InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ some one to trust ❯ shopping ( Chapter 13 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha or any characters there in.

Hey im sooooooo sorry for not updating please don't be mad at me.



Kagome and Sango got a big surprise when they got to the mall they meet up with Inuyasha and his friend Miroku she gave Inuyasha a killer hug and shook hands with Miroku and then there was this girl who looked like she seen her from somewhere than it clicked.
"Rin is that you?" Rin turned when she heard her name
"Kagome!!!" rin ran and knocked her down both girls were laughing and hugging while everyone passing by was looking at them like something was wrong with them.
"Rin everyone is looking at us" kagome giggled
"Screw them I got my little sister back" and a round of tears came as held each other scared if they let go this would just be a dream as they rocked side to side both on their knees.
 
Until Inuyasha finally got them up and they started to do what they came to do which was to shop while they talked.
Kagome held onto Inuyasha's hand a little tighter so he looked up to see why and right there at the opening of the mall stood Kikyo and two other girls that they didn't know of.
"Kagome calm down im not going any where" he smiled down at her.
 

Inuyasha already new that Kagome thought that him and Kikyo had a thing for each other but truth is he couldn't stand her but for some reason she thought he did.

"Hey Inu!" Kikyo yelled and ran up to him. "What are you doing here Kikyo" Kagome asked her with so much hate in her voice, Kikyo looked over to her and the sight almost scared her not like she was going to show it? Kagome had her head facing the ground so her hair was in her face so you couldn't see her eyes and her hand was balled in a tight fist that had her knuckles turning white.

"Well Kagome if you have to know im here to shop just like everyone else is"
"Then why the fuck is you over here than!" she screamed, she really didn't have a reason to she just couldn't stand the girl.
"To see my Inu baby." That was the wrong answer
Inuyasha knew he had better do something before they start biting each other's heads off but what.
"Guys come on don't fight." He pleaded
"Who? Im not going to fight her just because she is a bitch, some of us are born that way isn't that right Kikyo!" she yelled,
"I am not a bitch! But I do got to go so inu call me some time ok."
"As if he would ever call a slut like you." she mumbled
"Yeah you keep thinking that kaggy if that's what helps you sleep at night just keep right on than."
Kikyo said as she walked down the steps with her two friends right behind her.
"You know what Inu."
"W..What" he said a little worried by the very VERY clam voice she was talking in right about know.
"She is a number one grade A good for nothing backstabbing bitch!" kagome all but yelled witch got her a few stares as Inu pulled her away from all the people.

"Kaggy you ok" Sango said as she, Rin, and Miroku came in after hearing her yell.
"Do I look like im fucking ok that, that thing comes up to us and you know she wanted to throw it in my face that she got Inuyasha, but you know what that's just fucking fine because im going to beat the hell out of her when break comes you can sit and stare all you want but just you wait, I'm going to be on TV and everything, on the twelve o'clock news she is not going to know what hit her" Kagome said to the people that was looking at her as if she was crazy her friends just shook their heads all thinking one thing Kikyo done fucked up.

"Come on kags we need to talk Now" kagome was going to tell him just what she thought about that `now' thing until she saw the look on his face, which looked very angry `why would he be mad at me I should be fucking mad at him!'
Inu pulled her all the way outside and into a little corner and pushed her against the brick wall
"y...yashie" she asked, not use to the aggression he was using
"why the hell do you think I like that bitch after what she said to you" he yelled
"Y..Yashie y..You scaring me" tears coming to her eyes, so he took a breath to calm down before he talked again.
"Kags im sorry but I don't like her im not going to lie to you I use to like her but after what she said and did I would never do that to you you're my best friend right" he said as he looked into her eyes but she was still looking sad.
"I know that we are best friends it just hurt you know what I mean you and all your girl friends, I mean Kikyo just makes me mad" she said as she turned around and prayed that he didn't catch what she said. But he did of course and smiled a little
"Kags I want to tell you something ok"
"o..Ok" she was scared she didn't know why but she was and the fact that he was nervous didn't help.
"I..I w..Well I um iwanttogooutwityouyouknowlikeyoubemygirl" now it was kags turn to look at him like he was crazy

"Yashie I didn't understand what you just said" he sighed and then got an idea
"ok don't listen just feel"
"what do yo-
Before she could do anything Inuyasha crashed his lips down on hers with all the love he could give and kagome just thought about what was going on. 'Oh my god he is kissing me' and she grinned and kissed him back with just as much as love as he did.
She reached up and put a hand on his cheek and pulled him closer and he put his arm around her wait and pulled her closer, when they did break apart they staring into each other eyes breathless.


"So kags do I get my point across"
"what this was just telling me that you and Kikyo wasn't together" she said a little hurt
"no kags don't you understand I love you I didn't tell you all I needed to last night but I don't know since when but I think it was the day you left that's the only reason I've been going back to back with different girls I was trying to fill the hole you left in my heart" he said the last part more to him self than her though.

"Yashie" was all she said as she threw her self at him and kissed him hard and Inuyasha titled her head to the side to make the kiss deeper as he let his tongue go across her bottom lip as she opened up to him she moaned a little as he sucked her tongue, as they broke apart they heard two people on there left.

"Now now inu what are we going here" Miroku said
"Miroku I think they were playing a game" Sango said smirking
"and what would that game be call my lovely Sango"
"who can hold their breath the longest"
"I don't think so because there sharing each others and inu didn't you say you don't share"
About time they had shut up kags and inu's face were as red as red could get
"kaggy what happened to I don't like inu"
"that was before I knew he liked me" kagome pouted


"Hey you guys come on im ready to shop and I want to go swimming tomorrow so lets get SWIMSUITS" all the girls said as they ran back into the mall"

"you know what yash"
“were going to die”
"I could have told you that" he said as they walked slowly to the swim suit area and got two seats and sat down.












Hey thanks for all your help and is this better that all the others?
Keep r&r and sorry again




angle54