InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Snow ❯ Snow: True Feelings ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

"Inuyasha? Wake up," Snow said shaking Inuyasha. Inuyasha opened one of his eyes, "WHAT DO YOU WANT WENCH!?"

"WHAT DID YOU CALL ME!" yelled Snow slapping Inuyasha.

Miroku and Shippou were laughing at Inuyasha as they walked towards the well. "SHUT UP YOU TWO!" barked Inuyasha. Miroku and Shippou just laughed louder.

"Kagome should be back tomorrow so we better wait for her at the well," Snow told the three boys, "Are you paying attention to me!" Snow yelled. Miroku and Shippou were laughing like hyenas. 'What idiots,' Snow told herself.

"Inuyasha! Miroku! STOP ACTING LIKE CHILDREN!" yelled Snow. She picked Shippou up and continued walking towards the well.

Inuyasha and Miroku walked behind Snow talking, "This is all your fault Miroku!" Inuyasha said. "My fault what do you mean my fault!" Miroku yelled. "If you would have stopped laughing when I told you too Snow wouldn't be mad at me." Inuyasha said in a calm voice. "MAD AT YOU WHAT ABOUT ME!" Miroku yelled, "BESIDES YOU MAD HER MAD FOR CALLING HER A WENCH!"

"WILL YOU TWO SHUT UP!!" Snow yelled. "Sometimes I wish those two would act more like adults," Snow told Shippou. "Don't worry when Kagome gets here Inuyasha and Miroku might go back to normal," Shippou responded. "I hope so Shippou," Snow said with a sigh.

Miroku and Shippou had gone to sleep Snow and Inuyasha stayed awake. Snow stared at the moon, Inuyasha stared at Snow, 'She is a half demon like me. She must feel the same way I feel most of the time, all alone.'

'Why is Inuyasha staring at me?' Snow didn't have to turn around to know that Inuyasha was staring at her. 'I bet he feels the way I feel sometimes. What am I thinking?' Snow told herself, 'As soon as Kagome gets here I'll say good-bye to her and the rest. I won't look back or have any regrets.'

The two half demons didn't talk to each other, Snow kept staring at the moon she really wanted to stare at Inuyasha instead, but if she did that she would only forget her plan to leave Inuyasha and the rest. Inuyasha was still staring at Snow when all he wanted to do was kiss her for some strange reason.

'Why do I want to kiss her?' Inuyasha asked himself, 'I should even be thinking about stuff like that.'

'So that's that I say good-bye, then steal the jewel shards for Naraku and then disappear for ever.' Snow repeated to herself the plan. 'Some plan. Why did I even agree with this stupid plan? As soon as I try to take the jewel shard Inuyasha will try and kill me.' Snow was starting to get nervous, 'What if I'm not fast enough to escape? No, that's the reason Naraku hired me! I have to do it.' Snow turned around and stared straight into Inuyasha's eyes, 'I'm sorry Inuyasha.'

'STOP THINKING ABOUT THAT!' a voice said in Inuyasha's mind, 'SHE ISN'T YOUR TYPE!' 'What the hell are you?' Inuyasha asked the voice. 'Um.that girl was right you are stupid.' Said the voice. 'HEY!' Inuyasha yelled. 'I'm just joking, just don't do anything stupid,' the voice warned.

Inuyasha stared back at Snow ands stared at each other for a few minutes, 'She is beautiful,' Inuyasha told himself.

Angelic Star: ^_^ hope you like this chapter. I'll try and finish this story I'm kind of busy writing my other story. Please read my other story as well as the final chapters to this story. Thank you ^_^