InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ So we meet again...goody ❯ WHAT THE HELL!?!?! ( Chapter 6 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------- -----
" well that was a fun plane ride don't you think inuyasha? " miroku said happily as they got in a cab. " oh yeah! the rapture of it all! " inuyasha said sarcastically. miroku rolled his eyes. " can't you stop being a grouch? sheesh. it's like theres a time of the month for you youkai! " miroku said.
but he regretted it. cause he had two HUGE lumps on his head. one from inuyasha and the other from the driver. of course, the driver was a youkai.
* at the resort *

" welcome to the sunshine resort where we give you all the smiles! " miroku said happily as they walked into a 15 story building. " what do you mean i have to give you a special payment?!?! PERV! " a voice was heard then a loud slap could be heard throught out the lobby. inuyasha froze.
" umm inu? what's wrong? " miroku asked.
he titled his head to where inuyasha was looking at. it was a brown haired woman that had her hair loose and she had magenta eye shadow.
(( HA! who do you think this is!?!? ))

" dang! hello foxy lady! " miroku said with a smile.
" that foxy lady is my psychiatrist!!!!!!!!! " inuyasha said. " no way! a hottie like that!?!?! i thought she would be a stripper or something. " miroku said.
and that was rewarded with another lump on his head. " ow! hey! your going to give me a tumor! " miroku whined. " whatever. " inuyasha said rolling his eyes. " lets go talk to her! " miroku chirped as he ran over to the brown haired beauty.

" i can't believe what that clerk said to me! " sango said in a angered tone. " yeah.. unbelievable.." kagome said from behind her agatha christie novel ' and then there were none '.
(( that is a GOOD book! i really recomend it for mystery lovers like me! ))

sango groaned. " come on girl! the point of this vacation was to relax! not read! " sango said.
" yes i know! it's just that when i'm not reading i think of him. " kagome said in a depressed tone.
sango was about to reply when she felt a tap on her shoulder. she turned around and saw a man that had black hair that was pulled into a small ponytail and he had blue eyes. " umm hi. can i help you? " sango asked. " umm actually i was captivated by your beauty so i had to ask for ur name. " the man said.

" umm it's sango. what's yours? " sango asked.
" miroku and it's a pleasure to meet you sango. " miroku said with a smile. ' nice smile. ' she thought.
" miroku! what are you doing!?!?! " inuyasha said from behind miroku. " umm hey inuyasha i was just... um... " miroku said uncertainly.
" flirting? " inuyasha said as he raised a brow.
" umm yes? " miroku said. " hey wait a minute!
aren't you one of my patients? " sango asked as she pointed a finger to inuyasha. " so what if i am? " inuyasha said in a cocky tone.

the girl behind the book froze. she heard that voice before. as she lowered the book from her face her eyes widened. it was inuyasha! what was he doing here!?!?! then inuyasha noticed a girl behind sango. his eyes also widened. kagome?
what the hell was she doing here!?!?! sango and miroku sensed the tension between the two and decided to act. " well um kagome! we have to get to our room! " sango said as she grabbed their bags. " yeah inuyasha we gotta... whiten our teeth! " miroku said as he grabbed inuyasha's arm and headed towards the bathroom. inuyasha gave one last cold look to kagome before he turned his attention to what was in front of him.
***********************************

" this was not supposed to happen! " kagome shouted angrily as she sat on her bed.
" i know! i'm sorry ok!?!? i didn't know! " sango shouted back from the bathroom. " ugh! i'm going for a walk! " kagome said angrily as she stomped out of their room.

**********************************

kagome was red faced mad when the elavator doors opened to the lobby. this was HER vacation!
all her worried were supposed to disappear!?!?!
not follow her!!!! her tummy gave a rumble of hunger so she decided to stop at the hotel restaraunt. as she entered the restaraunt she saw a whole bunch of girls who crowding one table. and alot of men who were sitting close to that table had an angered expression. ' they must be on a honey moon or something. ' kagome thought as she walked towards the table to see what was the fuss about.

when she saw what it was... her blood boiled.
there was inuyasha sitting and eating as all these girls were sighing at him and asking for his number and asking if he was single. that sure did it.
" GET OFF MY BOYFRIEND! HE IS MINE!!! GOT IT!?!? " kagome shouted with her hands balled into fists. all the girls looked at her with horrified stares and all of them went back to their husbands.
all the men clapped for kagome. then kagome's heart stopped. did she say what she thought she said? and to make matters worse inuyasha was giving her a stare that was unreadable! she had to go.

so she turned on her heel and left the restaraunt as fast as she could. she thought she could her footsteps behind her. then....a hand was on her shoulder.
end of chapter 6!
------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------
sorry for the suspense! but i'm bad what can i say?????
with all the love a heart can posses,
Broken Heart