InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ So we meet again...goody ❯ airplane blues ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------- -----
inuyasha jumped out of his bed when he heard a loud knock on his door. he grumbled as he looked at his clock. it read 6:05. man! who can be at his door? it was WAY to early. " keep your pants on! " inuyasha shouted as he heard another loud knock on his door. he went to the door and swung it open only to find miroku standing in front of him.

" miroku it's six in the morning. what do you want? " inuyasha said as he rubbed the sleepiness from his eyes. " inuyasha don't you remember that we were going on vacation today? " miroku asked.
then it hit him. he completely forgot! " shoot! " inuyasha shouted as he ran into his room to pack and get dressed.
* 20 minutes later *

" ok! i got everything! " inuyasha proudly announced. " bout time. " miroku said from behind his playboy magazine. " you never change do you? " inuyasha asked with his famous smirk.
" nah. i never do. " miroku replied.
* at the airport *

" flight 116 to the bahamas is boarding. i repeat flight 116 to the bahamas is boarding. " the announcer said over the speakers. " that's us! " miroku said as he ran even faster to the gate.
" wait up! " inuyasha yelled as miroku started to get father away from his sight. then finally inuyasha found miroku. " sheesh. you run pretty fast. " inuyasha said as he catched his breath.
" thank you. " miroku said with a smile.
* on the plane *

" ahhhh now all we have to do is relax. " miroku said as he leaned back on his chair. they sat in a row of three. inuyasha at the window seat, miroku in the middle and a business person that sat next to miroku. then all of the sudden the chair in front of miroku reclined onto his lap. miroku made a face to inuyasha who tried to not laugh.

" my.. lap... is... getting.. smushed.. " miroku said slowly to inuyasha. " i know! it's so entertaining. " inuyasha said with a smile. the the business man next to miroku fell asleep then his head slid onto miroku's shoulder where he began to drool all over him. " awww man! this is my favortie shirt! " miroku whined. " dang it kills to be you. " inuyasha said trying not to burst intp laughter. but he failed.
miserably. " ok everyone! breakfast! " the flight attendant said cheerily.

" haleluiah! " miroku said with a smile. the business man woke up and the chair reclined back into sitting position.
* after breakfast *

miroku was squirming in his chair. " umm miroku? are you ok? " inuyasha asked raising a brow.
" i have to go! " miroku said in a urgent tone.
" umm i don't think you can because then you'll have to fall from the sky and believe me.. " inuyasha said but then was interrupted by miroku.
" NO YOU IDIOT! i have to use the bathroom! "
miroku said angrily.

" WHAT! YOU COULD'VE WENT AT THE AIRPORT! " inuyasha shouted. then everyone turned to look at inuyasha and miroku.
" MINE YOUR OWN BEES WAX! " inuyasha growled. everyone turned around and pretended that nothing happened. " i couldn't go.. the bathroom was too gross. " miroku whined.
" you're such a baby! " inuyasha said.
" yeah i know. can you come with me? " miroku asked with baby eyes.

" fine... " inuyasha said as he got up.
" thank you! " miroku said happily as they both exited their row and headed towards the bathroom.
*****************************

" be free yellow liquid be free! " miroku said happily from inside the bathroom. " ew! dude! i don't need any details! " inuyasha said with disgust. then he heard a flush and the a jiggle of the bathroom handle. but the door didn't open.
" umm inuyasha? i can't open the door! " miroku said worredly. " aww man! " inuyasha said as he grabbed hold on the handle and started to pull.
then the plane jerked to the left and then the door open and inuyasha flew into the bathroom.
then all of a sudden the plane jerked to the right and the door closed.

" gah! what do we do? " miroku asked. " i don't know! " inuyasha said as he tried to bust the door open. " i think i'm clausterphobic! " miroku said as he began to hyper ventalate. " SOMEONE GET US OUT OF HERE! " inuyasha shouted as he pounded his fist fist on the door.
*****************************
" 10,000 bottles of beer on the wall 10,000 bottles of bear... take one down pass it around...
9,999 bears on the wall... " miroku sang. " shut up! i'm sick and tired of that song! " inuyasha said angrily. " grouch... " miroku muttered.
" welcome to the bahamas everyone! please exit the plane in a orderly fashion! " a voice said happily. " aww shit! " inuyasha said as he got up and began to yell for help. " some vacation we're having already... " miroku muttered. yep, this was gonna be a FUN vacation alright..
end of chapter 5!
------------------------------------------------------------------------ --------
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA! poor miroku. i should've done that. but hey i can't resist. :)
with all the love a heart can posses,
Broken Heart