InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Snow ❯ Snow: Sesshomaru appears ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Sesshomaru appears

`I can't believe this,' Snow told herself looking over at Inuyasha, Miroku and Shippou, `Kagome won't be back for a week and I'm stuck with them until then.' She cursed to herself making sure Inuyasha didn't hear.

Inuyasha, Miroku, and Shippou were making sure no demons were around so the could rest up and continue looking for jewel shards or at lest some rumors of them. Inuyasha and Miroku kept making sure that Snow was ok. `She is too quiet,' Miroku told himself, `must be because Kagome isn't here.' Inuyasha was thinking the exact same thing.

As Inuyasha, Miroku, and Shippou slept Snow wandered farther into the forest. She could smell the scent of demon, a familiar demon. She kept walking getting closer and closer to the scent. "Sesshomaru," she said in a whisper. `What is he doing here?'

Snow moved closer to Sesshomaru, "What are you doing here?" she asked. Sesshomaru was surprised to find someone else in the forest, "That is none of your business girl," he said staring at Snow. "You're a half demon like him my half breed aren't you," asked Sesshomaru. "What if I am and why should you care?" answered Snow. Sesshomaru kept staring at her, `Her scent is almost alike to my half brother, and the rest of them.' `Why is he looking at me like that?' Snow asked herself.

Sesshomaru walked closer to Snow. She just stood there watching Sesshomaru, `Why is he coming closer?'

"SNOW WHERE DID YOU GO!" both Sesshomaru and Snow heard Inuyasha and Miroku looking for her. When Inuyasha and Miroku got there Sesshomaru was gone, "WHERE IS HE!" said Inuyasha. "Who?" said Snow trying not to act suspicious. "SESSHOMARU, I KNOW HE WAS HERE SO DON'T PLAY DUMB!" Snow looked at Inuyasha, "Well he isn't here anymore so just drop it."

Miroku and Shippou stood there watching Snow and Inuyasha argue again. "You two argue too much you know that." "HE STARTED IT!" yelled Snow. "JUST TELL ME WHERE HE IS!" Inuyasha yelled back. "WHAT IF I DON'T WANT TO!" said Snow. "YOU BETTER TELL ME OR ELSE YOU HEAR ME!" replied Inuyasha. "OR ELSE WHAT YOU'LL KILL ME! KAGOME WOULDN'T LIKE THAT AND YOU KNOW IT!" Snow yelled back.

"She had a point Inuyasha," said Miroku. Shippou nodded in agreement. Sesshomaru was amused by the argument the two half demons were having, `to think all of this started just because the girl doesn't want to tell him were I am, but why doesn't she tell him?'

Inuyasha had dropped the issue and went back to the campsite, as did Miroku and Shippou. Snow looked where Sesshomaru was hiding and followed Miroku and Shippou. `She saw me,' said a surprised Sesshomaru, `how did she see me?'