InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Sod's Survival house (OF HELL!) ❯ Week2-Day12-Friday ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Ok, this is Shippo, for those who didn't understand the last episode, WELL SCREW YOU! This is what happened, and I'll only say it once, Sod won the paintball war, had a vote on 4 different punishment, 1) Throw girls into room with Miroku, 2)3 days outside with weather machine, 3) I get to give orders, my favorite one, 4) Throw girls into spring of drown boy(B), and throw boys into spring of drown girl(G). And for those who don't know anything about Ranma, WELL THAT'S YOUR GOD DAMN PROBLEM! I'M IN CHARGE NOW, AND IF YOU THINK THIS SUCKS, F*** OFF AND DIE. ALSO IF YOU THINK THIS SUCKS, IT'S YOUR DAMN FAULT, NOT MINE, YOU VOTED FOR ME! GET A LIFE! I mean don't you people have better things to do rather than sit in front of the damn TV. and watch "Sod's Survival House(OF HELL!)" all day, get a hobby, find a girl/boyfriend, go outside, GET A JOB!, at the very least shoot yourself, no one cares about a lazy jackass that sits on his/her ass all day watching this shitty, sorry excuse for a TV show, don't you get it, THIS SHOW SUCKS! Well, if you want to waste your precious life watching, go ahead, I'm not stopping you! Put don't sue if you get fat from watching, it was your decision to watch, so now ON WITH THE TORTURE! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA *COUGH, COUGH, COUCH* Hmmm…better watch that…

Note: If characters have a "*" at the beginning of their name, that means they're the opposite sex. Ex: *Inuyasha = Female Inuyasha.

Week2-Day12-Friday

7:00 a.m.

"Ow, my head…" said Inuyasha.

"Well, I bet you my hangover's worse than yours!" yelled *Sod.

"YOU'RE ON!" yelled *Inuyasha. They stare at each other until Inuyasha passes out.

"You win."

"WAKEY, WAKEY PEOPLE!" yelled Shippo.

"Ah, come on, do we have to." asked Kagome.

"Uh, yes, I'll give you guys until 12 to pack."

"Life sucks." said *Sod.

"No kidding." replied Sango.

"Well, have fun packing."

"Lee, where are you going?" asked Kagome.

"First off, don't call me that, and second, I'll be on the computer."

"Wait a second, there's a computer?" asked Naraku.

"DUH!" replied *Sod, and all the original girls.

"Then how come I never noticed it?" asked *Miroku.

"That's because it's right next to the comics." replied *Sod.

"Well, that explains a lot." replied *Miroku.

7:30 p.m.

"So, Sod, what is "Battlefield Vietnam"?" asked Miroku, while Sod's playing on the computer.

"A game, it's about the Vietnam War."

"So, who are you?" asked Miroku.

"I'm the U.S., and I'm playing with my clan on practice."

"Well, how come I can't hear?"

"That's because I'm wearing headphones."

"So, basically, you try to reduce the enemy's ticket to zero?" asked Miroku.

"Yup." replied (B)Sod.

"That's kinda pointless if you ask me."

"Well I like it, you don't have to."


"Ok, tell me everything about this game."

8:00 p.m.

"Ok, let me get this straight, I understand the game, and your game name is…?" asked Miroku.

"71st. 1Lt. ZigZag." replied Sod.

(A/N: To all clan members reading this, if you don't like it, I'll personally snipe you out! Unless of course you're at a higher rank, lolz. And yes this IS a pathetic way to raise my self esteem.)

"And your clan is…?"

"The 71st. Corps."

"And I can join how?"

"Miroku, there's only 1* female player on our clan, and she will not bare your child!" (Recorded on 6/1/04)

"That sucks."

"This is Shippo, get ready for your 3 days of torture!"

"I thought you gave us until noon!" yelled Kagome.


"Well you thought wrong!"

8:30 p.m.

"So first, it's horribly hot heat!" said Shippo, "And what does this button with the funny looking glass do?

"Uh Shippo, that's the martini." replied Sod.

"Well, it's 5:00 somewhere!" yelled Shippo.

"Wait until he finds out its banana cream pie." said Sod.

"YOU B******!" yelled Shippo.

"The classic." said *Inuyasha.


"And oh yea, there's a secret door around here…" said Sod as the temperature begins to rise.

"What's in it?" asked Kagome.

"A swimming pool." replied Sod.

"You suck, you know that?"

"Hey guys, your task of the day is…where the hells my drum roll?...That's better…it's…*Drum roll*…Run around the island." said Shippo.

"That's ok, I'll just run n…." replied Sango.

"And you have to where clothes." replied Shippo, "Body armor to be more exact."

"No sweat." replied Sod and everyone looks at him, "I have a very special suit that'll keep you cool, or warm, actually, 2."

"Give me one." said Inuyasha.

"$10.00!" said Naraku.

"10 dollars going once do I here 15 dollars, going twice."

"25!" yelled Kagome.


"I have 25, 25, do I here 30?"

"50!" yelled Sesshomaru.

"I have…"

"ONE NIGHT!" yelled Sango, and Miroku looks jealous.

SO…"

"Your life…" said Kikyo in a murderous tone.

"*Gulp* sold to nice lady in the red kimono!"

--------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------

Well, I'm done for now, and oh yea, do you want me to have little bits of the chapter every now and then, or one big one every 2-3 weeks, please tell me.

And remember.

I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE!