InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Sod's Survival house (OF HELL!) ❯ Week1-Day2-Tuesday ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hi again! It's me, Sod. So far things seem normal, but things will get crazy soon. For all the people who hated it, visit my web site at www.writingaficisharderthanitseems.com. (If you go there you're gullible.)

Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha, but I do own the house and island in the fic.

Chapter 2: Week1-Day2-Tuesday

6:00 a.m.

"*YAWN*" Shippo wakes up and walks into the kitchen. Naraku is making bacon, Sesshomaru is in bathroom 1 brushing his hair, Rin is reading LOTR: The Return of The Kin, Inuyasha is still sleeping, Miroku is being a pervert again, and Kouga is hitting on Kagome.

6:15 a.m.

Everyone starts to have a nice breakfast, when Miroku asks.

"So Kagome, why where you snuggling up with Inuyasha?

"None of your business pervert."

6:30 a.m.

"This is Sod with the daily task."

"Well, what is it?" asked Miroku.

"It seems that Inuyasha, Kouga, Sesshomaru, and Shippo don't have their rabies shots."

"So we have to give them their shots."

"Yes, but they left a minute ago."

Everyone looks around to see 4 missing dogs.

"By the way, you have to catch, take a sea plane to mainland, and give them their shots, you'll find the money in the mailbox." explained Sod, "Only 4 people will go and they are the people who manage to catch one of the dogs."

"But it'll take hours, and their demons!" exclaimed Rin.

"Have fun!" replied Sod.

7:00 a.m.

The dogs seem to be together. Inuyasha and Kouga are so scared that they aren't fighting each other!

"Where are they?" asked Naraku.

"Probably running for their lives." replied Sango.

"I have an idea!" exclaimed Kagome.

"What is it?" replied Miroku.

"We need some type of bait."

"Yea, you could walk around in a bikini and…"

"*Smack*HENTAI!"

"LET ME GO!" screamed Shippo as he was being held the tail.

"Great job Sango!" exclaimed Kagome.

"WATCH THE HAIR!" yelled Sesshomaru as Kikyo held onto him.

7:30 a.m.

Kouga and Inuyasha were the only ones left. Kouga seems to have run off and Inuyasha followed. Apparently they smelt Kagome and they ran off after them.

"Will this work?" asked Kagome as she sat by a fan.

"Sure it will." replied Miroku.

7:45 p.m.

"I smelt Kagome's blood and…what did you do monk!" Inuyasha demanded.

"If you hurt her in any way I'll kill you!" exclaimed Kouga.

"Nothing happened." replied Kagome.

Then suddenly Inuyasha and Kouga were knocked out.

"You were right." Kagome said.

"Know lets get to the sea plane.

8:00 a.m.

Kagome, Sango, Kikyo, and Miroku boarded a nice sea plane while the "pets" were in carriers.

9:00 a.m.

After an hour on the plane the group stopped and a Petco. The 4 "pets" had leases on them. Kagome, Kikyo, Sango, and Miroku walked towards the back were they give the vaccines.

"So…here to get them neutered?" asked an employee

"AHHHHHHHH!" screamed the 4 dogs as they ran for their lives. Inuyasha hid in a pile of "Kibbles-and-Bits," Sesshomaru ran and hid with the dog food, Shippo hid in "The Puppy Bin," and Kouga stopped to flirt with a German Shepard. (A/N-Didn't see that one coming.)

"We have to find them!" said Miroku.

"Let's split up." replied Kagome.

11:00 a.m.

After finding the dogs, giving them shots, and coming home, it wasn't that bad.

"Welcome back!" exclaimed Rin.

"You people are all evil!" yelled Inuyasha.

"Yes we are!" replied Sod.

"What do we have to do now!" replied Kouga.

"Oh, nothing…just compete in a contest…"

"What kind of contest?"

"I have the rules placed in the mailbox; you can get it…if you dare!"

"This can't be good." replied Shippo.

"Alright…you all know I'm a sniper right?"

"Yes." Everyone replied.

"And a sniper needs to practice."

"OH HELL NO!" yelled Naraku.

"I have enough tranquilizers to bring down a bull elephant, the last one standing sleeps inside tomorrow night!"

Everyone ran out the door, Kagome was shot and put to sleep. Sesshomaru was next. Sango soon fallowed.

12:00 p.m.

<In my POV>

Inuyasha runs and sees Rin in the clear; she gets hit and is down. Everyone was scared; Shippo got hit by a river and fell in. Kikyo was hit trying to help Shippo out of the water. Cameras started to cease all over the island, Inuyasha hit in some bushes and saw me on top of a waterfall, next thing he knew he was sleeping. Miroku was next to drop, I hit him by the pool house. Naraku transformed into a tree and was hit when I saw it sneeze. I looked around and saw Kouga still in the house, the coward, he will be punished.

5:00 p.m.

<Normal 3rd person thing>

"What happened?" Inuyasha woke up inside the bedroom with everyone else.

"YAWN!" yawned Naraku.

"OH MY GOT IT'S NEW YEARS EVE!" screamed Kagome.

"I TOTALLY FORGOT!" yelled Naraku waking up everyone and ran out the door.

"YAY!" screamed Sango as she went to out the door.

"Why didn't you tell us!" demanded Inuyasha.

"I didn't feel like it." replied Sod.

"Well, who won?" asked Sesshomaru.

"No one won." Sod replied. (A/N-That sounded kinda funny.)

"WHAT, BUT I DIDN'T GET PUT TO SLEEP!" yelled a very angry Kouga.

"You hid in the house all game!"

Kouga began getting stared at by everyone.

"As your punishment…you have SBD tomorrow."

6:00 p.m.

Everyone started to bath…but Inuyasha.

7:30 p.m.

Everyone came into a much decorated dinning room.

"You did this…for us?" asked Shippo.

"Yup, it's new year…right?" Sod replied.

"YEA!" everyone yelled in delight.

After a nice dinner, everyone relaxed and waited for midnight.

8:00 p.m.

Still waiting.

8:05 p.m.

Still waiting.

8:10 p.m.

"I'm tired of waiting!" exclaimed Inuyasha as he pulled out a bottle of wine.

"Wait…" Sod replied.

"What no?"

"Don't give any to Rin, ok?"

"PARTY!" everyone yelled as they started to drink. Shippo can't, even though he's 43. After a while everyone started to run around drunk. Even Kagome and Sango were going crazy. Dares were made and games were played. Kikyo took out a PS2 and played DDR, only to be joined up with some more of the cast. Rin, the ever quiet bookworm read "Harry Potter and The Order of The Phoenix." Kouga found some beer and more fun started to begin. Everyone, but Shippo and Rin were playing Strip poker. Kagome was about to take of her bra when…

"IT'S TIME!" yelled Sod.

11:59:45

Inuyasha and Kouga were pissed but then heard counting. Everyone started the countdown.

"10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1, HAPPY NEW YEAR!" every ran around and started to drink. Next thing they knew was they all blacked out.

--------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry it's short, but today is New Years Eve! I know it's on Tuesday, but I wanted to do this before 2004, well have a happy new year!