InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ some one to trust ❯ wow ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own InuYasha or any of the characters.



For some odd reason everyone was up around 7:30 the next day and down stairs eating except Kagome and yash.
"Um kags time to wake up ok" he looked down at her and giggled at the way she looked up at him.
"Huh" she said a little dazed and confused about where she was.
"Come on sleepy head time to get up"
"ok don't be such a rush you sound like my- she cut herself off and just sat there for a moment.
"You sure where going to get him back" she said in a sad voice
"yeah promise" he said with a small smile
"ok lets go eat I'm hungry" she laughed as she jumped out of bed
"ok you might want to hold my hand because it's easy to get lost in here"
"whatever I never get lost."
She said as she walked out the door with yash right behind her
"o" she said with wide eyes
"see I told you it's kind of big"
"kind of is not the word for it it's more like huge"
"I know now come on so we can eat"
"ok but um can you like hold my hand"
"see there I told you come on."
He said as they were walking down the step and what Kagome saw made her eyes look like was going to fall out and her mouth dropped to the floor it was the most perfect house she had ever seen. When she looked to the right she saw that there was another staircase going up stairs instead of just one.
And in the middle of the room was a big crystal chandelier hanging from the ceiling
And when you look down was a couch that goes around the whole room and stops before it close up and where it stops there's a big screen T.V with two big speakers on each side and in the very back there was a door, a very big door.

"Hey yashie where dose that door led to"
"that's the kitchen where I was hoping to get to" he said a little annoyed
"o my bad lets go than" she said with a smile

They walked down the steps, passed the couch and into the door that yash opened up with ease. As they walked in every body was looking at them.
"Hey Kagome have a seat so I can tell you about the family"
"yes sir."
Her and yash took a seat so that to her right Yash sat to his right Izayoi sat to her right Inu no Taisho sat and to his right Sesshoumaru sat.
"Ok Kagome this is my wonderful wife Izayoi and me as you already know I'm Inu No Taisho and to your left is Sesshoumaru my oldest son which is 11 and to your right is Inuyasha my youngest son which is 9."
"Ok hi I'm Kagome and it's nice to met you Zayoi, Taisho, Sesshy, and of coarse Yashie"
she said with a big smile. While everyone was looking at her until.
"O that is so cute" Izayoi said

Inu No Taisho just shook his head and Sesshy just said whatever. The cook came and asked what she wanted to eat.
"I would like some captain crunch please and thank you" this time yashie sesshy and taisho just looked at her.

The cook just smiled down at her and said ok and asked Inuyasha the same question and he said the same as her.
When she came back they all started eating. When they got done yash told her that he would show her the house.
"Ok you already seen the living room so lets go on down stairs"
they went down stairs and to Kagome this was just like a whole other house it had a couch, two chairs and another big screen, a bathroom and even a bed room.
"Ok that's all in here come on,”
He said as he was going through the room
"yashie where is you caring me"
"it's another room come on."
When they got in the room Kagome couldn't think nothing except it must have been a weapon room because that's what was all in there from small guns to big guns and even swords and a bow and arrow.
"What is all this stuff for"
"just for fun you know"
"oh" she said as she touched the bow.
Then he took her hand and led her back through the room and through the living room and out the back the door and when he stopped all Kagome saw was a big pool.
"Hey this is great I love swimming and don't even know how"
"how can you love to swim but don't know how "
"well really I just float" she grinned
"when it gets hot if you want I'll teach you"
"ok thank you yashie"
"yeah look over here."
He said as he pulled her passed the pool and there stood an red rose bush on the left and a white rose bush on the right leading into a big garden full of all different kinds of flowers.
"Kagome you ok" he asked as he waved a hand in her face
"yeah it's just that I love white roses and always wanted to make a bush full of them but my dad said I couldn't so I never got to really see one in real life"
"o well you can have as many as you want now"
he said and he took her over to the bush with him and picked one of the white roses and stuck it in her hair.
"Thanks"
"no problem"
"Kagome Inuyasha come on I want to care Kagome shopping and then some where else ok!!"
"Ok mom here we come"
"come on kags lets go"
"ok"
they walked threw the back and out the front door and Kagome froze there in the front yard was a big statue of yashie's mom and dad and on the other side there was more roses and a lot of bird bath's.
"Hey kags get in the car"
"huh o I didn't see it"
she got in and put her seat belt on.
"Hey yashie where is sesshy and your dad at"
"well some times dad care seessh out to the job with him to show him stuff or whatever"
"o where do your dad work"
"he's a judge"
"o"
"and your mom"
"she's a cook"
"o"
"kags you said you put up a barrier so that means you're a miko right"
"yeah and you're a hanyou"
"how you knew"
"well one thing your ears"
"oh yeah forgot about that" he frowned
"is sesshy a hanyou to"
"no he's full demon"
"how"
"he have a different mother"
"o"
"um yashie you'll always be my friend" she looked up hopeful
"yeah your very best one" he grinned
"ok I'll hold you to it"
she said as she lad her head on his shoulder and closed her eyes
"I wouldn't have it no other way"
he said as he rested his head on her head and closed his eyes as well.
'They're so cute I just can't wait till they grow up' Izayoi thought.










Thanks for the reviews and sorry for not updating for so long.






Angle 54