InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Snow ❯ Snow: Mixed Feelings ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The title tells all ^_^

Mixed Feelings

Snow couldn't look at Miroku not after what happen yesterday she could still fell Miroku's lips on hers, but she couldn't believe that the monk had actually kissed her. She was back to her old self a half demon she was exactly like Inuyasha a half-human/half-dog. She was glad that Inuyasha and the rest couldn't see that she was just like the leader of the group.

"We aren't going to find any jewel shards at this rate hurry up you two!" yelled Inuyasha. "What's the hurry," said Kagome. Miroku, Shippou and Inuyasha were up-front Kagome and Snow were at the back talking about girl stuff. Inuyasha tried not to pay attention to what they were saying.

"So do you like Miroku?" asked Kagome. Snow blushed and looked at Kagome "What gives you that idea," she said with a hint of nerves. "Someone has a crush," said Kagome in a blackmailing voice. "I don't have a crush!" said Snow. Kagome was giggling and went towards Inuyasha. `Damn I don't have a crush humans are such idiots,' Snow told herself walking towards Miroku.

"Inuyasha how much farther to the next jewel shard?" asked Kagome. "Not far and we would have been there if you two weren't talking so much!" said Inuyasha. Miroku was standing next to Snow, just then Miroku pinched her butt. "YOU PERVERT!" yelled Snow slapping Miroku in the face. Inuyasha and Kagome turned around and looked at Snow and Miroku. "What happened?" asked Kagome. "Do you really have to ask?" said Inuyasha.

Snow walked towards Inuyasha and Kagome leaving Miroku standing there with a red handprint on his face. Inuyasha walked with Snow and Kagome while Miroku walked alone behind them. "I knew Miroku would snap," said Inuyasha, "three days with out being a hentai." "Wow three days," said Kagome. Snow didn't say anything she was just walking along side Inuyasha. "I can't believe he made a move on you Snow," said Inuyasha laughing. "What's so funny about that dog breath?" said Snow. "DOG BREATH!" yelled Inuyasha.

Snow and Inuyasha began to argue yet again. Kagome walked towards Miroku, "You just had to do that didn't you Miroku," Kagome sighed. "…" the monk looked down at the ground "…" "MIROKU SAY SOMETHING!" yelled Kagome. "What do you want me to say?" said Miroku. "WELL YOU COULD SAY SORRY TO SNOW!" said Kagome. Miroku looked at Kagome, "I would love to say sorry to her, but it just isn't my style," said Miroku in a sly kinda way. Kagome hit Miroku on the head, "YOU DON'T HAVE STYLE MIROKU!" she yelled.

"DOG BREATH IS A GREAT NAME FOR YOU INUASHA!" yelled Snow. "THAT ISN'T MY NAME YOU LITTLE BRAT!" Inuyasha yelled back. Snow was beginning to get annoyed which wasn't a good thing for her. "I AM NOT A LITTLE BRAT YOU DOG!" said Snow. Snow's demon ears were starting to show she had the same kind of ears that Inuyasha had. Inuyasha saw her ears sticking out he pulled on one of them. "GET OUR PAWS OF ME YOU DOG!" said Snow.

"You have ears like mine," Inuyasha said amazed. "SO WHAT IF…" Inuyasha put his hand over her mouth, "Do you want Kagome, Shippou and Miroku to hear?" Snow pulled his hand off her mouth, "Why do you care if they hear us talking?" she asked. "I don't know just keep it down or else."

"Inuyasha?" asked Snow. "What?" he said. "Could you please move back you're to close to me," said Snow. Inuyasha hadn't realized how close they were. "INUYASHA!" yelled Kagome, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" Both Kagome and Miroku were standing there looking at Snow and Inuyasha. Miroku pulled Snow away from Inuyasha, "WHAT WERE YOU TWO DOING!" Snow blushed and looked at him, "Nothing we were just talking that's all." Kagome and Miroku looked at each other, "Talking, huh"

Snow looked down at the ground still blushing and Inuyasha was looking at the sky trying not to blush. "INUYASHA!" yelled Kagome. Miroku stared at Snow shocked. Snow was still blushing, "NOTHING HAPPENED WE WERE JUST TALKING THAT'S ALL!" yelled Snow.

It was getting dark and the group needed somewhere to sleep. They decided to sleep in a forest close by, Miroku slept under a tree, Kagome and Shippou slept in her sleeping bag. Inuyasha and Snow slept on different trees trying to stay away from each other after the scene they had caused that afternoon.