InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ some one to trust ❯ Chapter 1

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own InuYasha or any of the characters.


8-year-old Kagome Jewels was in bed just about sleep. But as soon as she closed her eyes, she woke up after hearing a loud scream and a crash that sounded like glass. She heard her mom crying for a couple seconds then her scream one more time and that is all. She jumped out of bed and ran down stairs and what she saw made her want to just curl up somewhere and die.

There on the ground was her mother with blood all around her body Kagome walked slowly to her mother's side with tears in her eyes. Her mother was a beautiful person, but this woman on the ground was not her mother. She had a big hole on the side of her head and you could see some of her skull a little blood coming out of her mouth and her arm was twisted backward and her eyes her beautiful brown eyes were open. But not full of joy but of death. Kagome just sat there looking in her mother eyes and tears started to come like a waterfall. And then she noticed her father coming so she closed her eyes and a blue light came over her and her mom.

"Kagome be a good girl and come to daddy, and I won't hurt you." he said with a small grin on his face.
"No! You killed mommy! I hate you leave me and mommy alone!" she shouted with her hands balled in small fist.
"Kagome you know I would never do anything she didn't deserve"
she tilted her head to the side and looked a little confused "what d..do you mean"
the older man looked at her as if she should already know
"baby mama came home late and I asked where she was, she was drunk and she tried to kill me"
"You're telling a story mama doesn't drink, you do w..why did you do this"
"Because I fucking can know come here and you'll be with mama again" he said as he was walking to her
She knew her mom was dead but thought of leaving her.
'I can't do it'
'Yes you can!'

'No!'

'Yes!'

'No!'

'if you don't go then your going to end up just like her do you think she would want that'
Kagome knew that she wouldn't and that she would want her to be strong and that was what she was going to do.
She saw her dad coming and that was her cue she got up and ran as fast as she could. Right under his legs and when he turned around and was about to go after her she was out of sight. She ran and ran until her legs started to hurt but she couldn't stop. 'I got to keep going if not for myself than for mommy' "oh no" she fell face first into the grass. And looked up to the sky as it started to rain.


















ok if you like this story then r&r and then that is when I will start on chapter 1


angle54