InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Sleeping Beauty Inuyasha ❯ Naraku goes to Sesshomaru's Casle ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

That night Naraku and the girl who Kikyo possessed lay side by side in the wilderness. Kikyo was breathing deeply- asleep- and Naraku was left to ponder out his newfound feelings. The more that he thought about it now it all started to make sense. Through out all that time he had spent watching Kikyo and Inuyasha together he had seen how Inuyasha had treated Kikyo. He was wonderful and he had such a sweet face, not to mention great body. Naraku had not wanted Kikyo as he had assumed. He wanted to be her. It had taken a kiss to bring him to this startling realization.

So Naraku- for the second time- killed Kikyo. He hoped that this time at least she could rest in peace. He was sorry to do this, but for Inuyasha to see Kikyo alive would ruin his chances at winning Inuyasha over. After disposing of the body, Naraku quickly made his way to Sesshomaru's castle.

The guards at the door were fairly weak as they were mostly just for show. Through the gates Naraku went and into the main castle. There sat Sesshomaru who had heard him coming. For a long time they looked at each other, unmoving, wondering who would win if they went into battle at that moment. Both were waiting for the other to make his move.

"Why are you here? In MY castle," Sesshomaru asked finally.

"I'm here for your brother," was the cold reply.

"Inuyasha?" Sesshomaru raised an eyebrow, but seemed content with the answer. He tossed Naraku a key and pointed in the direction of the tower where the half demon lay sleeping With the key, Naraku hurried off and Sesshomaru was alone again. To anyone who didn't know Sesshomaru it would have almost sounded like he was laughing. And who know, maybe he was.

As Naraku raced up the stairs to his sleeping beauty, doubts arouse. What if Inuyasha could never love him? No, he would make Inuyasha love him. Although it might take a while. Stubborn Inuyasha.

At the top of the stairs, there lay Inuyasha in a heart shaped bed.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: If you don't like the idea of Inuyasha and Naraku together… don't read any further. There is shonen ai in the next chapter. If that offends you please stop. I might create an alternate ending latter with Kikyo and Inuyasha, but don't get your hopes up for Inu/Kag. Um… sorry?. Bye.