like before, in the parking lot. Her cheeks began to heat up, but slowly she took his hand anyway. Miroku helped her get out of the car slowly, never breaking eye contact with her, Sango was blushing more by the minute, finally he choose to break the silence.
 
“Would you like me to escort you up those stairs?”
 
“T-that would be.. N-nice..”
 
Miroku smiled, taking her hand lightly and walked up the shrine steps with Sango.
 
__________
 
Meanwhile InuYasha and Kagome were still in the car, he turned to her.
 
“Kagome.. I know this may be sudden but do you want to go out.. Tomorrow night? Just you and me..?”
 
Kagome blushed, this was a lot more sudden then he thought.
 
“W-well.. Um..”
 
“I'm sorry, it's too soon to ask that isn't it?”
 
“N-no it's fine..”
 
“Are you sure?”
 
“Y-yes..”
 
“What time do you want me to pick you up at..? I'll come here to pick you up if it's okay with you”
 
Kagome smiled a little.
 
“Yes, it's okay.. Is.. 8:15 good?”
 
“Of course”
 
Kagome smiled some more, gave him a nice light hug and opened the door.
 
“And InuYasha..”
 
“Yes, Kagome..?”
 
She turned to him smiling big.
 
“Thank you very much for the ride”
 
InuYasha returned her smiled, with that sweet one of his.
 
“Anything for you”
 
Kagome got out, just before she closed the car door she heard her name from his lips.
 
“Yes?”
 
“Will you ask Miroku to get down here and get in the car, please?”
 
“Sure” she told him, lightly shutting the car door.
 
InuYasha watched her walk up the shrine steps, smiling.
 
__________
 
Miroku came down the shrine steps after a good 5 minutes, opened the passenger's door and got in, shutting the door afterwards.
 
“What happened between the two of you, Miroku?” he asked his friend, as he drove off.
 
“We both talked while you and Miss Kagome stayed down there..”
 
“You had better not touch her behind”
 
“You dare accuse me of that?”
 
“You did it once without hesitation, so I have a right to accuse you”
 
“Believe me or not, I did not touch her behind back there”
 
“Yeah.. Whatever”
 
The rest of the drive was quiet.
 
__________
 
Later that night, InuYasha had driven his friend home, now he was laying comfortable in his bed, thinking about Kagome.
 
“I wonder what she's doing..” he softly whispered, as he stared at the ceiling.
 
__________
 
Kagome choose to stay at her mother's home for the night, she was laying on her bed, staring out the window, at the moon. Slowly she sat up, got off the bed, slowly walking to the window, she slowly opened it and went up on roof the window. Kagome looked up at the moon.
 
“I wonder what he's doing..”
 
__________
 
In the morning, InuYasha woke up because of the sun's rays, he let his vision adjust to the light, then stood, and headed right for the shower. He cleaned his hair then his body, once done with that, he got out and wiped off the little remaining drips of water on his body. For once it was nice for not being awoken by Miroku's phone calls, InuYasha headed back into his room, finding black jeans and a red t-shirt. InuYasha still wondered what Kagome was doing, he sighed, allowing memories of yesterday to flow into his mind, smiling happily as he laid down slowly in his bed, thinking about Kagome and only her.
 
__________
 
Kagome, on the other hand stayed in the bath for an hour, she had awoken early, around 8:30, the same time she's supposed to meet him down the shrine steps. Him who has her heart.. Him whom she can't stop thinking of. She had cleaned her hair and body already so she now took time to relax a little while longer, after another good 10 minutes, she stood and got out. Kagome drained the bathtub, she wrapped a towel around herself and walked out the bathroom, then headed to the room that was once hers when she lived here.
 
She dressed herself in a pair of blue jeans and a black shirt, that caressed her perfect curves, she smiled.
 
__________
 
The day went by quickly, InuYasha was both excited and nervous, for tonight. He found a tux his father had bought him, but InuYasha only wore it on special occasions and Kagome was indeed special. InuYasha smiled and lightly placed it on his bed, he went to the washroom, washed his face and got ready for tonight.
 
__________
 
Kagome was in her own home again, she had walked back and Sango choose to tag along. Her friend, helped her pick out a nice sparkling pink dress with a black belt for around the waist, she made Kagome's hair, putting most of it in a high pony tail and curling the strands in the pony tail, then letting one or two small strands fall into her face. Sango even put some make-up, blue eye shadow, black eye liner, lip gloss and a little blush, she smiled at her work.
 
“You look beautiful”
 
“You really think so, Sango?
 
“I know so, Kagome”
 
Kagome smiled at her friend.
 
“Thank you so much, Sango”
 
“You're welcome” the woman said, smiling.
 
__________
 
InuYasha walked out in his tux, to his car, he unlocked the door and got in after opening it. He turned on his car, shut the door, put on his seat belt then drove out his drive way, heading to the shrine, but on his way there, he saw Kagome and Sango walking on the side walk. InuYasha stopped, putting his car on park and tooted his horn once, bringing the girls out of their conversation. Quickly he untied his seat belt, opened his car door, got out then shut it lightly, walking to the girls.
 
“Hey Kagome.. You look.. Wow..”
 
Kagome looked at Sango then back at InuYasha, she smiled.
 
“T-thank you..”
 
InuYasha smiled and offered her his arm, slowly she took it then he led her to the car, opening the door for her, closing the door once she was comfortable and her dress wouldn't get stuck in the door. InuYasha walked to the driver's side, waving a goodbye to Sango, seeing as she returned it, he smiled and opened the door, got in then shut the door. He helped Kagome with her seat belt and then put his own on, after taking his car off park, he drove off leaving Sango there.
 
__________
 
InuYasha parked in front of a fancy restaurant, both of them got out of the car but InuYasha being the gentleman that he is to her, he opened the car door for her and even the door to the restaurant. He also backed her chair for her, letting her sit down, once she was seated he put the chair a little closer to the table so while she ate she wouldn't make a mess on her dress. InuYasha sat across from her, smiling.
 
“You look very beautiful..”
 
Kagome lowered her gaze to the table blushing a little.
 
“Thank you.. You're.. Beautiful too..”
 
InuYasha smiled a little more, when the waiter came, he was very polite.
 
“What would you like to eat, Sir, Miss” he asked, looking from InuYasha to Kagome slowly.
 
Kagome and InuYasha looked through the menu, quickly.
 
“I'll take salad and.. 4 chicken fingers with sweet and sour sauce please?” Kagome ordered nicely.
 
“Of course, Madam”
 
“I'll take.. Spaghetti..” InuYasha ordered.
 
Kagome looked at him, InuYasha noticed her stare and understood.
 
“.. Please?” InuYasha finished his sentence.
 
“Of course” the waiter said, he walked away, writing their orders on the pad he was holding.
 
“So.. Kagome.. Why didn't you tell me you were a singer too..?”
 
“W-well.. Sometimes it's better if the other finds out things on their own then telling time, depending what that thing is.. I-I.. Hope you're not angry with me..”
 
“No I'm not, I understand, it's okay”
 
InuYasha saw her smile, he returned her friendly gesture.
 
__________
 
 
 
Everywhere I look I see her smile
Her absent-minded eyes
And she has kept me wondering for so long
How this thing could go wrong
It seems to me, that we are both the same
Playing the same game
But as darkness falls, this true love falls apart
Into a riddle of her heart
 
After their dinner, InuYasha drove her to a grassy cliff, with a beautiful view of the moon, both were out of the car in no time and Kagome stood on the cliff, staring at the stars accompanied by a crescent moon in the sky. InuYasha watched her, the only thing that seemed most special in this moment, Kagome felt watched, slowly she turned her attention to InuYasha whom was staring at her the whole time.
 
InuYasha choose to take action and kiss her, even though she had lip gloss, with her wearing it and him kissing her, it'll be bearable. He lightly set his hands on her arms, she lightly set hers on his forearms as he leaned down slowly and pressed his lips on hers.Kagome's eyes went wide with surprise, but slowly they closed as she melted into it and her knees got a little wobbly, but InuYasha helped her stay up on her feet.
 
She's so vulnerable, like china in my hands
She's so vulnerable, and I don't understand
I could never hurt the one I love
 
She's all I've got
But she's so vulnerable
Oh so vulnerable
 
Days like these, no one should be alone
No heart should hide away
Her touch is gently conquering my mind
There's nothing words can say
 
InuYasha felt her beginning to return his soft, gentle kiss, he inwardly smiled.
 
She's colored all the secrets, of my soul
I've whispered all my dreams
But just as night time falls, this vision falls apart
Into a riddle of her heart, yeah
 
Kagome slowly wrapped her arms around his neck loosely, trying to pull him down to deepen the kiss.
 
She's so vulnerable, (She's so vulnerable) like china in my hands
She's so vulnerable (ooh, so vulnerable) and I don't understand
I could never hurt someone I love
 
She's all I've got
But she's so vulnerable
Oh so vulnerable, yeah
 
Don't hide your eyes
 
Ooh, Ooh, Ooh, Ooh
Ooh, Ooh, Ooh, Ooh
 
This action shocked him, but he gladly helped her deepen it, after the short moment of shock was gone.
 
She's so vulnerable, (She's so vulnerable) like china in my hands
She's so vulnerable (ooh, so vulnerable) and I don't understand
I could never hurt the one I love
She's all I've got
 
She's so vulnerable, (She's so vulnerable) like china in my hands
She's so vulnerable (ooh, so vulnerable) and I don't understand
I could never hurt someone I love
 
InuYasha slowly pulled away, allowing both of them to breathe in the air that they needed.
 
She's all I've got
But she's so vulnerable
Oh so vulnerable.
 
She's so vulnerable
My baby, she's vulnerable
She's so vulnerable
 
Kagome slowly opened her eyes, looking into his eyes, she couldn't hide her smile that graced her glossy lips, InuYasha returned it, with one of his own.
 
Ooh yeah
Ooh so vulnerable
She's all I've Got
She's so vulnerable
 
Ooh
She's so vulnerable
Ooh, so vulnerable
 
InuYasha set his forehead lightly on hers, smiling.
 
“Did.. You enjoy this..”
 
Kagome shut her eyes slightly.
 
“If you mean.. The kiss, yes.. I did enjoy it, InuYasha”
 
InuYasha smiled playfully, slipping his hands from her arms to her waist, the sudden reaction caused Kagome's eyes to flutter open. She looked deep into those pools of golden yellow, as he looked deep into her pools of chocolate brown, both smiled at each, the world lost to them. Once again they kissed each other, letting their emotions do the talking for a little while, once air called out to them they parted from their kiss.
 
“Kagome.. Wow.. That was just..”
 
“.. Wow?” she finished for him.
 
InuYasha laughed lightly at that.
 
“Yes, a very BIG wow”
 
Kagome giggled a little.
 
“I'm glad” she whispered, as she laid her head on his chest.
 
InuYasha held her close, smiling.
 
“Kagome.. I have to tell you something..”
 
“Hum?..” falling asleep, listening to his soft heart beat.
 
“.. I..”
 
Kagome fell asleep in his arms, InuYasha noticed that she began putting her body against his as she fell asleep, he looked down at the angel he held within his arms, he couldn't help the small smile that appeared on his lips. Slowly he picked her up, walked to his car and opened the door on the passenger's side, slowly he sat her there then tied her with the seat belt, making sure her dress wasn't caught in the door, he shut it.
 
InuYasha walked to the driver's side, getting right in, when he opened the door, making sure Kagome didn't wake up, he started the car, looking at her making sure she doesn't wake. He slowly back up when he saw that she didn't, he drove to the shrine not able to remember the address to her other home, once there he set his car on park then looked at Kagome and she was still sleeping.
 
_________
 
InuYasha walked up the shrine steps, holding Kagome in his arms, once he got up there, he slowly walked up the door, knocking only loud enough to aware the people in the house that someone was at the door. A old man answered the door.
 
“Ahh, a demon! What are you doing with--”
 
InuYasha kicked him in the face.
 
“Pipe down, old man.. She's sleeping” he whispered.
 
A woman walked up to InuYasha.
 
“You have to forgive him, he's.. Over protective of her, I'm Kagome's mother, Chiyoko”
 
“Where should I set her..?”
 
“Walk upstairs, turn around and the door knob with the pink on it, that's Kagome's”
 
“Thank you” he said walking upstairs.
 
InuYasha turned and headed for the door with the pink door knob, slowly he opened it and set her lightly on the bed. He smiled down at her, kissed her on the forehead and walked out. InuYasha then walked down the stairs, Chiyoko in the kitchen called out to him.
 
“InuYasha, would you like some tea or something to eat?
 
“No but thank you for the offer, we've eaten and drank already, good night, Chiyoko..”
 
“You're welcome here anytime, InuYasha” she walked him to the door.
 
“Thank you” he said, walking out and waved goodbye to Kagome's mother.
 
InuYasha walked down the stairs of the shrine, heading to his car, he got in it and shut the door after he put on his seatbelt. Then drove off, thinking back to the kiss they shared.. Her lips were warm, so close to heaven, but only an inch away from it. He sighed, too bad their night had ended so early.. There was always another night to try and kiss again.. Right?
 
__________
 
Kagome woke up slowly, from the sun's soft rays on her skin, opening her eyes, she took notice that she was in her hold room. The room that she had when she was younger then she is now. Slowly sitting up on the bed, what she noticed second is that she still wore the pink dress with the black belt around her waist. Kagome began to remember the night before, where he had kissed her on that cliff, slowly she touched her lips with gentle fingers, remember how gentle and warm the kiss was.
 
~~Flashback~~
 
He lightly set his hands on her arms, she lightly set hers on his forearms as he leaned down slowly and pressed his lips on hers.Kagome's eyes went wide with surprise, but slowly they closed as she melted into it and her knees got a little wobbly, but InuYasha helped her stay up on her feet. InuYasha felt her beginning to return his soft, gentle kiss, he inwardly smiled happily, Kagome slowly wrapped her arms around his neck loosely, trying to pull him down to deepen the kiss.
 
This action shocked him, but he gladly helped her deepen it, after the short moment of shock was gone, InuYasha slowly pulled away, allowing both of them to breathe in the air that they needed. Kagome slowly opened her eyes, looking into his eyes, she couldn't hide her smile that graced her glossy lips, InuYasha returned it, with one of his own.
 
InuYasha set his forehead lightly on hers, smiling.
 
“Did.. You enjoy this..”
 
Kagome shut her eyes slightly.
 
“If you mean.. The kiss, yes.. I did enjoy it, InuYasha”
 
InuYasha smiled playfully, slipping his hands from her arms to her waist, the sudden reaction caused Kagome's eyes to flutter open. She looked deep into those pools of golden yellow, as he looked deep into her pools of chocolate brown, both smiled at each, the world lost to them. Once again they kissed each other, letting their emotions do the talking for a little while, once air called out to them they parted from their kiss.
 
~~End Flashback~~
 
Kagome smiled, she had kissed him back.. Twice. She wanted to do that again, as long as it was with him, her smile became a little bigger but sweeter just at the thought of kissing him again. Slowly she stood off from the bed, she walked out her old room and down the stairs, slowly walking to the kitchen.
 
“Good morning, dear” her mother told her.
 
“Morning Mom”
 
“How was your night yesterday?”
 
Kagome blushed a little, once more remembering the kiss.
 
“It was fun mom, InuYasha was really sweet”
 
“That's good to hear.. Yesterday he brought you here, I suppose he didn't remember where you lived, so he brought you to the shrine instead”
 
“What?! You mean I feel asleep?! That is so embarrassing..”
 
Chiyoko giggled a little, Kagome looked at her, confused.
 
“What's so funny, mom?”
 
“He didn't seem bothered about you falling asleep, he didn't even seem unhappy, dear” Chiyoko said as she continued making breakfast.
 
“R-really?..”
 
“Yes, dear, he seemed to like holding you the way he had..”
 
Kagome looked at the table blushing.
 
“It's nothing to be embarrassed about, dear, I was your age too you know..”
 
“I know but.. Still..”
 
“Oh pish posh, Kagome, stop being like that” Chiyoko said as she prepared a plate of pancakes and bacon for Kagome, Souta and her father.
 
(A/N Kagome's grandpa, just wanted to clear that out)
 
“Kagome, would you please let the two of them know, breakfast is ready?”
 
She nodded, walking to the stairs.
 
“Souta! Breakfast!” then ran to the door and opened it, “GRANDPA! BREAKFAST!”
 
Kagome kept the door opened, walked in the kitchen, then took her seat and waited for the others as Chiyoko, set her own plate on the table. Souta and Grandpa joined them after a short time, all begun eating.
 
“Sister, I heard you went out with another singer yesterday, how was it?”
 
She looked at him, blushing only slightly, remembering what happened between InuYasha and herself.
 
“Well.. It was very nice, Souta” Kagome said smiling at her brother.
 
“He didn't hurt you did he?”
 
“Not at all, Souta, but thanks for your concern” she said, lightly tapping Souta's head twice.
 
Souta smiled at her, then all of them ate quietly.
 
__________
 
InuYasha woke up early that morning, at 6:27 am, to be more precise, he couldn't fall back to sleep, it was now 7:22 am and he was still watching the television, still thinking about the girl who had his heart, sill thinking about the soft kiss he had shared with her. He sighed, what was she doing to him, that kiss had addicted him to her, she had become a sweet drug to him.
 
Kagome had become his sweetest drug, one he never wanted to let go of, yes.. He never wanted to let her go or lose her in any way possible. InuYasha shut off the television, heading to his room and grabbed his guitar, already having a pencil and papers at hand, he began writing another song.
 
__________
 
 
 
 
Kagome walked back to her house, slowly thinking back to the night before and let a smile grace her lips. She got home, opened the door, get in and locked it. She couldn't get her mind off of InuYasha at all.. It's like he had possession of both her heart and her mind, she sighed dreamily as she walked upstairs and into her room. She really needed a shower but first she brushed her hair, got a towel for her body and one for her hair, she also took a cloth, for washing her body.
 
She hopped in the shower, after turning on the water, washed her hair, thinking about InuYasha the whole time, after washing her hair, she began washing her body. Kagome rinsed off the shampoo then the soap, she got out after turning the water off, wrapped herself in the large towel, picked the small one, walking to her room while she wiped her hair with the small towel. She dressed herself in a pair of black jeans and a red tank top, putting on little red eye shadow, a little silver lip gloss and black eye liner. She smiled at her fine work and went out the door.
 
__________
 
InuYasha held his guitar heading for the park, not far from his house and had the papers in his pocket, slowly he headed to his favorite cherry blossom tree. Settling down, he leaned back against the tree, letting his mind flood with only thoughts of Kagome as he begun strumming his guitar, he shut his eyes, but he smelt her, Kikyo. The woman whom had broken his heart a year ago, after that he tried keeping his distance from women, that is.. Until Kagome.
 
“What are you doing there, InuYasha?”
 
“None of your business” he said, still strumming and eyes still shut.
 
He felt her still standing there, then sat next to him.
 
“It's beautiful, isn't it?”
 
“What do you want, Kikyo?” he hid his hatred for her and did a hell of a good job.
 
“I just want to talk”
 
“About what? If it's nothing important then..”
 
InuYasha suddenly felt Kikyo's lips on his, his eyes went wide, as hers closed. InuYasha smelt Kagome, his eyes went wider.. She was.. Watching..? Kagome was indeed watching, her eyes welled up in tears slowly and choose to run back home, feeling her heart shatter. InuYasha pushed Kikyo back, she knew, SHE KNEW! She knew Kagome would walk by, the bitch knew and.. She.. Kissed him only to.. Break Kagome!
 
“You evil.. BITCH!” he yelled at her.
 
Kikyo's eyes was now open and tears formed in her eyes.
 
“I thought you loved me!”
 
She was faking.. THE BITCH!
 
InuYasha growled and ran out the park, even thought people were watching the whole scene. He ran after Kagome, who only seemed to run away from him.
 
“K-Kagome! W-wait, please! I can explain!”
 
“There's no need explaining, InuYasha! I understand full well!” she yelled out, her voice filled with pain from a broken heart.
 
InuYasha felt his heart sink, he wanted to comfort her, to hold her and tell her he's sorry and her truly didn't want to break her.
 
“Please..” he whispered loud enough for her hear.
 
“No! Go away!” she yelled back at him.
 
InuYasha's heart sank deeper into a pool of sadness as he heard those words escape her mouth, he slowed his run after her and looked at the ground. Why did this always happen to him?
 
__________
 
Kagome ran home, went inside, got her car key/home keys attached into the small metal loop, grabbing her cell phone, she was out the door in tears, locking up her home and running to her blue Toyota Matrix XR. She unlocked it's door, hopping in after opening the door and closing it. Kagome tossed her cell on the seat next to her, put on her seat belt, she started her car, quickly rushed out of her drive way, still crying as she drove. She picked her cell phone from the seat next to her, while driving away she dialed her friend's Sango's number, the sky was gray as it begun to rain a lot.
 
“Please pick up” she whispered.
 
Sango picked up after like 4 rings.
 
“Hello?”
 
“Sango” she whispered, letting her friend hear the hurt in her voice.
 
“Kagome..? What's the matter?”
 
“It's InuYasha.. I saw him.. Kissing another girl..” she cried, as she drove.
 
“That.. Son of bitch”
 
“Don't say that.. But if she wants him, she can have him.. I don't care anymore.. Life is so unfair..”
 
“Uh-oh.. When you say that, it's bad..”
 
“I can't take it, Sango.. It's too much..”
 
“Kagome.. You're not going to do what I think you're going to do are you?!” she yelled.
 
Kagome heard Miroku's voice in the background.
 
“What's wrong.. Sango?” voice full of concern.
 
“Sango..”
 
“What..?”
 
“Goodbye..” Kagome hung up, not giving Sango a chance to respond.
 
Kagome drove through the rain, to a bridge that was quite away from where she was but she would do it this this, she would throw away all her pain.
 
__________
 
On the other hand, when Sango explained everything to Miroku quickly, he called InuYasha on his cell phone, InuYasha hadn't forgotten his cell, reached in his pocket, pulled it out and answered, knowing it would be Miroku.
 
“What is it, Monk?” he asked softly.
 
He then heard Sango, yelling in the background voice filled with hate, disgust and.. Truth.
 
“You son of bitch, it's your fault she'll do this to herself, she'll throw away EVERYTHING because of you! You don't deserve to be loved, let alone feel it!” she cried out.
 
InuYasha realized that she would kill herself, all caused by a broken heart.
 
I know there's something in the wake of your smile
I get a notion from the look in your eyes, yeah
You've built a love but that love falls apart
Your little piece of heaven turns too dark
 
“Where is she headed..?”
 
“She hates you, plus she won't let you see her! Nor will I!”
 
InuYasha looked down, threw his cell phone in a puddle of water after hearing them both getting in a car, he took off into a run, his blood boiling, taking his own hate on himself. He hated himself for getting too close, but in a way he held a small tinge of hate towards Sango for not allowing him to stop Kagome. No.. He would stop her, even if it killed him in the process.
 
Listen to your heart
When he's calling for you
Listen to your heart
There's nothing else you can do
 
Kagome, on the other hand was getting closer and closer to her destination, as she kept letting her tears roam, for it would be the last time they would.
 
“How could I have been so stupid!?”

I don't know where you're going
And I don't know why
But listen to your heart
Before, you tell him goodbye
 
InuYasha ran as quickly as his half-demon legs, they were growing tired, but he wouldn't dare.. No.. He couldn't dare stop, so he pushed his legs to run faster. Running and running, he finally caught her scent but it was faint, so he pushed his legs to run even faster then he ever thought possible.
 
Sometimes you wonder if this fight is worthwhile
The precious moments are all lost in the tide, yeah
They're swept away and nothing is what is seems
The feeling of belonging to your dreams
 
Sango drove wildly, passing other cars quickly, Miroku sat next to her, afraid for his life, not daring to tell her to slow down, somehow knowing she'd either yell at him or kick him out.
 
Listen to your heart
When he's calling for you
Listen to your heart
There's nothing else you can do
 
Kagome was there, at the bridge now, slowly she got out of her car, crying still as the sky cried it's tears with her.
 
I don't know where you're going
and I don't know why
but listen to your heart
before you tell him goodbye
 
Sango drove faster, not caring if there was rain or not, she wouldn't, couldn't lose her friend.. Never.
 
And there are voices
That want to be heard
So much to mention
But you can't find the words
The scent of magic
The beauty that's been
When love was wilder than the wind
 
InuYasha smelt her tears but it was faint because of the stupid rain, but after a good minute he saw her on the bridge, though he was far from her.
 
“Kagome!!” he yelled out, pushing his legs to run faster.
 
Listen to your heart
When he's calling for you
Listen to your heart
There's nothing else you can do
I don't know where you're going
And I don't know why
But listen to your heart
Before you tell him goodbye
 
Kagome turned when she heard her name being called out, her eyes widened and more tears welled in her chocolate depths. She looked ahead taking a deep breath in, it would be.. Her last.. Slowly she took her final step, off the edge of the bridge.But then Kagome felt a strong hand grab her arm just before she fell.

“What the hell were you thinking, Kagome!?” he asked quite hasher then he had wanted, while pulling her up and held her to him.
 
Listen to your heart....mm..mmm
 
She screamed and kicked, as she cried.
 
“L-let me go!”
 
“I won't let you throw your life away like this Kagome! I care for you much too deeply to let you do that!”
 
I don't know where you're going
And I don't know why
But listen to your heart
Before you tell him goodbye
 
Kagome stopped trying to push him a while after a while because he was much too strong and she was growing tired. Slowly she lay her head on his chest, crying even more.
 
“Why..” she begun.
 
InuYasha knew what was coming, but he let her ask the question anyway.
 
“Why did you.. Let her kiss you? I thought you.. Liked me..”
 
He backed away only enough to slowly lift her head with his index finger and thumb by her chin.
 
“I do Kagome, trust me I do.. That was my old girlfriend, she had broken my heart once, harshly.. Please don't hate me.. I swear I don't love her.. My heart is with you now, Kagome..” he told her softly.
 
Kagome eyes welled up with more tears.
 
“Kagome.. Please don't cry..”
 
“What.. Was it you wanted to say.. The night.. W-we kissed..?” she let her tears roam down her cheeks.
 
InuYasha looked at her, gently he cupped her cheeks with his hands.
 
~~Flashback~~
 
“Kagome.. Wow.. That was just..”
 
“.. Wow?” she finished for him.
 
InuYasha laughed lightly at that.
 
“Yes, a very BIG wow”
 
Kagome giggled a little.
 
“I'm glad” she whispered, as she laid her head on his chest.
 
InuYasha held her close, smiling.
 
“Kagome.. I have to tell you something..”
 
“Hum?..” falling asleep, listening to his soft heart beat.
 
“.. I..”
 
Kagome fell asleep in his arms, InuYasha noticed that she began putting her body against his as she fell asleep, he looked down at the angel he held within his arms, he couldn't help the small smile that appeared on his lips.
 
~~End Flashback~~
 
Kagome looked deep into his golden depths and he into her chocolate ones.
 
“I love you.. I love you with all that I am, Kagome, it's okay if you don't love me back but please.. Don't hate me..” he whispered to her.
 
Kagome's eyes welled up in more tears and couldn't help the small smile that graced her lips.
 
“S-so.. You don't love this other girl?..”
 
“No, I admit I used to but.. Not anymore.. My heart's yours and yours alone”
 
Kagome smiled a little more.
 
“I love you, InuYasha..” she whispered to him.
 
He smiled a little, giving her soft, gentle kisses on her forehead, then on her cheeks and then he set a nice soft slow kiss on her lips. When he heard a car door slam and the other shut lightly, he pulled away slowly and looked at Sango then to Miroku, whom was walking behind her. InuYasha ears flattened to his head, as soon as Sango begun yelling at him for something he didn't really do, it was all Kikyo's doing.
 
“Let her go you sick excuse for a man”
 
InuYasha turned to her and was met with a hard slap on the cheek, to the contact InuYasha turned his face slightly the way he was slapped.
 
“S-Sango..!”
 
“Let's go, Kagome” Sango said, grabbing her friend's arm harsher then she meant too.
 
InuYasha watched as she was being taken away, Kagome turned her head to look at him and could swear she heard him whimpering as the rain it her and what was around her. She turned her head back to Sango and pulled her arm away from her friend once she was only half-way to her friend's car. Sango turned around, looking at Kagome.
 
“No, Sango.. I.. I love him..”
 
Sango's eyes went wide at that, so did Miroku's, whom looked at his friend. InuYasha just looked at Kagome, as she turned around quickly and ran to him, right into his arms.
 
“I love.. You, InuYasha..”
 
He buried his nose at the crook of her neck.
 
“I love you.. Kagome..” he whispered, against her skin.
 
Both their friends stood there shocked, watching their friends kiss each other.
 
__________
 
Sango and Miroku loved each other truly, hence their agreement to take another serious step through their relationship, engagement. As for InuYasha and Kagome, also chose to get engaged right after InuYasha gave a serious talk with Kikyo, telling her to stay away from Kagome, himself and their friends, she took this as a waning and left town.
 
After a while Sango and Miroku were getting married today, they had everything ready, the punches, the wine, the food and even the dresses. Everyone had practiced what their actions were to be on this day, 2 days before. Miroku stood before the priest, as Sango's brother came in holding a small, beautiful white pillow which contained the rings atop of it. Sango's two tailed cat bounded into the room, in her small form, in a hurry towards Miroku, she mewed at him, telling him to follow, in which he did.
 
The sight that Miroku saw, he did not like, Sango's old bf, Skye, the man she told him about was dragging her away by the arm, telling her he never left her in the first place and that he WILL have her back, even if it got him in big trouble. Miroku was not pleased, so ran after them.
 
“Excuse me, sir”
 
The man turned to him.
 
“What do you want punk?”
 
“Firstly, It appears to me that you are holding my soon to be wife by the arm quite harshly, Secondly, you are not to say or question her about what she may and may not do”
 
“Yeah? Well you're little `soon to be wife', was mine before she ever met a paphetic little monk like you”
 
Sango looked between Skye and Miroku, as Miroku let out a small sigh of frustration.
 
“Sango, may I teach him a lesson?”
 
She smiled a little.
 
“On one condition..”
 
“What would that be?”
 
Skye looked between the two of them.
 
“If we both do”
 
Miroku smiled at her, then looked at Skye as all the others came out of the church, both Sango and Miroku beat the poor man to a pulp in front of the crowd of people whom stood there shocked. InuYasha chose to cheer them on to make it a little more exciting, then Kagome giggled and joined InuYasha into cheering. After that incident was over, Miroku and Sango got married, a party was thrown, drinks were dranked up, food eaten down.
 
__________
 
InuYasha and Kagome, congratulated the newly weds, apologizing to them, Sango and Miroku, for the newly weds friends were extremely tired and it showed upon their faces. They understood and excused them from the party, so they could both go home and reat up.
 
“Thank you, Sango, Miroku, again, congratulations” Kagome told them as she walked out of the building with InuYasha.
 
__________
 
InuYasha drove Kagome to her real home that night, lukily he only had one glass of wine, Kagome had two, both of them entered the house, InuYasha grabbed her and Kagome her, they were tired but slightly drunk, though they were aware of their actions.
 
“Are you sure about this?” he whispered between kisses.
 
“Yes, please..” she whispered back between kisses.
 
Both of them headed for the stairs, up they went into Kagome's room.
 
__________
 
After a few months, InuYasha made four knew songs.. `Somebody Like You', `Believe It Or Not', `Fall Into Me' and `Only You', making a CD of those songs, along with `If You're Gone'. He let Kagome as her songs, `Imagine Me Without You', `I Think I Love You', `Unbelievable' and `A Moment Like This'. With Kagome's begging InuYasha let Sango put her songs on the CD too, `Crush On You', `Unbreak My Heart' and `From This Moment', all of them became a singing trio.
 
But not only that, Kagome was several months pregnant, both InuYasha and Kagome were thrilled and InuYasha being a half dog demon, smelt it, so she didn't have to go to the doctor's and InuYasha let her know it was a little girl. Sango and Miroku were the first people to know, besides them, that Kagome was pregnant.
 
Kagome and InuYasha were at Sango's home which also belonged to Miroku too, all four of them were sitting in the living room.
 
“You're really pregnant!?” Sango chirped.
 
“Y-yes Sango, I couldn't be happier either” Kagome said as she turned her head to look at InuYasha.
 
InuYasha looked at her and smiled, she gladly returned it.
 
“InuYasha, congratulations”
 
He turned to look at his friend Miroku, sending him a playful smirk.
 
“Didn't you get YOUR fun yet?”
 
“InuYasha!” Kagome yelled slightly, blushing.
 
He laughed.
 
“What? At least I didn't say `didn't you have your sex yet?'..”
 
Kagome glared at him, as if telling him to shut up, which he did.
 
“W-well I'm happy for you Kagome, but Miroku and I have to clean up the house a little, we have visit coming over later”
 
Kagome and InuYasha stood as did the two married couple, they gave their hugs, Miroku and Sango walked their friends to the door and let them out, waving goodbye.
 
__________
 
Finally the day where Kagome would give birth to a little girl, a little half-demon girl to be more precise. Kagome's water had broken, InuYasha was quick to drive her to the hospital, she was taken to the room in which women give birth to their child.
 
(Author's Note: I forgot the name of the room, sorry..)
 
__________
 
InuYasha was the only one allowed in the room besides the doctors, he hated the thought of the seeing her lower region but thought it was only for this once.
 
“Ahhh!!” Kagome yelled, as she squeezed InuYasha's hand tightly it turned white.
 
InuYasha's ears flattened to his head, as he held her hand, Kagome looked at him.
 
“I'm not doing this with you again you hear me!?”
 
He only nodded slightly, ears lowered to his head.
 
“Ms. Higurashi, push please”
 
Kagome pushed and pushed until finally she heard a cry of a baby, her beautiful baby girl, their beautiful little baby girl, the doctor's washed the blood off her gently and wrapped a blanket around her. Afterwards, gently handing to Kagome.
 
“My little baby girl”
 
“Our little baby girl”
 
“Yes.. Our little baby girl” Kagome said as a smile graced her lips.
 
InuYasha smiled, letting their little girl play with his index finger.
 
__________
 
After 4 months, InuYasha sat by the baby crib as he held his guitar, watching his little girl that Kagome had birthed, like he did almost everyday. She'd watched him watch her when she was awake, which she was right now, InuYasha smiled as he began to softly strum the chords on his guitar, a song in which wrote 2 weeks ago, for his little daughter. It was not much of a song but.. He wrote it for her alone.
 
“Hush little baby, don't say a word, papa's gonna buy you a mocking bird, if that mocking bird don't sing, papa's gonna buy you a diamond ring”
 
Asuka smiled, at his soft voice, he too smiled at her.
 
“If that diamond ring is brass, papa's gonna to buy you a looking glass, if that looking glass should crack, papa's gonna buy you a jumping jack”
 
Asuka giggled as she watched her father strum the guitar a little, Kagome walked by the room, walked back and watched them, an angelic smile gracing her lips.
 
“If that jumping jack won't hop, papa's gonna buy you a lollipop, when that lollipop is done, papa's gonna buy you another one, if that lollipop is all eaten up, papa's gonna buy you a real life pop”
 
Kagome slowly walked to him, watching Asuka as she giggled.
 
“And if that real life pop won't cark, papa's gonna buy you a horse and cart, if that horse and cart fall down, you'll still be the prettiest girl in town”
 
InuYasha ended with a strum of his guitar, Kagome kneeled next to him and laid her head on his shoulder lightly, watching Asuka trying to clap her hands while giggling.
 
“She seems happy”
 
“She is, I am too, I couldn't be this happy if I didn't have you or our little girl”
 
Kagome smiled and kissed InuYasha's cheek, in which he returned one on her own cheek.
 
__________
 
Tsume: There you have it, if you like a `lemon' I might add a version of this but with a lemon, still haven't decided.. But do you guys think I should?