InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Sod's Survival house (OF HELL!) ❯ Prologue

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I DON'T Inuyasha at all… so there! *Cries*

And for all you new people:

"___" = speaking

`___' = thought

*___*= action

Prologue

Hello this is SOD (Sniper of Death) and I'm the crazed maniac that rules over the house that 10 Inuyasha characters are gonna live in…yes this is like "BB's survival house (OF HELL)" but he's my little bro and it was my idea. Well anyways Inuyasha, Kagome, Miroku, Sango, Shippo, Sesshoumaru, Naraku, Rin, Kikyo, and Kouga, will live in the house, on an island, for 2 month. Each character gets voted off each Sunday by the characters. I will also take in votes by the reviewers. Each day there will be a daily task…that will be crazy! Friends will turn to enemies, enemies to even bigger enemies, and cause secrets to spill. Read on and see what happens.

Sunday 7:00

"Alright everyone, this is Sod, I want to say thank you all for joining my show!"

"Hi Sod!" everyone exclaimed as they unpack all their stuff.

"I suggest you all have fun tonight and introduce yourselves!" exclaimed Sod.

"But we all know each other" replied Shippo.

"You do?" asked Sod, `Great that takes 30 minutes off of my time.'

"Yea!" everyone replied.

"Well then…I guess you'll all have to eat party and have fun for the rest of the night!"

7:30

"SHIPPO!" Inuyasha yelled as he chased Shippo, "THAT'S MY PORKCHOP!"

"I DON'T SEE YOUR NAME ON IT!" replied the fleeing kitsume

Shippo then jumped into Kagome's arms.

"Leave him alone Inuyasha!" Kagome yelled.

"But…" Inuyasha replied"

Kagome gave in the "Don't make me sit you look" and Shippo stuck out his tongue like the child he is.

"Lucky bastard." Inuyasha muttered under his breath.

8:00

After everyone was full, Inuyasha went outside.

"Where's he going?" Sango asked Kagome.

Inuyasha heard the question and said "I'm going to the bathroom."

"HEY WAIT A MINUTE!" Sod interrupted. "Inuyasha you have to use bathroom 1 or 2."

"Make me!" replied Inuyasha.

"Ok."

8:30

Inuyasha came out of the bathroom (apparently he doesn't know how to use one because when he visits Kagome's time he just "goes" outside."

9:00

After a little television everyone headed off to bed wondering what task they'll have to do tomorrow.

---Here are their thoughts---

Inuyasha: Kouga better not touch Kagome.

Kagome: Get Inuyasha to take a bath.

Miroku: *Twitch, Twitch* Must Grope.

Sango: Come on, a little closer…*SMACK*.Finally an excuse for hurting people.

Shippo: Bacon…

Sesshomaru: Is my hair ok?

Naraku: Mowing the whole island's grass…yea that's it.


Rin: WHERE'S MY DOLLY?

Kikyo: Kagome better not touch Inuyasha.

Kouga: Inuyasha better not touch Kagome.

Sod: *Scratches butt*Did I turn the lights off', WTF! THAT MIND READER THING IS NOT A TOY!!!!!!!!!!!