InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ some one to trust ❯ the stranger who helped me out? ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own InuYasha or any of the characters.




It was dark and she couldn't see anything or anyone so she just closed her eyes and that's when it hit her she was all alone, she didn't have a home anymore so it was her against the world and that made her cry even harder.
She looked up when she saw a light and stared backing up.
'Who was that'
"hello is anyone there,” a man yelled as he got closer and closer she new it wasn't her father but what could she do she was just eight.
'Run'
'no'
'why'
'they might just be here to help me because they heard me crying'
'whatever you say'
"is anyone there!"
He yelled but then he saw a little girl come out of the darkness face all swollen and blood shot eyes he guessed it was from the crying he saw something near the bushes that looked like it could be a small child so he had to stop and see what or who it was.
"Hey what's wrong" he squatted down and held a hand out to her, but she backed away and looked down at the ground. He almost thought she wasn't going to answer until he heard her quietly speak.
"I don't ha...have any where to go" she quietly sobbed.
"Well what is your name?” she looked up at him wondering if he should be trusted or not. "Kagome" she whispered but he heard her loud and clear.
"Nice to meet you Kagome I'm Inu no Taisho would you like me to take you home?"
"NO!!!" she screamed and started backing away into the bushes"
"ok I won't take you home just come with me ok" he hurriedly said before could she ran away.

At first he didn't think she was coming until a loud thunder came and she ran into his arms, he picked her up and rubbed her back in a comforting way as he walked back to his car. When he got to his house she was fast asleep he picked her up and carried her into the house where he found his wife Izayoi asleep on the couch.
"Hay sleepy head" he said as he tapped her shoulder.
She smiled up at him as he bent down to give her a kiss and that's when she saw the little girl tucked in his arms and took her away from him.
"Who is this?" she asked as she looked down at the sleeping girl and pushed the bangs out of her face.
"She said her name is Kagome and I found her on the way home" he said
"ok why didn't you care her home" she looked up at him confused
"I tried but she got scared when I told her I was going to care her home I think something happened at her house"
"well I think that me and yash will care her to the doctor office tomorrow ok"
"ok"
Izayoi went up stairs and put Kagome in one of the guest rooms for the night.
"Goodnight" she whispered as she walked out the room quietly closing the door behind her.
'I wonder what Inuyasha will think of her or maybe Sesshoumaru, I hope they don't be mean' she thought with a frown.
'I'll just have to wait and see'.















Thanks lilcar12 for helping me out there and to all the other people that reviewed and don't forget to tell me what you guys think.






Angle54