InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ some one to trust ❯ my new friend ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own InuYasha or any of the characters.




Inuyasha was in the other room when he heard someone start to cry he stayed in bed until the noise started to get on his nerves.

'What could that be?'
He got up and went out of his room when he did, he smelled a different kind of sent so he went to find out who was in his house at this time of hour. He walked down the very long hallway until he found what he was looking for. He opened the door and there he found a little girl she couldn't be more than a year younger then himself but still she was a little girl to him. Then he heard it again the little cry it was coming from her.
'I wonder what she crying about'
'or maybe just who the hell she is'
'she must be having a bad dream'
'yea or maybe she is just crazy and lying there with her eyes closed with water coming out'
'shut up'
'you no what'
'What?'
'It's sad when you start telling yourself to shut up.'
He got quiet for a second and then he heard her say help. So he went to her side and tried to wake her up but she wouldn't wake up.
~*~*~*~*
Kagome was in the dark no one was there with her she was all alone and scared. What could she do, there was no where to run, hide and nobody there to help her out so the only thing she could do was cry and ask for help and pray that someone anyone would come get her. Than she heard loud foot steps coming towards her.
"Who's there?" she said in a scared voice
"don't say you forgot me already"
'it can't be'
"da..dady" she asked praying it wasn't him
"I didn't think you forgot me"
"WHAT DO YOU WANT?!"
"I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU TO LEAVE ME ALONE!”
"Who do you think your talking to?"
He said, as he was getting closer until he was right in front of her. Before she could move he picked her up by her neck and held her up in the air and his hand got tighter and tighter as he spoke.
"I'm trying to do something good for you and you treat me like this I'm your father you DO NOT talk to me as if I'm someone on the street or something."
~*~*~*
Kagome was crying hard now and Inuyasha couldn't wake her up so he went into the bathroom and got a cup full of cold water and poured it on her face, she jumped up shaking from the cold and the fright. Than she looked up and saw a boy there with silver hair and gold eyes just like the man that picked her up that day.
"Hey what's wrong?"
"I m..miss my m..mommy" she said whit tears in her eyes
"well you want to call her I'll go get a phone if you like"

He said as he got up to go get a phone but she pulled him down next to her.
"You c..can't"
"Why?"
He didn't know why but for some reason he got the feeling that he was not going to like whatever she had to say.
"S..s..she's dead" she cried
'I told you, you should have just let her be'
'shut up'
'Haven't we already been through this?'
"Um you can sleep with me if you don't want to stay in this room by your self" she looked at him for a long time before giving him a soft smile.
"O..ok"

Inuyasha helped her out of the bed and held her as she lent up against him and led the way down the hallway and gave her one of his tee shirts and put hers in the dirty clothes basket. He helped her to get in his bed when she got in, he wrapped her up in the covers but as he was about to leave she grabbed his arm.
"wi..will you sle..sleep with me" he signed as he climbed into bed with her.
As he got comfy she put her head on his shoulder she didn't know why but she felt as if she could trust him with her life and that made her smile.
"Um you never told me your name"
"oh it's Inuyasha"
"ok mine is Kagome"
"goodnight yashie"
' What did she just call me?'
"goodnight kags" he said with a small grin
" I can't go to sleep" Kagome said
"well you want to tell me what happened"
she looked into his eyes and smiled but it was sad
"ok"
she told him everything even the dream and she was crying hard again as he held her in his arms and rubbed her back.
"Don't cry any more we will get him back"
"we will" she looked up at him with hope shining threw her big brown eyes
"we will I promise"
"ok goodnight"
"goodnight"
they said as they both fell in a dreamless sleep.
They didn't notice a young lady smiling from ear to ear at the door or neither did they hear the
"IZAYOI COME BACK TO BED!!"
"Coming can't trust your own wife?" she said as she got in the bed.
"Nope" he said as he gave her a peck on the lips.
"I love you"
"love you to."













T hanks for the reviews and keep on r&r thanks







angle54