InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Snow ❯ Snow: Human for a day ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Human for a day

Inuyasha and Kagome were arguing as usual Miroku, Snow and Shippou were walking behind Inuyasha and Kagome. "Stop arguing Inuyasha," said Snow, "you know you're going to lose." "MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS GIRL!" yelled Inuyasha. Shippou was in Snow's arms and Miroku was next to Snow trying not to do what he normally does to girls he sees. "I'm glad you are not like Inuyasha, Miroku," said Snow with a smile. "I'm glad too." "I HEARD THAT MIROKU!"

"There's the town, Inuyasha," said Shippou. "We should stay there it's almost dark," said Kagome. "We don't need to stay there for the night," said Inuyasha. "YES, we do," said Kagome looking at Inuyasha. "NO, WE DON'T," yelled Inuyasha. "SIT BOY! WE ARE STAYING AND THATS FINAL!" said Kagome.

Kagome and Snow slept in one room and Inuyasha, Shippou, and Miroku slept in another. In the middle of the night Snow woke up and went outside to watch the stars. `Tonight is the night' she told herself, `the night I turn human."

The next morning Inuyasha and Miroku were the first to wake up they went to ask the town folk if they had heard of rumors about the jewel shards. Kagome and Shippou were busy looking for Snow. "Where could she have gone to?" asked Shippou. "I don't know maybe she went with Miroku and Inuyasha," said Kagome.

Inuyasha and Miroku had heard no rumors about the jewel shards. So they decided to go back to were they had slept. "WHERE IS SHE, INUYASHA!" asked an angry Kagome. "Who?" asked Inuyasha. "Snow, she isn't with you?" said Kagome. "No, we thought she was still sleeping with you," answered Miroku.

Just then a girl came in, "What?" she asked. "Who are you and what the hell are you doing here?" asked Inuyasha. The girl looked at Inuyasha, "Are you that much of an idiot dog boy?" Kagome and Miroku looked at the girl, "SNOW? Is that you?" "Yes, it is me why?" she asked. "It's just that you look like a human," said Kagome.

"Guess I forgot to tell you all some things didn't I," said Snow, "well once a month I turn human for an entire day then the next morning I turn back to a half demon." `She is a lot cuter in her human form.' Miroku told himself. She had long brown hair, violet eyes, and her skin was white as snow.

`I can't wait until I turn human again,' Snow told herself, `I always hated turning human for a day.' The group decided to go looking for jewel shards. She stayed close to Miroku and kept looking down. Miroku looked at Snow, "What's wrong with you?" Snow looked at him, "Oh nothing just thinking that's all."

It was dark and the group decided to rest and keep looking in the morning they had found two shards. Inuyasha, Shippou, and Kagome were asleep. Miroku was out looking for more wood and Snow was waiting to turn back into her demon form. `Only 2 more hours,' she told herself. "You should really go to sleep Snow," said Miroku. She looked at him and smiled, "I'm fine."

Miroku sat next to Snow and placed his arm around her waist and kissed her on the lips. Snow blushed and was surprised Miroku had kissed her. After a few seconds she kissed him back and put her arms around Miroku's head.

/)^_^(\ End 4 now

Writers Block ^_^;; Chapter 4 will be done some day ^_^;;