InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Snow ❯ Snow: Good-bye ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

So sorry that it took a lot of time to write this story it's just that…just read it.

I don't own any of the Inuyasha characters and blah, blah, blah you know how it goes right?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Inuyasha felt someone's hand on his face, "Inuyasha?" He felt the hand play with his ears and a giggle, "Inuyasha." Inuyasha wanted to open his eyes and looked at the person how was playing with his ears and giggling, "Inuyasha!" He opened his eyes and expected to see Kagome in front of him, but it was Snow, "Snow?" Snow leaned forward to kiss him but then….

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Inuyasha, wake up!!" yelled Snow throwing a rock at Inuyasha's head waking him up instantly, "Kagome will be here any minute." "WHAT WAS THAT FOR WENCH!" yelled Inuyasha rubbing his head. "YOU WOULDN'T WAKE UP!" Snow yelled back. "THAT DOESN'T MEAN YOU HAD TO THROW A ROCK AT ME, BITCH!" Inuyasha growled. "WHAT DID YOU CALL ME, DOG BREATH!" yelled Snow.

Shippou and Miroku sat watching the two demons argue. "Who do you think will win this argument?" asked Shippou. "Well since Kagome isn't the one arguing I would have to say….Snow," replied Miroku. "I think Snow will win also," Shippou responded.

"SIT BOY!" yelled Kagome who appeared out of the well. Snow watched as Inuyasha went face first to the ground like many times before. "Welcome back Lady Kagome," responded Miroku. "Kagome!" yelled Shippou as he ran into her arms. "Hello Shippou, Miroku, Snow," Kagome looked at the ground, "Inuyasha."

Snow sat under a tree wand watched the group, `Can I do this? I have to do this. I don't want to do this just yet,' she looked away, `when nightfalls I'll still the jewel and disappear. I can't believe I'll actually miss everyone spatially Inuyasha.' Inuyasha got up and looked over at Snow, her eyes were full of sorrow. `Why is she sad?' Inuyasha asked himself. Inuyasha looked away from Snow before she caught him staring at her.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Inuyasha?" asked someone. Inuyasha opened his eye and saw…Snow? "What do you want, wench?" asked Inuyasha. "Kagome told me to tell you that we were camping here," replied Snow. Snow turned around and was about to leave Inuyasha alone, but Inuyasha grabbed her arm, "Wait…Snow I need to tell you something." "What is it Inuyasha?" asked Snow. "I...I …" Inuyasha stuttered. "Inuyasha! Snow! The food is done hurry up," yelled Kagome. "You want Inuyasha?" she asked grabbing Inuyasha's hand and walking towards Kagome and the rest. "Nothing, never mind." Inuyasha replied. Snow looked at him, "Alright."

They all ate in silence, Shippou kept asking why everyone was so quiet Inuyasha would tell him to be quiet. After they ate everyone went to sleep, well all but one. Snow stared at everyone. "I'll miss you all," she whispered. Snow walked towards Kagome and slipped the necklace off her with ease. She held the jewel shards to her face to have a better look then placed it in her pocket. Snow kneeled in front of Inuyasha and placed a kiss on his cheek, "Good-bye Inuyasha."

Snow walked away from the group. She felt tears starting to fall from her face, `Like I said I had to do it sooner or later.' She wiped the tears off her face and looked back at Miroku, Kagome, Shippou and Inuyasha. `Hope you don't kill me when you wake up Inuyasha,' Snow told herself. Snow smiled, walked away from the campsite, and went to find Naraku.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*