InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Snow ❯ Snow: The Half Demon ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The half demon Snow

`A jewel shared, why do I sense a jewel shared?' she told herself. She was sitting on a tree not far from Inuyasha, Kagome, Shippou and Miroku. Even though she didn't know who they were Naraku had told most of the demons in the forest to make sure that they never come out of the forest alive. She had just been eaves dropping like she always does. `Who in their right mind would leasing to a monkey' she thought. She was a demon and she was a human, a defenseless half human/half demon, but she didn't care she was half demon or half human. She didn't have a weapon she was just a wonderer. She never stayed in one place very long every town she went to it would be destroyed the next morning. She slept on the tree and tried to ignore the jewel shard.

A few miles away Inuyasha, Kagome, Shippou and Miroku were looking for the rest of the jewel shards. Inuyasha and Kagome were having and argument and like always Kagome won. "SIT BOY!" yelled Kagome. Inuyasha landed face first to the ground and made a large crater. Shippou and Miroku walked around the crater and tried not to step on Inuyasha.

"WHY DID YOU SAY THE `S' WORD KAGOME!" yelled Inuyasha.

"BECAUSE YOU ARE STARTING TO ANNOY ME!" Kagome yelled back.

Miroku and Shippou always tried to stay out of the arguments sometimes it got a little out of hand with those two. "Come on you two stop arguing." said Miroku

"STAY OUT OF IT!" yelled both Kagome and Inuyasha.

"What the hell is all that noise?" she said. She dropped down from the tree only to be face to face with Miroku.

"What the…" said Miroku.

She blushed and moved as far as possible for the monk. "What are you doing in this forest?" she asked.

Both Inuyasha and Kagome were still arguing to notice the girl and Shippou was trying to calm both of them down. "We are just passing by if you don't mind," said Miroku "and if I may ask who are you?"

The girl looked at the monk and said, "That is none of your…" she was cut off when Inuyasha was sniffing her. "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING!!" she yelled slapping Inuyasha in the face.

Kagome, Shippou and Miroku were laughing at Inuyasha, because he had a red handprint on his face and it was glowing red. "YOU WENCH!" he yelled, "WHY DID YOU DO THAT FOR!" The girl looked at Inuyasha, "WHY THE HELL WERE YOU SNIFFING ME YOU HENTAI!"

Miroku, Shippou and Kagome watched Inuyasha and the girl argue just like Inuyasha and Kagome did most of the time. "SIT BOY!" yelled Kagome and with that the argument was over. Kagome walked to the girl, "What is your name?" The girl looked at Kagome, "My name is Snow." Inuyasha started to laughing when she said her name was Snow. "WHAT SO FUNNY DOG BOY!!" yelled Snow. Miroku held Snow back from killing Inuyasha. "Inuyasha you shouldn't be laughing" said Kagome, "at lest her name make sense." Miroku sat far from Inuyasha and Kagome he knew what was coming. "WHAT DID YOU SAY!" yelled Inuyasha. "YOU HEARD ME!" Kagome yelled back.

Snow sat next to the monk and watched Kagome and Inuyasha begin to argue. "Do they always argue?" she asked. "You have not idea," he answered. Miroku when to sleep his back pressed against a tree; Snow slept next to Miroku her head against Miroku's chest. Miroku looked at Snow who was fast asleep he smiled to himself. `There is something strange about this monk, but I fell so safe when I am with him for some reason,' Snow told herself, `but why do I fell safe with him?'

"GUYS CALM DOWN!" yelled Shippou still trying to keep Kagome and Inuyasha from killing each other, "ARE YOU TWO PAYING ATTENTIONG TO ME!"

"SIT, SIT, SIT, SIT!!!" yelled Kagome.

Inuyasha when down once and made a crater then another time which made the crater bigger and another time which also made the crater bigger and a final time. Inuyasha had taken enough damage he passed out on the final sit, Kagome when to sleep with Shippou next to her.

(\(^_^)/) End Chapter