InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Snow ❯ Again: Miroku! ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

AGAIN, I don't own Inuyasha and Co. (And I never will) l do how ever own Snow. SO NO TAKY!

Snow:

Miroku!

By: Angelic star

"Inuyasha? Inuyasha? Are you awake yet?" Snow asked poking his chest. She sighed and walked o the well where Kagome was waiting for her, "Ready?" Snow nodded and leaped into the well, "Last one down is a rotten egg." "HEY! THAT'S NOT FAIR!" yelled Kagome jumping in after Snow.

*~*~

"Inuyasha? Wake up!" yelled Shippou slapping him across the face. "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR!" yelled Inuyasha rubbing his face. "I had to wake you up some how," Shippou responded in an innocent tone. "YOU COULD HAVE DONE IT ANOTHER WAY!" yelled Inuyasha grabbing Shippou and bringing him to his face. "Whatever," Shippou responded, "Where is Kagome and Snow?" Inuyasha dropped Shippou, "NANI!? SNOW IS MISSING!?" "And Kagome!" yelled Shippou. "Oh, right Kagome also." Inuyasha said looking behind some trees. Shippou sighed, "I already looked around here." "WHERE ARE THEY!" Inuyasha said looking around. "They went back to their time, Inuyasha," said a voice. Inuyasha looked at the person and Shippou ran towards the person, "MIROKU!" "Nice to see you both doing fine," replied Miroku. "HOW DO YOU KNOW SNOW AND KAGOME LEFT!" yelled Inuyasha. Miroku sighed, "Because I saw them leave."

*~*

Elsewhere

"Kagome? Do I really have to go with you to school?" Snow asked looking at the uniform Kagome had let her borrow, which was a few inches too short. "Don't worry it won't be that bad and did you really want to stay home with my grandpa?" Kagome said waving at some people from school. Snow sighed, "Whatever." Kagome told Snow to stay close to her so she wouldn't get lost. Every time someone tried to talk to her Kagome would say, "She doesn't speak English." (A/N- -_-; I don't know….) Snow glared at Kagome and whispered, "What am I suppose to speak?" Kagome rolled her eyes," Just don't talk to anyone, we only have one class to go." "Fine," Snow said following Kagome.

`This class is so boring!' Snow yelled in her head. She looked over at Kagome, `How can she stay awake? At lest no one is bothering me.'

"FINALLY!" yelled Kagome. "We should go back to Inuyasha and Shippou," Snow said staring at the sky. "Inuyasha better not of hurt Shippou, if he did I swear I'll sit him until he gets to the earth's core!" Kagome yelled. Snow smiled, "Would you really?" "YOU BET!" Kagome said as they reached the well, "Come on lets go."

~*~

"Hello! Shippou! Inuyasha! Where are you guys!" yelled Snow. She helped Kagome out of the well. "Shippou!" yelled Kagome. "Kagome!" yelled Shippou jumping into her arms. "Your both back. Where did you go?" asked Inuyasha appearing next to Snow. "We had to go back, but we're here now. So what did we miss?" said Kagome. "Nothing really," replied Inuyasha, "Why are you both wearing the same clothes?" Kagome sighed, "We went to school, Inuyasha." Inuyasha didn't hear what Kagome said we was staring at Snow. Snow then remembered that her uniform was shorter that Kagome's and saw Inuyasha staring at her. She blushed; Kagome glared at Inuyasha, "SIT! SIT! SIT! SIT! SIT! SIT! Pervert." Then Kagome felt something brush her.

*SLAP*

Inuyasha was still on the ground; Snow looked over at Kagome and smiled, "Miroku!" Snow helped him up and hugged him, "You haven't changed a bit." Inuyasha stood-up and dusted himself off. He then noticed Miroku and Snow, Miroku's hands were moving lower, and lower, and…. "HEY!!" Inuyasha yelled pulling Miroku away from Snow. "Oh hello Inuyasha." Miroku said grinning. Miroku looked back at Snow and Kagome. "I like your clothes, Snow." Miroku said staring at her skirt. Snow blushed deeply; Inuyasha hit Miroku until he passed out; and Kagome along with Shippou laughed. "Pervert," Inuyasha said sitting next to Snow. "You shouldn't be talking, hentai!" Kagome yelled. Inuyasha blushed and began arguing with Kagome. Snow and Shippou watched them argue for a while; Miroku took a sit next to Snow and went to sleep. Snow leaned against a tree and also fell asleep.

After a few minutes Inuyasha and Kagome realized that they were the only one's awake. "I'll be back in the morning," Kagome said jumping into the well before Inuyasha could saw anything. Inuyasha sat next to snow and saw that she was shivering. He pulled Snow closer to him and kept her warm. They both slept peacefully.