InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Snow ❯ Again: Returning ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Authors note---I don't own any one the Inuyasha gang except for Snow she is mine. Anyway on with the story! ^____^

Snow:

Returning

By: Angelic Star

~*~*~*~*~

"Hello is Kagome home?" asked a girl. "Nope," replied Kagome's brother Sota. "Oh, well could you please give her this?" The girl handed him a letter, "And no one except Kagome can read this letter got it?" "Yeah, yeah, yeah," Sota replied grabbing the letter. He watched as the girl started to leave, "Hey, wait what's your name?" The girl kept walking away, "That's not important."

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Kagome was sitting under a tree close to the well with Shippou on her lap. "What are you thinking about, Kagome?" asked Shippou. Kagome sighed and walked towards the well, "I'm going back home for awhile Shippou. Tell Inuyasha that I'll be back in a week ok?" Shippou stared at Kagome, "Alright." Kagome smiled at him and then jumped into the well.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"I'm home!" yelled Kagome looking around, "Hello? Is anyone home?" "Hey Kagome," Sota said staring at her. "Sota, were is everyone?" Kagome asked. "They went out, and a girl told me to give you this," Sota replied giving her a letter. "Who gave it to you?" Kagome asked looking at the letter. Sota scratched his head, "She didn't tell me her name." "That's a lot of help," Kagome sighed and walking to her room. "Whatever," Sota said walking back to his room.

Kagome dropped the letter on her bed and went to take a bath. As she filled the bath with water and take of her clothes she remembered a conversation Inuyasha and she we having.

-Flashback-

"Inuyasha, where did Snow go?" Kagome asked. "How would I know!" barked Inuyasha. "Well I though you would know since you two were so close . . . . ." Kagome responded staring at Inuyasha.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN `SO CLOSE'!" yelled Inuyasha blushing a little. Kagome smiled, "You know exactly what I'm talking about and don't try to hide it."

"I don't know what you're talking about!!!" Inuyasha yelled his face glowing red. "Then how come you're blushing?" Kagome asked poking his face.

Inuyasha moved away from Kagome, "I DON'T BLUSH WENCH!" "EVERYONE BLUSHES!" Kagome yelled back. "Leave me alone," Inuyasha said walking away.

-End Flashback-

Kagome finished taking a bath she put on some pajamas and grabbed the latter her brother had giving her earlier. "Wonder whom it's from?" Kagome asked herself out loud. She opened the letter and something fell on her lap, she gasped, "Jewel shards!" Five jewel shards had fallen out of the letter; Kagome read the letter:

Dear Kagome,

Gomen nasai to have left with out saying anything, but I had to leave. I'm also sorry to have stolen the jewel shards you and the rest had collected. I stole some jewel shards from Naraku and I came to your time a place Naraku would not find me. I hope the jewel shards I have giving you will help in your journey. If you want to talk ….. I'll be around the well.

--Snow

~*~ Somewhere outside . . .

"She finally opened the letter, wonder what Inuyasha is doing?" Snow blushed a little, "WHAT AM I THINKING!" she walked towards the well and looked at the bottom, "Should I go back? No I probably shouldn't."

"Whose out there!" yelled a voice behind Snow. She looked behind her and say Sota, Kagome's little brother, "Sota what are you doing here?" The boy looked into her eyes and asked, "What are you doing here?" Snow started to panic, "I…uh…I was looking at…the well that's all." "Sota what are you doing out there?" Kagome asked walking closer to Sota, "Snow? What are you doing here?" Snow waved at Kagome, "Long time no see Kagome, I hope you reed my letter."

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Kagome and Snow chatted while they ate dinner; Sota, Kagome's mom and grandfather kept staring at Snow, which made her uneasy. "Stop staring, it's not polite," Kagome shouted.

Kagome's mom and grandfather stopped staring and ate their dinner; Sota on the other hand kept staring at her. Snow glared at him, "Why are you staring at me?" "I have nothing else to do," Sota said grinning. Snow sweat dropped; Kagome stared at Sota, "Eat your food, Sota."

After dinner Snow and Kagome went to the living room, then they went to Kagome's room. "SOTA LEAVE US ALONE!" yelled Kagome walking up the stairs. Sota stared at Snow, "But…" "BUT NOTHING GO PLAY WITH YOUR VIDEO GAME OR SOMETHING!" Kagome yelled closing her room door.

Kagome sat on her bed and looked at Snow, "Why are you here?" Snow stared at Kagome, "I was here to give you the letter and then go back threw the well…but I changed my mind." "Did you really steal these jewel shards from Naraku?" Kagome asked looking at the jewels. "Of course do you think he would just give them to me?" Snow said,

"What's up with your brother?" "What do you mean?" Kagome asked confused. Snow opened Kagome's door, when she did Sota fell in, "Does he always eves drop?" "SOTA!" yelled Kagome, "GET OUT OF HERE NOW!"

Snow cleared her throat and walking towards the window, "I better get going." Kagome pushed Sota out of her room and followed Snow out the window. "I'm coming too," replied Kagome. Snow stared at Kagome, "In your pajamas?" Kagome looked at what she was wearing, "Oh yeah, wait here I'll be back in a few minutes."

Snow sat at the entrance of the well and waited for Kagome. A few minutes later Kagome appeared in blue jeans and a red shirt, "Ready?" Snow nodded and walked towards the well, "You first." Kagome jumped down followed by Snow right behind her. Snow closed her eyes, `Inuyasha, please don't be anywhere near they well.'