InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Snow ❯ Snow: Beginning of a beautiful friendship ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Beginning of a beautiful friendship

Miroku was still awake and staring at the sky then he looked at Snow, `For once I haven't been a hentai.' He smiled to himself, `a personal record.' He looked at the girl on his chest `she's kinda pretty'.

Just then Inuyasha woke up from the crater he had made. He rubbed his head, "DAMN THAT HURT LIKE HELL!" "So your awake?" asked Miroku. Inuyasha looked at Miroku, "So you finally found a girl who liked you being a pervert?" Miroku was getting annoyed, "Well at lest she doesn't say sit." "WHAT DID YOU SAY!" yelled Inuyasha. "Oh nothing," said Miroku.

"Stop yelling dog boy," said Snow. Inuyasha and Miroku were surprised that she was awake. "You know I DO have a name!" Snow just looked at Inuyasha, "And why should I care?" "YOU LITTLE BRAT!" yelled Inuyasha. Miroku looked at both Inuyasha and Snow, `Oh boy.' Inuyasha and Snow began to argue for the second time. `Those two act like sibling.' "Keep it down you two," said Miroku, "Kagome and Shippou are still asleep."

"STAY OUT OF IT!!!!" yelled both Inuyasha and Snow.

`Yep exactly like siblings' Miroku told himself. "Why are they arguing Miroku?" Miroku almost had a heart attack when Kagome said that. "They are arguing because Snow keeps calling Inuyasha dog boy," answered Miroku, "At lest you and Inuyasha won't have to argue anymore Kagome." "Yeah your right, we should ask Snow to come along with us," said Kagome, "besides I need a girl to talk to."

"SIT BOY!" yelled Kagome Inuyasha went face first to the ground. "Snow how about hanging around with us for awhile," said Kagome with a smile. "WHAT! THAT WEN-" Inuyasha said. "SIT!" yelled Kagome. "Sure, why not, besides I don't have anything to do around here," said Snow. Miroku and Kagome were glad that she agreed to come with them. Inuyasha on the other hand wasn't glad.

"Why does Snow have to come with us?" asked Inuyasha. "Because, Kagome want someone to talk to Inuyasha," said Miroku. "SHE DOESN'T NEED SOMEONE ELSE TO TALK TO SHE HAS US!" yelled Inuyasha. "She want a female to talk to," said Miroku.

"Inuyasha doesn't like me does he," said Snow. "Of course he does," said Kagome. Snow looked at Kagome, "I don't really care if Inuyasha likes me." "Well Miroku seems to like you, and so does Shippou and so do I," said Kagome. Snow smiled and looked over at the boys. `The monk likes me.'

"You seemed glad that Snow joined the group Miroku," said Shippou. Miroku looked at both Shippou and Inuyasha who were both looking at him. "So what if I was glad that she joined us?" "Are you sick or something?" asked Inuyasha. "No, why?" answered Miroku. Inuyasha looked at Miroku, "No reason."

/)(\ End Chapter 2

Miroku wasn't a pervert in this chapter ^_^ don't ask why and sorry this chapter was short