InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Small ❯ Bumping into Inuyasha ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hey, hey, hey. Here's the next chapter of my stori! Hope y'all likie!
 
“It's a perfect fit Sesshomaru-sama,” Rin said with a smile. Sesshomaru had gone back to the tailor to get his clothes, when he tried them on, they were a perfect fit. Sesshomaru took his knew shoulder strap and placed his two swords in them. “I guess I'll need to carry my swords like this for awhile.”
 
He tightened the strap and stretched, “Let us be off.” Suddenly, there was a large crash coming from outside the tailor's store and the sound of tearing flesh and screaming villagers. Sesshomaru didn't even have to sniff to know it was a yokai, he growled, Damn! I can't fight in my present state. I'm going to have to run.
The young Sesshomaru took Rin by the hand and pulled her to the door. “Rin, we're going to run understand?” Rin nodded and Jaken's mouth dropped, “But Lord Sesshomaru, fleeing from a battle would be-”
 
Sesshomaru gave Jaken a dirty look and he shut up. The he turned back to Rin, “Now both of you pay attention. On my count, we will run as fast as we can out of this village, follow me and you'll both be fine.”
Rin and Jaken nodded and Sesshomaru peeked out of the hut. “Okay, one...two...THREE!” The Tai-yokai yanked Rin out of the shop and the three companions started running like the wind.
 
Sesshomaru swerved between villagers, leaping over corpses of dead animals and humans. Rin struggled to keep up, “Sesshomaru-sama! Slow down!” Sesshomaru paid no attention to her and kept running, if he slowed down at all, they wouldn't make it out in time. “Sesshomaru-sama watch out!”
The ground seemed to lift itself out from under Sesshomaru and Rin and they were tossed into the air. Then, landing painfully on the ground Sesshomaru looked up to see the largest Oni he had ever seen.
 
It stood over them, snarling and fangs dripping with human blood. “Tried to get away from me huh?!” It shouted in a deep, course voice. Rin screamed and hugged her master, “Sesshomaru-sama!” Sesshomaru growled at the beast and it laughed, raising it's fist into the air. “I SHALL DEVOUR YOU!” Rin screamed and shut her eyes tight as the fist came toward them. She waited for the life ending blow, but nothing came. Rin opened one eye to see the young Sesshomaru, blocking the fist with his Tokeigien (If I spelled it wrong sorry)
 
Sesshomaru struggled to stop himself from falling over, he cringed, muscles bulging and sweat pouring down his face. The Oni laughed, “You're weak child! You can't hold back my blow forever!” Suddenly, another fist came smashing into Sesshomaru's side and he was sent screaming head-first into a hut.
 
“Sesshomaru-sama!” Rin screamed. Jaken (who was hiding in a bucket) Leaped up, “I'll assist you Lord Sesshomaru, feel the wrath of the staff of two heads!” He raised his staff into the air and fire shot out at the Oni. It laughed and kicked Jaken so hard he too was sent flying into a hut. Rin screamed once again, “Master Jaken!” She turned her gaze to the Oni and it gave an evil smile, “You have no one left to protect you child!”
“THINK AGAIN!”
The beast turned around to see Sesshomaru leaping up from the rubble and lifting his sword over his head. Rin beamed, “Sesshomaru-sama...”
 
Sesshomaru came down hard on the Oni's head but didn't even make a scratch on him. “What? How's that possible?” The Oni reached up and grabbed onto the Tai-yokai, he squeezed him tight and Sesshomaru screamed. “You little brat!” The frightening beast leaped up and smashed him into the dirt in front of Rin.
 
Rin screamed and crawled over to her master, tears welled up in her eyes. “Sesshomaru-sama...you have to get up! Please!” Sesshomaru's eyes fluttered open and he painfully sat up, “That...bastard's...going to pay.” He struggled to stand up and he managed too, though he looked so weak he was about to fall over.
He got into a defensive stance in front of Rin, legs sped and arms spread wide, he growled. “I...won't let you hurt her.”
 
Rin gasped, he's...never said that before. He's really protecting me. “Sesshomaru-sama...” The Oni laughed, “I admire your determination boy, but that's going to save you!”
 
Just before the Oni lifted up his fist, a familiar voice called out, “WINDSCAR!” The Oni turned just in time to see the destructive light hit his body and he screamed before being disintegrated. When the dust cleared, Sesshomaru dropped his hands to his sides and saw standing before him, Inuyasha.
 
Inuyasha smiled and grabbed a jewel shard that was falling toward the earth. “Well that takes care of that.” Kagome came running to him with Shippo on her shoulder, “That was pretty easy.”
Then Miroku and Sango joined them, “Well done Inuyasha,” Miroku said. Sango nodded in agreement, “You took him by surprise.”
 
Sesshomaru just blinked and Rin stood up, “It's your brother Sesshomaru-sama.” Then Jaken came staggering beside them and was surprised to see the group. “Lord Sesshomaru...what's Inuyasha doing here?” Sesshomaru didn't say anything, all he did was stand there.
Inuyasha's ears twitched and he turned to the trio, “Hey, isn't that Rin and Jaken?” Shippo, Kagome, Miroku, and Sango all turned to them as well. “I think so,” Sango replied.
 
“Miroku squinted a little, “Yes it is them, but who's that other child?”
“”Kinda looks like Sesshomaru.” Kagome added. Shippo quirked an eyebrow, “Now that you mention it he does look like Sesshomaru.” Inuyasha sniffed and stood up straight, sucking in his lower lip. “What is it Inuyasha?” Kagome asked. Inuyasha took a deep breath, “Guys...that kid is Sesshomaru.” The group gasped and Inuyasha started to snicker. Sesshomaru started to back away, “I don't know who you're talking about.” Inuyasha then started to giggle and the others joined in.
 
Sesshomaru narrowed his eyes, “It's not funny.” Then Inuyasha just finally broke down and laughed uncontrollably, the others joined in too and the air was filled with laughter. Sesshomaru rolled his eyes and waited for them to stop laughing, when they finally did, Kagome walked over to him.
 
“Inuyasha he's so....CUTE!” Kagome pinched Sesshomaru's cheeks and giggled. “He's absolutely ADORABLE!” Sesshomaru growled and tried to get away from her, “I'M NOT CUTE WENCH!” Kagome then picked him up and snuggled him, “I could just eat him up he's so cute!”
“INUYASHA! TELL YOUR WENCH TO PUT ME DOWN! PUT ME DOWN AT ONCE!”
 
Inuyasha got an evil look in his eye and he tapped Kagome's shoulder. “Can I hug my brother?” Kagome smiled and handed him over, but Inuyasha just smirked and held him by the scruff. “Who's the runt now, dear little brother?” Then he started to punch poor Sesshomaru in the head, giving the little guy even harder punches than the one's he gave Shippo.
 
He slammed Sesshomaru into the ground and started stepping on his neck and back. “HOW DOES IT FEEL TO WALKED ON SESSHOMARU? HUH? HOW DOES IT FEEL!” Sesshomaru cringed and screamed, “Stop it!” Inuyasha laughed, “Stop it.” He mimicked, “Go to hell!”
Kagome frowned, “I think that's enough Inuyasha.” Miroku nodded, “Yeah I think so.”
“He's just a kid Inuyasha,” Sango added.
 
Inuyasha rolled his eyes and gave Sesshomaru one last kick in the face before stopping. “Tell me something Sessho, how'd you get this small?” Sesshomaru growled and wiped the dirt off his face, “Like I would tell you!”
 
“A Kitsune named Kaoru wrapped this magic trinket around him. Then he through it away.” Rin said. Sesshomaru stood up, “RIN!” But she continued, “And he said that Sesshomaru-sama must find it before his mind is transformed too.” Shippo blinked, “Did you just say a Kitsune named Kaoru?”
 
Rin nodded. Shippo gasped, “I KNOW that guy! He's my cousin!” All eyes turned to the little Kitsune and Kagome asked, “Really?” Shippo nodded, “Yep, he's the only one in my family to have that time trinket. It's very powerful and can be very dangerous if not used properly, it was made to weaken enemies.” He looked down at Sesshomaru, “You said you were looking for it right?”
 
Sesshomaru nodded. “Well, even if you do manage to find it you won't be able to use it.” This caught Sesshomaru's attention, “What!” Shippo nodded, “It has a special protective spell that can only be removed by another Kitsune,”
Jaken blinked, “Are you saying that only Kitsunes can use it?” Shippo nodded and the trio gasped. Sesshomaru started to pull his hair, “NO! I CANNOT go through puberty again! I didn't like it when I was twelve and I'm not going to like it now!”
 
Kagome put her hand on Sesshomaru's shoulder, “Don't worry, Shippo could use the trinket to change you back.”
“WHAT?” Sesshomaru and Inuyasha said in unison. Sesshomaru slapped Kagome's hand away, “I refuse to team up with that half-breed!”
“Yeah!” Inuyasha protested, “Why should I help the little runt?” Kagome stood up and narrowed her eyes, “Because he's your big- I mean- little brother! And he needs our help!”
 
Inuyasha sighed, “Fine, okay. IF he behaves himself! And he doesn't insult me.” Sesshomaru growled, “I don't need any help! Especially not the help of my half-breed brother!” Inuyasha bent down, “I wouldn't be talking Sesshomaru! Have looked in the mirror lately? You're seven years old! You can't defend yourself!”
 
“I can protect myself and I will! I don't need any help!” Miroku stepped in, “But what about what Shippo said? Even if you do Manage to find that trinket on your own you wouldn't be able to use it!” Sesshomaru narrowed his eyes, “I don't need advice from a monk.”
 
The Tai-yokai turned around and started walking away until Jaken said, “Lord Sesshomaru...it...really would be wise to let Inuyasha help us.” Sesshomaru turned his head, “Are you questioning my intelligence Jaken?” Jaken screamed and his behind Rin, “N-no my Lord it's just....they're right.” Sesshomaru snorted and continued walking. Until the people that were left huddled. Miroku whispered, “Okay, Sango you stun him with your poison powder. I'll hit him over the head with my staff and Inuyasha you give him an extra bunch just in case and carry him when it's over.”
 
The group broke up and Sango threw a couple poison powder bombs at Sesshomaru. When he started coughing, Miroku rushed in with Inuyasha and smacked him over the head with his staff. While the others waited, they heard. “Hey! Ouch! Stop you stupid monk!”
“It's not working! Hit him Inuyasha!”
“My pleasure!” SMACK! “OUCH!” SMACK, SMACK, SMACK , SMACK, SMACK!” Then nothing, until Inuyasha came out carrying his brother over his shoulder.
 
Hahahaha!!! I'm evil, well anyways stayed tuned for more!