InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ some one to trust ❯ through the years ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha or any characters there in.



Beep beep bee-
“Will you shut the hell up!!” Kagome said as she threw her alarm clock on the floor glaring at it.
She got up and looked at the wall the same picture of her best friend, 5 years ago is when she met him and 2 years ago was the last time she saw him.
He still called not every night but he still called and he never forgot to send her something for her birthday if he couldn't make it.
 
He was not the same cute little boy she knew. He was the hottest boy in school and also bad as hell she thought with a smile, he was dating the so called hottest/nastiest girl at his school name Kikyo she couldn't stand the girl anymore but the reason was just between them only Yashie knew but he knew everything about her. Then there was Koga that dirty dog broke her heart not that she would let any one no about that, they decided to keep it between them and have a clean split.
High school changed them all.
 
“Kagome, Sango time to go to school,” Akio yelled up the steps.
Kagome rolled her eyes as she went and took a shower and put on a white and red tank top on and some form fitting white pants with her white and red Nike.
She walked out the room and meet up with Sango they said goodbye to there mom and left.
“So Sango you still cool with Kikyo” Kagome said as she looked at her sister.
“We talk I can't believe she is dating Inu”
“yea I can't either”
“that's not the reason you guys are not friends no more is it”
“no but that shit she about Inu only had time for one girl so if she was in his life I needed to get out pissed me off” Kagome looked mad right than so Sango changed the subject.
“You do know we are going to the mall tomorrow right”
“yea I got to get some more clothes and a swim suite”
They made it to class just before the bell rang and took there seats in the back of the room.
Koga came in and next was Hojo they sat in front of Sango and Kagome. Soon the class was filled and the Teacher came in and started class.
“Sango I miss him and he don't care” Sango looked at her with a sad face
“Inu feels the same way believe me” kagome looked up at her and put on a small smile.
~+~+~+~+

Beep beep bee-
go to hell!! Inuyasha threw his alarm clock in the closet as he stood up and shook his head.
 
A lot has happened since his best friend left he was lonely even though he had friends they couldn't replace Kagome he looked over at the picture from two years ago when he last saw her. In the picture she was on his back smiling and her eyes was sparkling, she looked as if she was the happiest girl in the world, and he was looking at the camera with a grin on his face.
 
In his first year in high school he got in a lot of fights and ended up getting held back. Now he was in the same grade as Kagome. He picked up another picture of them when they were little right after they had got out of court. She looked so sweet but now she looked beautiful.
“Inuyasha go to school!”
He shook his head took a shower and put on a black tee on with a red tee over it and some black jeans with his black and red Nike.
He went down stairs his brother was all ready gone so he was about to walk out the door until his mom gave him a hug.
“I know you is still mad and I some how messed up the life you could have had but don't leave me out of your life to” she said with a sad face
“Bye mom I love you to” he just left without looking back him and his dad didn't talk much and his brother just got on his nerves but he was there when he was needed.
“Hey Inuyasha what's up” rin said smiling up at him
“Hey rin what you did this summer”
“Hey I know you guys were not about to leave me right” miroku cut in
“no of course not” they both said as they looked at Miroku
“well any way like I was saying I decided I'm going to past this year and be a good girl”
“me to”
“Miroku we didn't know you was a girl”
“that's not what I meant and you know it”
“well lets hurry up and get past Kikyo I don't feel like hearing her bull right now” Rin just rolled her eyes
“she is a hoe”
“I'm with rin on this one they even say she slept with your old teacher in grade school”
“Well all I know is she lied on me and hurt someone I care for. ”
“That's what she do and you was going to date her ”
“Rin don't you like my brother” she blushed and looked away.
“No who told you that I never did why would I like him he look just like you but so much cuter I mean no” she rambled
“sure whatever” he said with a smirk
they looked ahead and seen Kikyo walking towards them and she did not look happy.
“Yashie why is you so late” she said with a pout
“look I told you not to ever you in your life call me that and I don't need to explain anything to you” he looked at her and it really looked like he hurt her feelings.

“Well look I don't have time to be late so you need to learn how to wake up on time” she turned around and left.
“Well if she's not a bitch”. Inuyasha just shook his head and walked to class.
They made it in class and Kikyo was late anyway.
She sat in front of him and Miroku sat to the left of him with Rin to the right of him. The teacher came in and he started to talk about how this was going to be a better year for all of them and so on and so on.
“Inu baby can you go to the mall with me today” Inuyasha looked up
“No I am going with Rin and Miroku” she glared at the two and turned back around.
~+~+~+~
The day had went painfully slow Sango complained as she and Kagome was walking home.
“I hate school, I hate everybody there, I hate you to” Kagome said looking at Sango with a gin
“girl I feel the same” then they just started to laugh
“hey lets go home and eat” kagome said
“ok” they didn't talk about anything they just walked home and ate and went in there room's to do there home work. Later that night Sango came in Kagome room.
“Hey what's up Sango” she laid down next to her and looked at her
“do you know why me and mom don't talk like we use to”
“no not really I thought you was just trying to be a grown ass” she said with a little laugh
“nope she told me she was not my real mom” she frowned
“oh do you know who is”
“nope and there dead anyway both of them I never got to see them”
“Well it's ok you have a mom now so you'll be just fine”
Sango looked at her with a small smile and then soon fell asleep.
Kagome's phone rung so she picked it up.
“Hello” she said in a sad like voice
“hey what you been up to” he said in a voice that made her smile.
“Nothing I miss you a lot” she said smiling a little
“I miss you to” he said as he laid on his back
“you know it's been a long time since I seen you”
“well we got to see each other soon because I got something for you”
“what is it” she asked as she looked at him on her wall
“I can't tell you but you will get it soon”
“ok, um yashie can you love someone I mean really love them, not like a brother but more than a friend, without being with them”
“ yes” he said with a smile on his face having a good feeling about who she was talking about.
“How do you know” she didn't want to tell him she loved him it was different when they were little, but she felt like she needed to.
“Because I love you” he bit his lip at how fast his heart was beating.
“I love you to” she smiled as a tear went down her cheek and she got quite
“hey what's wrong” he asked after a minute “your not getting all emotional over there are you?”
“I can't do this no more” she mumbled
“what you talking about” he asked with a frown
“I want to see you that's what”
“you will soon I promise you that” he let out a breath that he didn't know he was holding
“ok”
"but right now you need to go to bed I love you kags”
“I love you to yashie”
They hung up and they both thought to love someone so far away is a real fucked up feeling.









R&r
angle 54