InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Small ❯ "The Twitch" ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hello people! Hope y'all likie my story so far, I know I do ^_^ (tee hee) Anyways, just to tell yah. I know I kinda wrote Sesshomaru out of character when he was protecting Rin. BUT...the ONLY reason why he acted like that was BECAUSE he was DESPERATE! Trust me on dis one ppl, ppl say and do crazy stuff when they're desperate. (Not speaking from personal experience here!) Even Sesshomaru would say or do something crazy if he was desperate. Besides...I thought it was cute ^_^
 
P.S. This is ALSO a romance ppl
 
“Damn that girl is loyal,” Inuyasha said with a yawn. Miroku nodded, “I'll say, she hasn't left his side since we knocked him out.” Sango turned her head towards the rock where Jaken was hiding behind. “Why are you hiding Jaken?”
The Toad-yokai peeped his head over the rock, “Because when Lord Sesshomaru wakes up I don't want to get anywhere near him!” Inuyasha scratched his ear, “Smart toad.”
 
Rin, who was sitting beside her sleeping master, smiled at him. Poor Sesshomaru-sama, he looks like he really needed the rest. She turned to Inuyasha and sighed, even though he was knocked out. Sesshomaru started to stir from his slumber, he grunted and his eyes were beginning to flutter open.
Rin gasped and ran as fast as she could to Inuyasha and the others. “He's waking up! Everyone run for cover!” The others jumped behind the rock where Jaken was hiding except for Inuyasha who stood up. “Come on! You guys are such wimps! What's Sesshomaru gonna do? Slap us to death? Last I checked he was seven years old!”
 
Sesshomaru sat up and rubbed his head, “Ouch...where am I?” Inuyasha walked up behind him, “With us, we had to knock you out though.” Sesshomaru jumped up and faced his brother, “You WHAT?”
“We had to knock you out. Sorry but you weren't cooperating so we had to knock some sense into yah.”
 
Sesshomaru growled but withheld his anger, “Fine, I'll work with you but you can't hit me anymore.” Whoa! Dejavu here Inuyasha thought. “Look Sesshomaru, if I hit yah I hit yah I can't change that. So this is what I'll do, If you cooperate than we'll forget this whole thing happened when you change back, deal?”
Sesshomaru sighed, “I guess so, but I'm still not going to be nice to you.”
“Likewise.”
 
All the companions let out a sigh of relief and cam out from behind the rock. Rin ran up to her master and wrapped her arms around him, “You're awake Sesshomaru-samma! Are you hurt?” Sesshomaru felt the heat rush up to his face, “Uh...no but thanks for asking.”
“It's going to be dark soon,” Miroku said, looking up at the sky. “Good thing there's a inn nearby, I'll get us a room for the night.”
 
Kagome sighed, “Oh great, more lying.”
“You people can stay at the inn but I prefer to sleep outside thank-you.” Everyone turned to Sesshomaru and Miroku scratched his head, “Wait, you'd rather sleep outside than have a warm bath, a hot meal, and a comfy bead?” Sesshomaru nodded, “I don't think I could stand spending the night with Inuyasha.”
“Hey! I outta knock your block off you little punk!” Inuyasha wailed.
 
“Sit boy!” Inuyasha crashed to the ground and Kagome sighed, “C'mon Sesshomaru. Wouldn't you like to have a nice hot bath?”
“God knows you need it,” came Inuyasha's muffled voice. “Urg! Sit boy!” Inuyasha sank deeper into the crater and Sesshomaru thought for a moment. “Hmmm, I guess I could use a bath. Fine.”
 
Rin squinted at her master's face, “Speaking of bathing, you have some dirt on your face Sesshomaru-sama.” Sesshomaru blinked, “Really? Where?” Kagome pointed to a spot on her left cheek, “Right here.”
“Here?”
Miroku shook his head and pointed to his own cheek, “No here.”
“Is it gone?”
Sango sighed, “No, here.”
 
Sesshomaru wiped his left cheek with his palm, “There, did I get it?” Shippo, who climbed onto Sango's shoulder, shook his head. “Nope.” Kagome sighed, “Here I'll get it.” She bent down on one knee and licked her thumb and rubbed it one Sesshomaru's cheek. “Ah! Stop it! I can do it myself wench!”
Kagome still continued to rub his cheek, “Stop fussing will you! God you're worse than my brother.”
 
Inuyasha dusted himself off and smirked, “You should fix his hair while you're at it. He has a bit of a cowlick in the back.” Kagome blinked, “Oh, thanks Inuyasha.” And started fixing Sesshomaru's hair. “Will you stop it already! You're not my mother!”
“Oh act your age Sesshomaru.”
_________________________________________________________________ _______
 
“A ominous dark cloud you say?”
“Yes, and if I don't exorcise your inn quickly than it'll suffer a great deed of misfortune.” Miroku said calmly. The Innkeeper gulped, “Misfortune? Oh no! Come in right away!” Miroku gave the man a small bow and walked inside with the others. Sesshomaru nudged Kagome, “Does he always do this?” Kagome sighed, “Unfortunately.”
 
While Miroku went off to do his fake exorcism, the innkeeper had given everyone a meal and heated up the bathes. Unfortunately, Inuyasha had to sit across from Sesshomaru, it was his worst nightmare come true. (Tee hee, sound familiar?) You could just feel the energy of hate flowing between them. Both of them never taking their eyes off each other while they ate. Rin tapped her master on the shoulder, “Um...can I borrow some wasabie?” Sesshomaru handed it to her without taking his eyes off his brother and Rin just blinked. “Oookay...”
Than she sat back down next to Shippo. “Hello everyone,” Miroku said as he walked in. He stared at the two brothers who looked like they were having a staring contest and asked. “What's with those two?” Kagome sighed, “The usual.” Miroku shrugged and sat down next to Sango. “Oh bye the way Kagome, remember when you showed us that picture of your cat Buyo?”
 
“Yeah why?”
“Well, the innkeeper has a cat too and it looks exactly like yours.” Sesshomaru spun his head to the monk, “Um, did you just say the innkeeper had a cat?” Miroku nodded, “Yes, I just saw him outside a few minutes ago. Why?” Sesshomaru turned away and sipped his tea, “Uh, no reason.”
 
Suddenly they heard a scratching at the door and Kagome stood up to open it. “Aww, speak of the devil.” She picked up the fat cat and cradled him in her arms. “You're right Miroku he does look like my cat.” Sesshomaru bit his lower lip and stared at the cat. “Kagome...could you get that cat out of here.” All eyes turned to him. “What's the matter Lord Sesshomaru?” Jaken asked.
 
Sango quirked an eyebrow, “Are you allergic to cats?” Sesshomaru shook his head and cringed, “I wish.”
“Sesshomaru-sama are you okay?” Rin asked. Sesshomaru broke out into a sweat and he started to shake. Inuyasha blinked, “You okay?” Sesshomaru started to breath in heavily and he dropped his tea, breaking the glass into fifty pieces. Wha-what they hell is wrong with me? Why am I shaking?
 
Suddenly his mind went completely blank, he stood up straight, his left eye started to twitch rapidly and his left foot tapped on the ground. Making him look like a penguin crack addict. Everyone's eyes widened and Inuyasha reached out to him, “Are you having a seizure or something?” Sesshomaru started to breath in heavily, “Get-that-damn-cat-out-of-here.”
 
“What's wrong with him?” Sango whispered to Miroku. The monk shrugged, “I have no idea.” Sesshomaru's face was pouring with sweat and he said, “Inuyasha...please...remove that cat.” Inuyasha was starting to get annoyed, “Why?” Sesshomaru's foot tapped faster on the ground, “Because when I was a young boy...” Suddenly he jumped from his spot. “I USED TO CHASE CATS!”
 
He ran on all fours toward Kagome, making little yipping sounds. The cat screeched and jumped out of Kagome's arms running out the door. Sesshomaru jumped out of Kagome's way and chased after the poor cat, Inuyasha blinked and stood up. “What the fuck was that?” Rin jumped from her table and ran out the door too. “Sesshomaru-sama! Don't eat the kitty!” Jaken fallowed, “Wait for me!”
 
Miroku, Sango and Shippo all looked at each other and ran after the two. Miroku slid out onto the patio and called out, “OF THE LOVE OF GOD SESSHOMARU, DON'T EAT THAT CAT!” Kagome blinked, “Uh...Inuyasha, is this really happening?” Inuyasha growled and taking Kagome by the hand ran out the door. “You bet, now let's try and catch him!”
 
Sesshomaru was surprisingly fast running on all fours, he continued to bark at the running kitty and nip at it's ankles. WHY AM I DOING THIS? He thought, I SHOULDN'T BE CHASING CATS! But he couldn't control himself, it was like his younger side had completely taken over his body. Rin was huffing and puffing behind him screaming, “Stop Sesshomaru-sama!”
 
“Stop Lord Sesshomaru!” Jaken wailed from behind. Inuyasha sped by Miroku, Sango and Shippo. “Don't waste your breath, I'll get him!”
 
The innkeeper, who had just finished making the bathes, stepped out of the bathhouse. “There we go, all done.” Suddenly his cat ran in between his legs and nearly fell over. “What the hell?” Then the barking Sesshomaru ran in between his legs, knocking the poor innkeeper down. “What? Why are you chasing my cat?”
 
Rin and Jaken ran past him and Inuyasha leaped over all of them. “I'll get him!” Sesshomaru was catching up to the cat, he grinned evilly, “I have you now!” Suddenly, the cat ran up and tree and Sesshomaru slammed face first right into it! “YEOWWWW!” Inuyasha and Kagome cringed, “That has to hurt,” Kagome said. Inuyasha let go of her hand and tackled his brother.
 
“Why the fuck did you do that?” he yelled. He picked his brother up by the scruff and began slapping him, “What the hell's wrong with you?”
_________________________________________________________________ _______
 
Kagome took an icepack from her first aid kit and put it on the bump on Sesshomaru's head. “There, this will help the swelling to go down.”
“Doesn't surprise me,” everyone turned to Shippo and Inuyasha got down on one knee in front of him. “How come?” Shippo cleared his throat, “Well, you know how Sesshomaru's mind will start to change back into a little boy's? Well it's already begun, he has “The twitch.”
 
Sango blinked and held Kirara tight, “What do you mean by “The twitch?”
“Well there's something I forgot to mention about his transformation. Whenever his mind starts to change, he will get that twitch we saw before he chased the cat. As his mind reverts back to a child's, the twitch will get be slower and slower. By the time he is fully transformed, he won't twitch anymore.”
 
Sesshomaru stood up fast, “Are you saying that when I'm about to do something child-like I'll get that twitch?” Shippo nodded, “Yep, but it's actually a good thing. Because we'll know how to track your transformation, in other words we'll know how long we have before you're doomed.”
_________________________________________________________________ _______
 
Sesshomaru leaned back against the side of the tub and closed his eyes, I wonder...how much time do I have left, before I'm stuck like this?
 
Hahahaha! “Sesshomaru-sama don't eat the kitty!” Classic! Stay tuned for more of Sesshomaru's antics! Until next time, try and hold on