InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ So we meet again...goody ❯ you need help..... ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
inuyasha's mind kept on going back to that stupid dream he had. stupid kagome. stupid dream. why is he wasting his time thinking about her! it's been 10 years! his mind was brought back to reality when he heard a snap. he realized that he broke the lead point on his pencil.

he growled in frustration. this ALWAYS happened! stupid pencil! he gave the pencil a death glare. ' burst into flames! ' inyasha thought as he kept on staring at the pencil. " you know if you start a staring contest with the pencil. surely it'll win. " a familiar voice said. inuyasha growled.
sesshomaru. " keh! please! i was only looking at it! " inuyasha said defensively. " yeah. whatever. anyway dear brother it seems to me that you had that dream about that girl last night. now what's her name... ummm pigome...kigome? " sesshomary said.

" KAGOME! IT'S K-A-G-O-M-E! " inuyasha said frustratedly. " ah! that's it! and you still remember her name too. " sesshomaru said with a smirk.
" wh- HOL ON! WERE YOU SPYING ON ME SESSHOMARU!?!?! " inuyasha said as he got up from his desk. " so what if i was. i was only proving my theory. and i was right. dear brother you might need therapy. " sesshomru said still having his smirk on his face. " NO I DON'T! " inuyasha said.

he didn't notice that he broke a stapler that was in his hand at the moment. " and maybe some anger management. " sesshomaru said as he turned around and left. inuyasha sat back down.
then inuyasha's college friend miroku came in.

" hey i saw what happened. sheesh. who would think that he made fun of your ex kaggie. " miroku said. " IT'S KAGOME! " inuyasha yelled.
" oh yeah. i knew that. not really. " miroku said as he walked out not wanting to face inuyasha's fury.
* meanwhile *

kagome leaned back on her chair as she looked at the ceiling. so far it was a boring day. same old psycho paths coming and telling their problems.
how can sango do it? it's a mystery. then the door opened and koga came out. then after came sango. " ok so next week we'll talk about your fear of wind. ok? " sango said happily. " o-ok. " koga said shakingly. when he walked out he screamed,
" the wind is coming for us! run for your lives! "

sango sighed in frustration. " why did we have to be in a shopping center! ugh! " sango said as she went back in to her office. she had a point. why couldn't they have on of those fancy penthouses!?!
then her phone rang. " hello this sango's psychiatrist help office how can i help you and your sanity? " kagome said mechanically.
" hello. i want to set an appoinmet for a brother of mine. " a monotone voice answered.