InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Sod's Survival house (OF HELL!) ❯ Week1-Day1-Monday ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: Yeah, yeah I don't own Inuyasha blah, blah, blah.

Week1-Day1-Monday

6:00 a.m.

"RISE AND SHINE EVERYBODY!!!" Sod yells through the mike.

Sod looks around to see everyone still asleep but Miroku.

"HENTAI!" screamed Sango as she sends Miroku flying and lands on Kagome. (A/N Bet you saw that one coming.)

"HENTAI!" screamed Kagome as she sends Miroku flying and lands on Kikyo.

"HENTAI!" screamed Kikyo as she sends Miroku flying and lands on Rin.

"AHHHH!" screamed Rin as she ran and wakes everyone up.

"MIROKU YOU PERVERT!" yelled Inuyasha as he got up, "Groping is one thing, but child molesting?" (A/N Didn't see that one coming.)

6:30 a.m.

After 30 minutes of explaining to everyone that he did everything by accident, Miroku went to eat breakfast.

6:45 a.m.

"This is Sod with the daily task…you have to…give…Inuyasha…a…bath.

Before anyone knew it, Inuyasha was out the door.

"I KNEW IT!" Kagome exclaimed, only to get stared at by the rest of the gang, but Inuyasha of course.

"Well…this can't be too hard" Sango said as she went to get some shampoo.

"Did I mention that you have to catch him?" Sod exclaimed.

"WHAT!" Everyone yelled.

"HAVE FUN!" Sod said as the mike turned off.

7:00 a.m.

Everyone split up to find Inuyasha around the island. (A/N The Island is about the size of "The Great Mall.")

7:30 a.m.

Camera A9: Inuyasha walks by a spring…Inuyasha come closer…closer…camera A9 ceased to function.

Kouga picks up Inuyasha's scent and tells everyone that he's by a spring.

`This will really impress Kagome.' Kouga thought as the gang heads towards the spring.

8:30 a.m.

"WE FOUND YOU INUYASHA GIVE UP!" Kouga yells.

"OVER MY DEAD BODY!" he replied.

"Fine by me." Kouga said as he began to crack his knuckles. Kouga then jumps into the air.

"HEY, LET ME GO!" Inuyasha screamed as he found out Kouga was a diversion.

Miroku tied up Inuyasha legs as Sango tied his wrists together.

9:00 a.m.

All the guys, and Rin, stayed in the living room while the 3 women tried to give Inuyasha a bath.

The 3 soon realizes that trying to give Inuyasha a bath was harder than trying to catch him.

"LET ME GO!" yelled Inuyasha as he tried in vain to get out of the tub.

"Not until you take a bath!" Kagome replied.

"MAKE ME!"

"Ok." replied Sango.

---Outside the bathroom ---

`I wish Kagome would give me a bath.' thought Kouga.

"HEY…KAGOME…WHAT ARE YOU DOING…DON'T WASH THAT…HEY THAT `S PERSONAL…" yelled Inuyasha as he screamed from inside the tub.

"THAT'S ONE LUCKY BASTARD!" Kouga yelled.

"What did you say Kouga?" asked Kagome

"Uh…nothing." Kouga replied.

"What do you think is going on in there?" asked Shippo

"WHAT'S GOING ON…MY WOMEN IS WASHING THAT MUTT'S DI…" replied Kouga.

"KAGOME YOU'VE WASHING THOSE EARS FOR 5 MINUTES NOW!" Inuyasha yelled from inside the bathroom.

"So Kouga what were you about to say?" asked Shippo.

"Uh…well you heard Inuyasha, Kagome's washing his ears." replied Kouga.

10:00 a.m.

(A/N Yes it did take them an hour to bath Inuyasha.)

Now that Inuyasha was fully bathed, the gang sat down to watch "GODZILLA."

Inuyasha, Shippo, Naraku, Sess, and Kouga were having problems with the television. Inuyasha would keep yelling at the television and calling Godzilla a coward, because the scenes changed making it look like he ran away. Shippo was scared he would come out and try to eat him. Naraku kept wondering how and why the lizard transforms a giant 50 story giant. Sesshomaru would keep making fashion comments about the character's clothing. Kouga would keep thinking that Godzilla would harm Kagome so every time Godzilla appears, Kouga would block Kagome from the "monster."

12:00 p.m.

The movie was over and everyone was bored out of their minds. Inuyasha and Kouga were so bored that they didn't even fight! (A/N OMG!)

12:15 p.m.

"I HAVE AN IDEA!" yelled Kagome.

"WHAT!" yelled everyone, so desperate that they would play anything that comes to mind.

"SPIN THE BOTTLE!"

"What's "Spin the bottle?" asked Sango.

"Maybe not…" replied Kagome as she remembered that Miroku was in the house.

"Pease!" everyone begged.

"Ok, but we'll play the revised version where you ask a question, when the bottle points to you rather than a kiss." replied Kagome.

`Damn!' Miroku thought.

12:30 p.m.

Naraku spins first. The bottle points to Miroku and he asks him a question.

"Why do you have that wind thingy in your hand?"

Everyone else does an anime fall.

"BECAUSE YOU PLACED A CURSE ON MY GRANFATHER AND ALL HIS DECENDENTCE YOU @$$#0LE!" Miroku yelled like crazy.

Miroku calms down and spins the bottle, which points to Inuyasha.

"Why do you always wear red?"

"I wear red, I thought it was green." Inuyasha replied.

"Dogs are color blind." Sesshomaru whispered to Miroku.

Inuyasha then span the bottle, which stops at Shippo.

"Why do you always say things that should be left unsaid?"

"Hey, I'm only 43!" Shippo replied, and then span the bottle.

"Rin, How old are you?"

"WHAT A STUPID QUESTION!" Inuyasha yells, but was stopped by Kagome's infamous "Don't make me sit you" face.

"12." was Rin's only reply as she reached for the bottle.

"Kagome…what's a bra?"

"Uh…wait till you're older." Kagome replied.

"Okay, but then I have another question…what's a thong?"

"I'll tell you when you're older."

"Fine, I have one last question….where do babies come from?"

`I can't tell here the truth' Kagome thought as her sweat started to drop.

"My turn!" Kagome said.

"Ok." replied Rin.

Kagome span the bottle which points to Kikyo.

"Kikyo…why do you want to drag Inuyasha to hell?" asked Kagome.

`BEACAUSE I CAN'T STAND MY INUYASHA AROUND A WEAKLING LIKE YOU!!!!!!!"

"Is that all?"

Kikyo does an anime fall and spins the bottle.

"So…Inuyasha…will you go to hell with me?"

"No."

Kikyo cries and runs out of the living room.

1:30 p.m.

"Now what do we do?" asked Miroku as he reaches for Sango's butt.

"How about "touch me and you die?" Sango replied, luckily Miroku's wondering hand falls back from the front lines.

"How about a swim?" asked Inuyasha.

"IT'S WINTER!" replied Kagome.

"So we can handle the cold." replied Kouga.

"Okay everyone, I want you to play truth or dare!" exclaimed Sod.

"Okay." replied everyone.

1:45 p.m.

After telling everyone about the rules of the game and if you don't do a dare, you get an atomic wedgie.

Kikyo started first.

Inuyasha, truth or dare?" asked Kikyo.

"Dare."

"I dare you to come with me to hell."

"AHHHHH!" screamed Inuyasha as he gave himself a wedgie.

`DAMN!'

"Miroku, truth or dare?" asked Inuyasha.

"Dare."

"I dare you to not dare Sango to kiss you….for the whole game!"

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NEVER!" Miroku screamed as he gave himself a wedgie.

Miroku then asked Sango.

"Sango, truth or…"

"TRUTH!" replied Sango.

`Damn.' thought Miroku. "Ok Sango…why do you not want to kiss me?"

"BECAUSE YOU'RE A FREAKEN PERVER!"

The rest of the game was boring. Kikyo asked Inuyasha to go to hell with her; Rin kept on asking where babies come from, Miroku kept asking Sango, and Shippo slept through the whole thing.

2:30 p.m.

---Confession Cam---

Inuyasha: THAT BASTARD KOUGA! I'm gonna vote him off on Friday.

Kagome: I hate Kikyo, she's interfering with me and Inu…nothing, but I still want Kikyo out."

Miroku: Rin should be here, she's too young.

Sango: Miroku is a pervert, and I want him out!

Shippo: Kikyo should leave, she's interfering with my plans to get Inuyasha and Kagome to kiss so I can blackmail Inuyasha so he would be my…nothing, forget what I said.

Sesshomaru: Rin should leave; I mean this place is dangerous.

Naraku: I'm neutral.

Rin: Pretty camera.

Kikyo: Kagome should leave; she is interfering with me and Inuyasha.

Kouga: Inuyasha should go; I can't stand him touching my woman.

3:00 p.m.

"This is Sod sighing in; I want you all to play paintball war outside."

"BORING!" replied Inuyasha.

"WOULD YOU LIKE ANOTHER BATH?"

"I'll be good."

"Well, any ways, here are the teams."

Red Team:

Kikyo

Sango

Kagome

Kouga

Sesshomaru

Blue team

Inuyasha

Miroku

Rin

Shippo

Naraku

3:30 p.m.

"Alright, I'll give everyone 15 minutes to hide their flag." announced Sod.

Red team hid it by the springs, while blue team hid it in a tree by the house.

3:45 p.m.

Everyone split up to look for the enemy flag. Naraku manages to capture Sango because he pretended to be Kagome. Sango is held for interrogation.

"So, Sango, where is the enemy flag?!?" asked Naraku.

"BITE ME!" replied Sango.

"Ok, Miroku!"

"NO DON'T!"

"Then tell us were the flag is!"

"NEVER!"

"Fine then." Replied Miroku as he groped Sango.

"HAVEN'T YOU HEARD OF GRUEL AND UNUSUAL PUNISMENT?"

"Sounds like fun!" replied Miroku.

4:00 p.m.

"Inuyasha!" yelled Naraku.

"Yes."

"Sango told us that the flag is near the springs."

"Ok, rally the men."

"MY BUTTS NUMB!" screamed Sango.

"Miroku?" asked Inuyasha.

"Yes?"

"Keep an eye on the prisoner."

"With pleasure." Miroku said as he showed a lecherous grin.

4:30 p.m.

"WE WON!" yelled Shippo.

"Good game guys!" replied Kagome.

"LOSER!" yelled Shippo.

"WHY I OTTA!!!" screamed Sango as she strangles Miroku and then sends him flying.

5:00 p.m.

"I'm gonna take a bath." said Shippo.

"Me too" said everyone, but Inuyasha.

5:30 p.m.

"SHIPPO!" screamed Kagome.

"Yes?"

"You used all the shampoo!"

"Hey, This fur is hard to clean you know!"

"This is Sod with some news, because Shippo use up 30 ounces of shampoo, we will have an SBD, or Shippo bathing duty, so we make sure he doesn't use to much shampoo."

"So?" replied Inuyasha.

"Did I mention you have to bath him?"

"WHAT!" replied Inuyasha.

"Over and out."

7:00 p.m.

After everyone bathed, Naraku started to cook dinner. Kouga hit on Kikyo by mistake, Inuyasha was in his trees, Shippo was playing on his Gameboy Advance, Kagome was now in her PMS, Sesshomaru was brushing his hair, Rin was reading LOTR: The Fellowship of the Ring, Miroku was groping Sango's butt, and Sango was sending Miroku flying.

7:30 p.m.

Everyone was enjoying a nice chicken dinner when, Sod interrupted.

"Alright everyone, after dinner I have to tell you something."

"Why didn't you wait until after where done?" asked Sesshomaru.

"Because I felt like it!"

8:00 p.m.

"I want you guys to…" said Sod when Kikyo interrupted him.

"SHUT UP!"

"That's it, you have SBD tomorrow" replied Sod, "Well, I want you guys to go on for the rest of the day without talking!"

"THAT'S…" replied Inuyasha.

"Remember, no talking, and oh yea, no writing either."

"!" was everyone's expression.

8:30 p.m.

Everyone did nothing.

8:31 p.m.

Inuyasha steps on a thumb tack. Kagome helps bandages it up, Kouga and Kikyo are jealous. Shippo was so bored he turned into Kagome and dragged Kouga into the bathroom. Kouga began having dirty thoughts but then he saw Shippo's tail. Kouga chased Shippo out the bathroom into Kagome's arms. Kagome gave him a death glare and Shippo stuck his tongue out. Kikyo writes death poetry, Naraku was bored and started to make sandwiches, but Shippo ate them before Naraku could serve them. Seshomaru brushed his hair for the millionth time, and Rin was reading LOTR: The Two Towers.

9:00 p.m.

Everyone was still bored and went to sleep. The heater was off, so Kagome and Kikyo used it as an excuse to snuggle up with Inuyasha.

`Lucky bastard." Miroku thought. Then an idea hit him. He used the coldness as an excuse to snuggle up with Sango. *Smack*Miroku goes flying and lands sleeping in the corner of the room.

10:00 p.m.

Shippo goes to the bathroom, Inuyasha snores, Kouga was sucking his thumb, Inuyasha wakes up, looks around, camera B1, B2, B3, and B4 ceases to function.

--------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------

That's it for the first day, please ask questions to the cast or me and they'll be answered.

This is Sod

Over and Out.