InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Snow ❯ Snow: The Dream and A Memory ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The Dream and A Memory

"Where is everyone?" Snow asked herself, "Miroku? Inuyasha? Shippou? Where are you guys?" Snow looked down only to see blood on her hands and a trail of blood leading into the forest. `What did I do?' she asked herself. When she got to the end of the trail of blood she saw Miroku, Inuyasha, and Shippou, but them didn't seem to be moving. "Guys, what's going on?" she tried to scream, but she couldn't.

"Snow wake up," Snow could hear someone's voice, but couldn't make it out. "Snow are you alright wake up!" "I-I-Inuyasha?" Snow could only see a blur with looked almost like Inuyasha. "Are you ok?" asked Inuyasha. Snow sat up, `It was all just a dream,' she said looking around Shippou and Miroku were still asleep Inuyasha was next to her, `but it seemed so real.' "Snow are you alright?" Inuyasha asked again. Snow looked at Inuyasha, "Yes, I'm fine."

Inuyasha looked at her and then he went back into the tree he was sleeping in. Snow rubbed her head trying to remember where they were. `Why am I having dreams like this again I thought they were all gone. Sesshomaru that must be the reason I'm having these dreams again,' Snow thought looking around the campsite, `either that or one of Naraku's servants are near by.'

"Inuyasha?" Snow asked looked back at him who was back to sleep. `Hmm hard to think a human would love him then again,' she smiled to herself, `he isn't that bad for a half demon.' Snow sighed and stayed up the rest of the night. `Damn those dream's why now? WHY?' Snow watched the stars and kept asking the same question, "Why?" she asked out loud.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Flashback~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Are you all right Inuyasha?" asked a girl looking down at the four year old hanyou.

Inuyasha looked up at the girl, "Yes, I'm fine"

The girl smiled and picked him up, "Come on Inuyasha lets go get something to it ok with you?"

"YEAH!" replied Inuyasha. "Snow why do you take care of me?" asked a young Inuyasha. Snow looked at the young Inuyasha, "Well your mother and father expect me to take care of you."

Snow gave the young hanyou a kiss on the forehead and walked towards a house near by.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~End Flashback~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

`Inuyasha you really don't remember anything do you,' Snow told herself. Even though she took care of Inuyasha when he was a pup, she still looked like she was 17 years old. `Damn that Kikyo it is her fault he doesn't remember anything.' "DAMN HER!" Snow told herself.

"Damn who?" Inuyasha asked. Snow was surprised, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING STILL AWAKE?" Inuyasha looked at her, "I should be asking you the same question. Damn who?" "No one," Snow replied, "Just go back to sleep." With that both Inuyasha and Snow went to sleep.

Angelic Star: I like this story don't you Inuyasha?

Inuyasha: Feh, what does it madder?

Snow: I won't have to kiss him again will I?

Angelic Star: Uh…I can't tell you that. =_=;

Inuyasha & Snow: TELL US!!