InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Snow ❯ Koga ( Chapter 13 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Snow:

Koga

By: Angelic Star

Snow woke up and looked around. She stretched and walked towards a lake near by, she took some water and splashed it on her face. Snow sighed and began walking back to Inuyasha and the rest. A couple of feet away Snow saw a wolf youkai arguing with Inuyasha.

"WERE IS KAGOME!" yelled the wolf.

"WHY SHOULD I TELL YOU!" Inuyasha yelled back.

"BECAUSE SHE IS MY WOMAN!" the wolf shouted.

"SHE ISN'T YOUR WOMAN!" Inuyasha barked. Snow walked closer toward the two, when the wolf youkai began running towards her, "KAGOME!"

Snow looked at the wolf, he was about to touch her when, "Touch me and die, Youkai." The wolf froze and stared at Snow as she walked towards Inuyasha. Snow sat next to Inuyasha; Inuyasha glared at wolf.

"This isn't Kagome, Koga. This is Snow a hanyou like me," Inuyasha said pointing at himself.

"Nani that isn't Kagome? Then how come she looks exactly like her?" Koga asked starring at Snow.

"It's my time, I'm human for a day, and I just HAPPEN to look like Kagome in my human form," Snow explained glaring at Koga.

Koga understood a bit of what she was saying and continued staring at her, "Were is Kagome then?"

"Stop staring at me Youkai." Snow said glaring at Koga.

Koga kept staring, `She is cute for a hanyou. What am I thinking, she probably has a think for that hanyou by the look of her eyes when Inuyasha said Kagome wasn't my woman. She probably thought Inuyasha meant that Kagome was his woman, that might explain the look of her, BUT WHY DO I CARE!'

"STOP STARING KOGA!" Inuyasha yelled noticing that he kept staring at Snow.

"Why do you care if I stare at her?" Koga asked Inuyasha.

Inuyasha looked at Koga, "I DON'T care, SHE told you to stop staring at her, YOU didn't hear her."

Snow stood-up and began walking away; Inuyasha stared at Snow, "Were are you going, wench?"

"NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS, MAKEINU!" yelled Snow walking towards Kaede's hut.

"GET BACK HERE RIGHT NOW, WENCH!" yelled Inuyasha walking towards Snow. Koga, Miroku, and Shippou followed him.

"You shouldn't have called her a wench, Inuyasha," Miroku responded.

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW!" Inuyasha yelled.

"A lot more that you do, Inu." Koga mumbled.

"WHAT WAS THAT!" yelled Inuyasha facing Koga.

"Nothing," Koga said.

Inuyasha bumped into Snow, who was staring at the hut. "WHY DID YOU STOP!" yelled Inuyasha following Snow's gaze.

"It's Kikyo," Snow responded walking away from the hut.

Inuyasha walked towards the hut; Koga, Miroku and Shippou followed Snow back to the well and decide to wait for Kagome and/or Inuyasha.

"You know about Kikyo?" Miroku asked.

"Yes, I saw her a couple of times walking around Naraku's place." Snow said sitting along side Koga.

"She was at Naraku's castle?" Miroku asked watching Koga.

"Yes, I never asked Naraku why she was there though," Snow said leaning on a tree.

"Where is Kagome?" Koga asked.

"Stop asking that, she is probably with her friends at school or something." Snow responded. "What's up with you and Kagome anyway?" Snow asked looking over at Koga.

"She is my woman and she doesn't need to be hanging around hanyou like you or Inuyasha." Koga growled.

"WHAT'S WRONG WITH HANYOU LIKE ME OR INUYASHA!" Snow yelled.

"Snow remember you're still in your human form, and he could easily kill you," Miroku whispered.

"Baka youkai," Snow said sitting far away from Koga.

"Wench," Koga said.

"Kimi ketsu dama," replied Snow. (You dumb ass)

Koga looked at Snow, "Makeinu." (Dumb dog)

"Ahou kimi fakku (You stupid fuck)," growled Snow glaring at Koga.

"WILL YOU TWO BE QUIET!" yelled Miroku.

"He/She started it." Snow and Koga growled in unison.

"I DIDN'T START IT, YOU DID!" yelled both demons.

Koga growled and left; Snow rested on a tree and mumbled, "Dumb youkai."