InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ So we meet again...goody ❯ the elevator ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------- -----
kagome sighed as she FINALLY finished filing some cases. her mind kept on going to that one call. that name that man mentioned...so familiar.
--flashback--
" oh. an appointment? okay time and name sir. " kagome said as reached for the appointment book.
" his name is inuyasha takashi and the time would be...is 2 convenient? " the voice said.
" yes sir. it's available. " she replied. " excellent. thank you. " the voice said then hung up.
--end flashback--

inuyasha takashi...so familiar.
* meanwhile *

" stupid sesshomaru. " inuyasha mumbled as he made his way through the shopping center. he didn't need help! for peeps sake! then he finally reached his destination. when he was about to go in a woman came out. she had short hair and red eyes. she looked at him intently. " what? never seen a guy before? " inuyasha asked as he raised a brow. " cool hair! " she said happily as she tugged a peice of inuyasha's hair out. " OW! WENCH! WHAT WAS THAT FOR!?!?! " inuyasha said as he rubbed the spot where the hair was plucked out.

then a voice rang from inside. " YURA! HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I TOLD YOU NOT TO PULL MY HAIR! " the voice said angrily. " uh oh.. " she said then ran away. inuyasha rolled his eyes then went in.

he saw a raven haired girl looking at what looked like a case file. in her right hand she kept on tapping her pen on her desk. it looked like she didn't notice him. " hello? " inuyasha said as he walked right up to the desk. " sorry sir if yura pulled your hair. she's well you know obsessed. " she said as she still looked at her file. " well anyway i'm here for the 2:00 appointment. " he said.
" oh so you must be inuyasha takashi. " she said as she finally looked up from her files. she wished she didn't.

" k-kagome? " inuyasha said as his eyes widened.
" inuyasha? " she said wishing that it wasn't him.
the boy that she dumped so many years ago.
but it was. they just stared at each other until inuyasha broke the silence. " well it's nice to see you kagome. " inuyasha said coldly. his eyes.
they didn't have that spark anymore. he changed.
and not for the better.

sango heard the whole thing. she had to make her appearance. sango came out with a smile on her face. " hello! you must be inuyasha! we can start now if you like. " she chimed. " good. " he said then went into sango's office. then sango gave kagome an ' i'm sorry look ' then went in.
kagome just stared at where he stood. this can't be happening.
- 1 hour later -

inuyasha came out of sango's office. " the wench wants to see me again next week. " he said as he looked at kagome coldly. " umm ok. same time same day. " kagome said not even looking at him.
then in a flash. he was gone. this was horrible.
sango then rushed out of her office. " hey where did he go??? " sango asked. " umm he left. why? " kagome asked. " darf! he left his necklace here! " she said. " what? can i see it? " kagome asked.
" yeah. " sango said as she gave kagome the necklace.

it was a silver locket. formed in the shape of a heart. she gasped. this was the locket that inuyasha bought. did he still have the picture?
she opened the locket and her eyes widened.
in the heart was her picture. she was smiling and she wore a prom dress from what looked like her senior prom. tears welled up in her eyes. he still had it. why?
- the next day -

inuyasha still glared at his pencil. damned pencil. it still hadn't bust into flames. he needed a coffee.
so he got up from his chair and headed towards the lounge. miroku's office was close to it so he decided to pay him a visit. when he got close he heard miroku's favorite song. the butt song.
then he heard miroku sing along. " I LIKE BIG BUTTS IN A CAN NOT LIE YOU OTHER BROTHERS CAN DENY WHEN A GIRL WALKS IN WITH A ITTY BITTY WAIST AND A ROUND THING IN YOUR FACE YOU GET SPRUNG! " miroku sang.

then inuyasha decided to crash his party. he went in withought miroku's noticing and said, " don't try and tryout for american idol or anything. " he said with a smirk. miroku then stopped booty dancing and turned around. he smiled. " i think i'll actually win. " he said with a smirk. " sure bob. dream on. " inuyasha said. then he felt a tap on his shoulder.
he turned around and found...kagome.

his eyes widened. what was she doing here?
" what do you want. " he said coldly.
" i wanted to give your locket back to you. " she said as she put out her hand and opened it.
surely enough there it was. his eyes widened even more. did she open it??? she better not. he snatched it out off her hand and started at her coldly. (( hate to say it but kagome kinda deserves it. i mean if i were inuyasha i would do the same thing. ))

" well i'd better go. " kagome said as she turned around and then headed towards the elavator.
then inuyasha heard a tsk tsk. he turned around and saw miroku waving his finger. " you better stop waving that finger or i'll show you a finger. " inuyasha growled. " fair enough. but inuyasha you were kind off mean to that girl. you should apologize. or at least say thank you. then give her my phone number and adress and tell her to call me at 8. " miroku said.

then inuyasha's fist made contact with miroku's head. " ow... now i have a boo boo. " miroku said as anime tears made way down his face. inuyasha then left to supposedly say " thanks " to kagome.
he caught up with her in no time. the elavator doors were about to close when he stuck his arm out so they would open again. kagome just looked at him then he came in the elavator. then the doors closed again.

it was silent for some time then inuyasha decided to speak. " i just followed you to say thanks for bringing my locket back. so thanks. " he said still with his frosty tone. " your welcome. " she said as she looked at the floor. then the elavator stopped
and the lights went out. " what's happening? " kagome asked with fear. " nah. it's just busted. " inuyasha said with a sigh. he sat down. they were gonna be here for a while.

kagome then sat down as well. minutes ticked away. then kagome spoke. " inuyasha are you still mad at me? " kagome asked. " about what? " inuyasha said. " about you know.. me breaking up with you. " kagome said as she played with her hair. " yes. in fact i am still mad. " he said coldly.
" but it was ten years ago. " kagome said.
" yeah but it was yesterday to me. " inuyasha said.
that hit her hard. did he take it that hard?

" oh yeah and hows that hobo guy you were with? " inuyasha asked. his tone colder then ever.
" we broke up. " kagome said simply. inuyasha gave her a tsk tsk. " another boy toy? poor guy. " he said. " i didn't do anything! he did something to me! " kagome said angrily. " aww what did he do? he didn't buy you enough candy? " inuyasha said sarcastically. " NO! he cheated on me! " kagome said aloud. then she covered her mouth.

it was a good thing that kagome could not see inuyasha's face. it was pure hatred. how dare that hobo guy cheat on her! HIS kagome! wait.. his kagome? where did that come from? then a light blush came to his cheeks. ' what the hell is happening? ' inuyasha thought angrily.

then the lights came back up and the elavator started to move. all was silent until the door opened to the first floor. " good bye inuyasha. " kagome said as she walked out of the elavator.
leaving inuyasha pondering about what she said about that hobo.
========================================================
I KNO! inuyasha loves kagome! k-i-s-s-i-n-g!!!
inuyasha- NO I DON'T!!!
BR- YES U DO! I WIN INFINITY!!!!!!
inuyasha- u suck....
BR- i know i do! :-D