InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ So we meet again...goody ❯ prologue ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

i hate the way you look at me

i hate the way you smile

i hate the way you make me feel like i'm walking on air

i REALLY hate the way you make me churn inside

what i'm trying to says is... i love you.....

- by Broken Heart

(( yeah yeah i kno it sux right ;-) ))

inuyasha sat at the base of the tree waiting for a specific girl. the odd thing was that she seemed kinda anxious to see him. ' meet me at our spot. ' she said. it was an old tree at the park. not any old tree. this was the tree that he and kagome carved their initials in. so now here he was. waiting. he frowned at the darkening clouds. he hoped kagome would come soon.

and then like magic he saw her come running to him. he smiled. he always liked it when she was around. but then it turned to a complete frown when he noticed that she didn't look so happy to see him. " hey inuyasha. " she said as she gasped for air. it looked like she ran for her life. " hey kags what's up? " inuyasha asked as he got up.

" inuyasha, do you like me? " kagome asked.

inuyasha gave her a puzzled look. OF COURSE!

HE LOVED HER! NOT LIKE! but why would she ask this? this was a shocker. " yes. why do you ask? " inuyasha said. " well.. this makes it harder for me... but inuyasha.. i think we shouldn't see each other anymore. " kagome said as she looked at the ground. her words peirced him like a million knives. he wished that he would just DIE.

" but... kagome what do you mean? " inuyasha asked as he put his hand on her chin and made her look up at him. " we shouldn't go out anymore inuyasha. i'm sorry. " she said as she tried her best not to cry. inuyasha's face fell. " we can still be friends right? " kagome asked. " i don't think so. " inuyasha said as he walked right past kagome.

" oh yeah and by the way. you might need this back. " inuyasha said as he took off a ring that kagome bought him and threw it at the ground then walked away.

then it started to thunder. rain started to fall.

heavily. perfect. she broke up with her boyfriend then she is caught in the rain. she ever so slowly picked up the ring inuyasha threw then walked slowly home.

-----------------10 years later-------------------------------

inuyasha woke up with a start. he always had that damned dream! of that day when kagome broke up with him. now.. it was over. he sighed as he looked at the clock it read 8:23. ' time to go work. ' he thought as he when to his closet. minutes later he came of with a black business suit. he then grabbed his keys to his car and left. he didn't have time for breakfast. he never did.

when he was in his car he turned on the radio. a specific song reached his hanyou ears.

"Rest In Pieces"

Look at me, my depth perception must be off again

Cuz this hurts deeper than I thought it did

It has not healed with time

It just shot down my spine

You look so beautiful tonight

Reminds me how you laid us down

And gently smiled before you destroyed my life

Would you find it in your heart,

To make this go away

And let me rest in pieces?

Would you find it in your heart,

To make this go away

And let me rest in pieces? (pieces)

Look at me, my depth perception must be off again

You got much closer than I thought you did

I