InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Snow ❯ Snow: I love you.... ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I Love You

She kissed him and he didn't even know it was she. Inuyasha felt the kiss, but didn't know whom it was, he also heard someone say, "Good-bye Inuyasha." He thought it was Kagome, but this voice didn't sound anything like her. It sounded more like Snow.

Inuyasha woke up in the middle of the night and looked around, but he didn't see Snow anywhere. `Was it all a dream, did she really say that she wound miss me. Why did she say that? Where did she go?' Inuyasha stood up and took at deep breath he couldn't find her scent. Inuyasha walked around trying to find her scent. He had found her scent, but it was faint.

"Miroku," Inuyasha shook the monk trying to wake him up. "What?" Miroku responded half asleep. "I'm going to find someone," Inuyasha whispered loud enough for Miroku to hear him clearly, "if I'm not back by morning continue looking for the jewel shards with out me got it?" "Got it," replied Miroku going back to sleep. Inuyasha followed the faint scent of Snow.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Naraku!" yelled Snow, "where are you!" Snow continued walking forwards until she saw a baboon thing in her way, "Naraku." "Do you have it?" asked Naraku. Snow held up the necklace with the jewel shards attached to it, "Here, the jewel shards Inuyasha and his wench have been collecting." Naraku moved closer to Snow and looked at the shards. "Hand them over," ordered Naraku. "You can have them," replied Snow throwing them at him.

"Inuyasha?" Snow turned and saw Inuyasha standing there staring at her and Naraku. "Inuyasha, nice to see you again," replied Naraku gripping the Shikon Jewel in his fist. Inuyasha instantly recognized the necklace he clenched, "Those are our jewel shards!" "Not anymore," responded Naraku. Inuyasha was preparing to attack Naraku and take back the jewel shards, but Snow stood between him and Naraku. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING? GET OUT OF THE WAY!" yelled Inuyasha. Snow didn't move. "MOVE SNOW!" barked Inuyasha.

Snow looked at him tears coming down her face, "I can't let you pass Inuyasha, and I took the jewel shards from Kagome and gave them to Naraku. I was hired by him to take the jewels and make sure you didn't get in his way." Snow looked away from Inuyasha and smiled, "I never thought I would fall in love with you." Inuyasha didn't know what to say, `She loves me?' "I'm miss you Inuyasha," she looked back at him, "Good-bye Inuyasha, forever."

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Naraku had disappeared along with Snow. Inuyasha stood there staring at the spot where Snow was standing, "Snow." It stared to snow; Inuyasha looked up and stared walking back towards the campsite. Snow words still ringing in his ears: "I never thought I would fall in love with you. Good-bye Inuyasha, forever."

Inuyasha stopped walking and stared at the ground, "The jewel shards." Inuyasha picked up the necklace Snow had stolen from them. Snow had given Naraku fake jewel shards and hid the real jewel shard somewhere Inuyasha could find them.

"Come back Snow," Inuyasha said to himself holding the necklace. "COME BACK!!!" yelled Inuyasha.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

THE END!!

Hope you people liked the entire story.