InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ So we meet again...goody ❯ can't get you out of my head but i want to.... ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------- -----
inuyasha sat dumbly at his desk. it was 6:00 at night and he was still there. his mind kept on wandering back to what kagome said. the words
' he cheated on me ' wouldn't leave his head.
that hojo cheat on HIS kagome!?!?! wait... ugh this was a neverending hell.

miroku leaned on the doorframe watching his friend stare into the abyss. that was never a good sign. well the only way to snap him out of it was to sing..." IT'S A SMALL WORLD AFTER A-- " miroku began to sing but inuyasha then lunged at miroku and put his hand over his mouth. " anything BUT that lecher. " inuyasha said menacingly.
" ophay inuphasha spheesh. " miroku said with inuyasha's hand over hs mouth. inuyasha took his hand away from miroku's mouth.

" sheesh i'll sing another one....HE'S GOT! HIGH HOPES! HE'S GOT HIGH HOPES! HE'S GOT! HIGH APPLE PIE IN THE SK YHOPES! " miroku sang. " lalalala! don't hear you! " inuyasha said as he covered his ears with his hands and rant out of his office with miroku behind him singing.
*****************
kagome drank another martini. why did she say that? why? well, too late now. but it was true though. hojo cheated on her with this kikio chick.
(( yep. even if she isn't in this story i still made her the slut. man i'm so mean. ))

" hey naraku can you give me the ' big one'? " kagome asked her male friend/bartender.
" sheesh higurashi you sure? " naraku asked worredly. " yeah. hit me good baby. " kagome said.
" okay suit yourself. " naraku said as he went under the counter then came up with a hug tub of icecream and a big spoon. " here ya go. " he said as he put it right in front of her.

" thanks. " kagome said as she began to dig in.
" you know if you ate this everytime you do something stupid i'd better buy infinity tub of icecream. " naraku said with a smirk.
" hey! " kagome said as she slapped naraku on the arm playfully. " ouch! damn that hurt. " naraku said sarcastically as he rubbed his arm.
*****************
kagome went into her apartment wearily. she stayed at the bar for 3 hours! now it was 9:00 and she was tired as hell. then the phone rang.
" hello? " kagome said as she picked up her phone.
" hey kags! listen i checked to see if you were alright. " sango said cheerily.
" yeah yeah i'm ok. " kagome said without a care.
" uh huh. well anyway i figured we can take a long vacation! " sango said happily.
" but sango! it's thursday! what about the clients we have on friday!?! " kagome said hurredly.

" oh please! those psycho paths can stand a few day without me! well i'm picking you up tomorrow morning! " sango said then hung up. then kagome put her phone back on her reciever. well... a vacation wasn't that bad.
******************
inuyasha sat on his couch watching looney tunes.
it was the duck season and rabbit season one.
that was his favorite. and kagome's too. SHIT! he did it again! then his phone rang. he picked it up.
" hello? " inuyasha said.
" hey buddy! pack your bags! we're going on a vacation! " miroku chirped.
" we are? what about work? " inuyasha said.
" aww forget about work! they'll do fine! well pick you up at about... 6 in the morning! bye! " miroku said then hung up.

inuyasha then hung up his phone as well. well...
maybe a vacation wouldn't hurt.
end of chapter 4!
------------------------------------------------------------------------ --------