InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Snow ❯ Again: I Missed You! ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I don't own any of the Inuyasha characters, except SNOW she is mine. (I'm getting tired of saying that)

Snow:

I Missed You!

By: Angelic Star

"Inuyasha where are you?" yelled Shippou running around the forest. "HELLO INUYASHA WHERE ARE YOU!!" yelled Shippou still looking for him, "INUYASHA! GET OUT HERE NOW!!!" "WILL YOU SHUT UP!" yelled a voice above Shippou. "There you are Kagome is back." Inuyasha dropped down from the tree, "so?" "There's someone else with her," Shippou said running back to the well. Inuyasha fallowed Shippou, "Well where is she?" Shippou sat at the edge of the well, "Their down there." Inuyasha looked at the bottom there he saw two girls, one was Kagome and the other looked familiar.

"Kagome!" Shippou yelled getting both girls attention. Kagome smiled and yelled, "Shippou." Kagome and Snow got out of the well; Inuyasha helped both of them get out. "Arigatou, Inuyasha," said Snow. Inuyasha couldn't see the girls face, because her hair was in the way, "Whatever." Shippou jumped into Kagome's arms, "I thought you said you weren't coming back until a week." Kagome patted Shippou, "I changed my mind."

"Who is the girl," Inuyasha asked sniffing Snow. Kagome stared at Inuyasha, "Don't you remember her?" Snow was blush as Inuyasha kept sniffing her, "Would you stop doing that?" Inuyasha moved away from her, "Well who are you?" "I'm…Snow…do you remember me?" she said. Inuyasha stared at the girl who clamed to be Snow, "S-Snow?" Inuyasha started poking her to make sure he wasn't dreaming. Snow grabbed his hand, "Stop poking me."

Snow looked down at her leg and saw Shippou hugging it, "Snow I'm glad that you are back!" Snow smiled at picked up Shippou and hugged him, "I missed you too Shippou." Inuyasha stared at Snow, "So are you working for Naraku again?" Snow put Shippou down and looked at Inuyasha, "No I'm not working for him anymore, Kagome?" Kagome step next to Inuyasha and showed him the jewel shards, "She stole them for us, Inuyasha." "NANI!? You did?!" Inuyasha yelled. Snow grinned and looked at the shocked hanyou, "Yep, all by myself."

*~*~*~*Later that night*~*~*~*

"Where is Miroku?" whispered Snow. "He went on his own journey," Kagome whispered back. Snow looked at the ground, "Oh." Kagome went sleep, with Shippou next to her. "Inuyasha? Inuyasha?" Snow looked around the campsite in search of him. `Where did he go of to?' Snow sighed and sat under a tree staring at the lake that was near by. Inuyasha appeared next to Snow and sat down, "Why did you go with Naraku?"

Snow looked into Inuyasha eyes, "Because if I didn't leave with him, he would have killed you." Snow looked back at the lake. Inuyasha stared at her, "Why didn't you want him to kill me?"

Snow laughed, "Your kidding right? Wakarimasen how could you not know why I didn't want you to die?" Snow laid her head on Inuyasha chest, Inuyasha blushed, "Well why?" Snow sighed, "Because, I didn't want you to die…yet." "YET?! WHAT DO YOU MEAN YET!?" Inuyasha yelled. "Be quiet, you want to wake Kagome and Shippou?" Snow said putting her hand on his mouth. "Just go to sleep Inuyasha."